In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:20 pm So... Midwin Charles of MSNBC died one month after receiving both doses of the moderna shots. DMX's family member told one news site that "[DMX] got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that." And before this, Hank Aaron (he was pretty old though) and Marvin Hagler.

Obviously, this is not conclusive, but it at least requires a careful investigation. There could be some kind of serious allergic reaction that is hurting some African Americans. Very, very sad. :(
is this your source?

https://washingtonnewspost.com/news/dmx ... exclusive/
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I don't include links anymore because they mods delete them. ;)
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:07 pm I don't include links anymore because they mods delete them. ;)
Because they're bullshit.

Real links don't exist because what you're saying isn't true. you're reporting misinformation from fake social media accounts.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Since this is my conspiracy thread, I'll post this here. Actually, this is not conspiracy. Yahoo is not a fake source, right?

"Brazil suspends use of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in pregnant women"

https://news.yahoo.com/brazil-suspends- ... 3qJSRenUI1
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

COVID-19 may cause erectile dysfunction after recovery; viral presence found in penile tissues

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/covid-19-may- ... ues-836240

Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:28 pm Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

<link removed>
:(
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Amen. CRT is a terrible idea.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:31 pm Since this is my conspiracy thread, I'll post this here. Actually, this is not conspiracy. Yahoo is not a fake source, right?

I have no problem with the suspension of a vaccine for precautionary reasons while they investigate. It doesn't mean the vaccine was responsible; just that they are investigating it. N different than the J&J vaccine suspension to review.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

especially since pregnant women generally aren’t part of clinical trials

i’m sure that nuance was missed though
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

twocoach wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Walrus wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:31 pm Since this is my conspiracy thread, I'll post this here. Actually, this is not conspiracy. Yahoo is not a fake source, right?

I have no problem with the suspension of a vaccine for precautionary reasons while they investigate. It doesn't mean the vaccine was responsible; just that they are investigating it. N different than the J&J vaccine suspension to review.
I'm fine with entertaining this possibility, but you do realize this same logic can be applied to those who died after getting covid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

“He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I’m not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before.”

Pretty solid Lobster-type proof right there.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:02 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 pm

I'm fine with entertaining this possibility, but you do realize this same logic can be applied to those who died after getting covid.
No. It can't.

We understand the mechanism behind how SARS-Cov2 causes disease and how it leads to death. We know the type and manner of death it causes. We know that it is a respiratory pathogen with a certain range of pathogenesis. You can quantify the viral load during infection.

There is no mechanism for the vaccines to cause death. There is only the correlation that a very tiny percentage of the people who took it developed a very rare blood clot. The causal link between vaccine and blood clot is not nearly as evident as the relationship between the virus and its symptoms including death.

Just because you don't understand the difference doesn't mean there isn't one. There is, and it's a large fundamental difference.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

If I drink a whole bottle wine and then I have a nasty headache the following morning, I know it's not because of a vaccine I took 10 years ago. Similarly, if someone has a heart attack after taking the vaccine, it most likely was not from something they did 10 years ago. No one wants to acknowledge the obvious because it goes against the agenda that the covid vaccines are safe.
Deleted User 89

fail
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:23 pm If I drink a whole bottle wine and then I have a nasty headache the following morning, I know it's not because of a vaccine I took 10 years ago. Similarly, if someone has a heart attack after taking the vaccine, it most likely was not from something they did 10 years ago. No one wants to acknowledge the obvious because it goes against the agenda that the covid vaccines are safe.
Except 1.4 billion vaccines have been administered. And almost 1.4 billion of them had no issues associated with them whatsoever.

I know that goes against your agenda.

And I'm pretty sure heart attacks are caused by the things you did 10 years ago.
Last edited by PhDhawk on Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:23 pm If I drink a whole bottle wine and then I have a nasty headache the following morning, I know it's not because of a vaccine I took 10 years ago. Similarly, if someone has a heart attack after taking the vaccine, it most likely was not from something they did 10 years ago. No one wants to acknowledge the obvious because it goes against the agenda that the covid vaccines are safe.
Holy fuck, you really ARE stupid.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 89

i’m still curious as to the “agenda” to get everyone vaccinated

financially, pharma would stand to make significantly more money by treating the disease, rather than preventing it

hospitals make much more money via elective surgeries than they do treating covid patients

more people vaccinated means our economy gets back to normal

where is the boogeyman? and to what nefarious end is his desire to get everyone vaccinated?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Overlander wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 pm
Another intelligent rebuttal from a man who calls me a "douche." More accurate way of describing this response is "another failure of our public school system."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:32 pm i’m still curious as to the “agenda” to get everyone vaccinated
$$$
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 pm
Another intelligent rebuttal from a man who calls me a "douche." More accurate way of describing this response is "another failure of our public school system."
But, you have provided more than ample evidence that you are a stupid,douche.
Your back record speaks for itself.