Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
Cascadia

Re: Totally random thread

Post by Cascadia »

So you're on a multiple day, no meds streak huh?

Thanks for another made up story.
Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

If any part of my “story” is made up then I’ll donate $100 to the charity of your choice. If none of it is (and it’s not) then perhaps you’ll realize YOU’RE the “psychotic” person - who has an obsession and gets off on accusing me (and other people?) of lying.
Ponder that for a while.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Old underground sprinkler systems are a pain in the ass. Dig trench, move lines, replace sprinkler heads, dig more replace valves, replace solenoids, dig more replace splice connections, dig more replace broken lines, replace more valves, dig more, replace main valve. Dig more Add a frost free, replace more splices and broken fittings. It never ends.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Just randomly started reading up on Jeffrey Dahmer.

Crazy he did his thing for years and hardly anyone ever seemed to bat an eye.

One victim - a 14yo acting weird cuz he had a hole in his head that Dahmer drilled to inject his brain with acid, and also bleeding out the backside, escaped and was stumbling down the street naked when 3 women found him and called the cops.

Women said the kid seemed like he was trying to escape. Dahmer told the cops he was just a 19yo boyfriend who had been over-served at his dinner party. Cops bought that story and told the women to STFU.

They helped Dahmer take the kid back upstairs, and didn’t think much of the fact his apartment also smelled like rotting corpses.

Dahmer subsequently injected more acid and continued to have his way until, and after, the kid died from it.
Deleted User 880

TDub wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:47 pm Old underground sprinkler systems are a pain in the ass. Dig trench, move lines, replace sprinkler heads, dig more replace valves, replace solenoids, dig more replace splice connections, dig more replace broken lines, replace more valves, dig more, replace main valve. Dig more Add a frost free, replace more splices and broken fittings. It never ends.
I dig what you are sayin'!
Deleted User 880

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 am Just randomly started reading up on Jeffrey Dahmer.

One victim - a 14yo acting weird cuz he had a hole in his head that Dahmer drilled to inject his brain with acid, and also bleeding out the backside, escaped and was stumbling down the street naked when 3 women found him and called the cops.

Women said the kid seemed like he was trying to escape. Dahmer told the cops he was just a 19yo boyfriend who had been over-served at his dinner party. Cops bought that story and told the women to STFU.

They helped Dahmer take the kid back upstairs, and didn’t think much of the fact his apartment also smelled like rotting corpses.

Dahmer subsequently injected more acid and continued to have his way until, and after, the kid died from it.
Yep, I remember him all too well.
Many people don't give much thought that the guy worked at TWO different chocolate factories.
Ummm. I would hope EVERYONE would have been extremely hesitant to eat any chocolate from the places he worked.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Of all the reasons cops had to be suspicious, I’m surprised they were so cool with the “19yo” being served anything at all.

Cops often patrol underage drinking with vigor. I had friends who got in all sorts of trouble for it. Cops bust parties like they just caught a serial killer. But not Jeffrey Dahmer, go figure.
Last edited by ousdahl on Fri May 28, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MJ23 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:29 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 am Just randomly started reading up on Jeffrey Dahmer.

Many people don't give much thought that the guy worked at TWO different chocolate factories.
Ummm. I would hope EVERYONE would have been extremely hesitant to eat any chocolate from the places he worked.
Because of the acid thing? Or the butt fucking thing?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:10 am Cops often patrol underage drinking with vigor, but go figure
Not back then.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Not in the 90s?

Man, I grew up, like...6 years too late.
Deleted User 880

Overlander wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:12 am
MJ23 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:29 am

Because of the acid thing? Or the butt fucking thing?
Yes.

The acid thing/s, butt fucking, and anything/everything else he may have been doing would make me question what if anything he was doing while playing Willy Wonka at work.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

...putting golden tickets in the candy bars?!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Dude confessed to like 16 murders. He kept bones and body parts as some kinda souvenirs. He said if cops caught him like 6 months later he would have had some big skeleton shrine in honor of himself set up in his apartment by then.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Had to renew my car tags this morning. Last day of the month to do it before they expire. I'm thinking the county clerk's office is gone B a zoo. Two people in line in front of me. That's never happened. It's a good 45 minute wait the 1st week of the month. Score.

Oh, I the arm thingie opened for me when I was tryin ta pay for parking so Score again.
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:37 am Had to renew my car tags this morning. Last day of the month to do it before they expire. I'm thinking the county clerk's office is gone B a zoo. Two people in line in front of me. That's never happened. It's a good 45 minute wait the 1st week of the month. Score.

Oh, I the arm thingie opened for me when I was tryin ta pay for parking so Score again.
I switched tags last week. Walked in, and was out in 5 minutes.

Twilight zone shit.
shindig

Post by shindig »

I watched a Ted Bundy documentary a few weeks ago on Netflix. Unreal what he did, just over a short period of time, from Washington state, Oregon, Utah, to Florida where he finally was caught after murdering 2 female college co-eds at Florida St, I think Tallahassee.
Deleted User 880

Overlander wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:10 am Cops often patrol underage drinking with vigor, but go figure
Not back then.
Bingo.
Probably the Milwaukee area even less so.
Deleted User 880

As long as we are/were discussing psycho killers....
Decent movies were made about all 3 of these happenings - if you like that kind of stuff.

1. I was in the middle of the Laurie Dann craziness. I was driving on Tower Road (near Willow Road) outside of Donald Rumsfeld's house when the cops stopped me in my Firebird and made me pop the trunk. WTF? I had no idea why - but they were looking for her.
Then I saw SWAT guys running around. Soon after I learned what was happening when I turned on the radio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Dann

2. I was living on Dearborn Street just a couple of blocks away when Andrew Cunanan killed Lee Miglin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunanan

3. My buddy Eric Weller (hell of an athlete) banged Catherine Suh before her fiasco. She was actually pretty good looking at the time. Then she went downhill fast.

https://www.oxygen.com/killer-siblings/ ... rt-odubane
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Again, I didn’t realize the way underage drinking was policed had changed so much between the early and late 90s. (Haven’t you guys ever seen any 90s teen movies?!)

Either way, it’s kind of mind boggling how the cops disregarded so many red flags and suspicious details and evidence to indicate foul play. The only person they trusted was the serial killer.

(That is, until one learns the serial killer was the only white one?)
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:05 pm Again, I didn’t realize the way underage drinking was policed had changed so much between the early and late 90s. (Haven’t you guys ever seen any 90s teen movies?!)

Either way, it’s kind of mind boggling how the cops disregarded so many red flags and suspicious details and evidence to indicate foul play. The only person they trusted was the serial killer.
I was pretty pie eyed one Friday around 1 am, and got pulled over on 59 North by LPD, heading to a party that I had no business attending. It was 1983, and I had 2 passengers.

The cop told me to get off the road. I told him that I needed to take my friends home first.

He, seriously, told me "well then get them home, and then get your ass home".

Yeah, things have changed.