LOL

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 880

Re: LOL

Post by Deleted User 880 »

pdub wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:17 pm Gutter, I forgot to lock your particular poll, and you were loosing to BofH at the cut off time, but couldn't lock it after I posted it. After the winner was picked, you got a few votes after the fact, so while you eventually took the lead, it wasn't in the allotted time.

You were mad.
Aha! Yes, I was actually mad. WTF was wrong with me?
Well, all is forgiven (even though you did nothing wrong) and we know I am a major douche regardless of the outcome of the tournament.

I assume Usher is going to read this so my saying it's "off the record" is a joke but I had a bit of a bad situation with him and haven't communicated with him since.
ephemeral

Post by ephemeral »

hasbeen wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:47 pm
ephemeral wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 am I just wanted to add to this thread. CJDJ is definitely Phogusher and has admitted to that on The Phog. He does seem like something of an odd duck, but he doesn’t bother me. He definitely seems to be obsessed with you guys and this board.

I had an account on your old board, but under a different username, and used to occasionally post there. I post mostly on The Phog, but under a different username. I also post on WtW under this username. If you would like to, please check out either one. The Phog has the most traffic of the Kansas boards that I’ve seen. Casey/Geezer posts on those boards as well.
I don't have a problem with gusher. I said some fucked up things to him in the past and posted here that I regretted them. But I guess internet shit talk from 15 years ago is still painful.

I've never heard of WtW, but find the Phog's formatting weird and difficult to follow. Sure it wouldn't be a problem if I spent some time over there, but think I would be banned within 4 hours.
WtW is what we call https://www.wavingthewheat.org/. I hope it doesn’t offend anyone to post a link to another board. Looking at the homepage we should probably abbreviate it as wTw. It’s a board that was created in 2010 when a bunch of us got pissed off at the Phog ownership. First it was .com, then .net and now .org. It’s now a much smaller membership, but with higher quality posters (we think). There’s a politics forum and a nsfw forum but you have to request permission to post there.

The Phog has much more traffic and content, but more idiots.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Gusher well more than crossed a line with me.
Sorry ass piece of shit in my opinion. And I would love to tell him in person
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

KCrim has the most elite posters on the internet. Even our walruses are better than your Kobes and LeBrons on your phogs and wtws. But you are welcome to post here and learn via osmosis.

Plus no ads or surveys ( yet ).
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 am Even our walruses are better than your Kobes and LeBrons on your phogs and wtws.
Damn right. 8-)
pdub wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 am Plus no ads or surveys ( yet ).
Uh oh. :(
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."