pdub wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:46 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:44 pm worked for me
Did it though?
i think so, but i’m biased
Deleted User 880

Re: Dating post-Covid

Post by Deleted User 880 »

Let's see how honest people are.
Do any of you have significant others who's sisters are better looking than your significant other?
Of course looks aren't everything but I laugh because I have dated numerous girls/women who had sisters who were better looking than they were. I guess it's really not funny - is it?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

My wife is way hotter than her sister.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I dated a chick who was convinced she was not as attractive as her twin sister.

Identical twins, hard to tell any difference at all, but much of it stemmed from the fact she had the (comparatively slightly) bigger booty.

I tried to explain I (and many other dudes) thought that made her the more attractive of the two, but when a chick is being self-conscious it’s hard to talk sense.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MJ23 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:11 pm Let's see how honest people are.
Do any of you have significant others who's sisters are better looking than your significant other?
Of course looks aren't everything but I laugh because I have dated numerous girls/women who had sisters who were better looking than they were. I guess it's really not funny - is it?
Considering that they are now all >= 60, Mrs 99 is considerably hotter than her two sisters.
Broham
Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

On another somewhat related note to the original thread topic....
There was just a shooting on the west side of Chicago in which two people were shot and the shooters got away. Someone on the Citizen app said, "Chumps are more concerned with killing each other than they are about getting laid."
How pathetic is it that it's a true statement?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Mrs z (mid-50s) is considerably hotter than her three sisters (1 older, 2 younger). Her immediate younger may qualify as somewhat hot; other two not so much