House sitting

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: House sitting

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:01 am i’m disappointed in you, 99
But not as disappointed as you are in that bitch Carole Baskin!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

the “best” part about that show was when the girl got mauled, and the first thing the tiger king felt compelled to do was put in his fake EMT jacket
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 am the “best” part about that show was when the girl got mauled, and the first thing the tiger king felt compelled to do was put in his fake EMT jacket
Yeah, that put everything in perspective early on.

I have told the story before I believe. We took our kids there about 5 years ago. One of the saddest, creepiest places I have ever been.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
shindig

Post by shindig »

I watched about 10 minutes of it and was like "fvck this". I couldn't stand it any longer.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

shindig wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:48 am I watched about 10 minutes of it and was like "fvck this". I couldn't stand it any longer.
You gave up on one the greatest stories ever told....
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, might be worth giving another chance to all the cool cats and kittens.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Didn’t the whole story start with some dude trying to do a doc on exotic pet snakes?

He’s at some shady underground snake dealer when the guy’s like, btw I have a leopard in my van too…
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

there is definitely an untold story about the ties and connections between the exotic animal trade and the illicit drug trade in the 70s and 80s, particularly as they relate to Miami