Israel was behind 9/11

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 266

Re: Israel was behind 9/11

Post by Deleted User 266 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:42 am
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 pmJFC
Gutter says a lot of stuff on here that warrants a JFC, this was not one of them. When someone opens up and is vulnerable like he did, it sucks to be put down like that. It also discourages others from doing the same. Now you got me going all bleeding heart gutter.
I shouldn't have JFC'd without explaination.

JFC, who has the time to constantly pound out 3,000 word responses dozens of times a day?
I edited my post that warranted a "JFC" and removed most of the 3,000 words.

99 - Thank you.

Jeeper - To answer your question with a less than 3,000 word response :)....
I guess the correct answer is supposed to be - me?

On another note, coincidently I watched the Smithsonian Channel earlier this evening and there was a show dealing with those who feel the moon landing was a hoax. Hey, the doubters do make a few good points.

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Can anyone confirm the rumor that lobster's efforts to plan this event has led to his absence here?

'They can't stop all of us': Over 400,000 people planning to raid Area 51 all at once

More than 440,000 UFO enthusiasts signed up to “storm Area 51” through a Facebook event in efforts to "see them aliens."

As of Friday afternoon, the event, titled Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us, has over 442,000 people signed up to attend. More than 450,000 others have also indicated interest in the event.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” the event description reads. “If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.”

[...]
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ICE should offer to shuttle all of them from the airport to Area 51 and then drop their asses off in Mexico. They're more of a danger to this nation than some Mexican guy who is willing to work 15 hours a day picking lettuce in the Arizona sun for barely any money so my wife can eat a salad that isn't $30.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

naruto run?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Feral wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:09 pm Can anyone confirm the rumor that lobster's efforts to plan this event has led to his absence here?

'They can't stop all of us': Over 400,000 people planning to raid Area 51 all at once

More than 440,000 UFO enthusiasts signed up to “storm Area 51” through a Facebook event in efforts to "see them aliens."

As of Friday afternoon, the event, titled Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us, has over 442,000 people signed up to attend. More than 450,000 others have also indicated interest in the event.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” the event description reads. “If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.”

[...]
7 will actually show up.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Maybe it's just me, but it seems a "storming" of Area 51 would probably be more successful if you didn't, you know, warn the people of Area 51 in advance on Facebook.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

You must have missed the part where they intend to naruto run, try to keep up. These are serious conspiracy people. They ain't playin.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

How can I find those cloths?

Some are at Hot Topic

LOLOLOLOL
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 266

It has been claimed that a transformer fire was responsible for the Manhattan blackout tonight.
My cousin told me he saw some Israelis hanging out on 42nd street right before it happened and he said they were dancing and taking pictures right after it happened.
Hmmm.
No doubt they were the ones who caused or at least were involved with the blackout?
Deleted User 266

Could you imagine if you were a neighbor and didn't know what was going on? You would think these guys were celebrating a WTC attack. That's sarcasm folks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0hNqUGAC8z/
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Oh great, now getting it from both sides. Former Green Party Presidential candidate here...

https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/sta ... 85706?s=20
Deleted User 89

as we’ve seen demonstrated, one doesn’t have to be “smart” to be a presidential candidate...or president for that matter
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 am as we’ve seen demonstrated, one doesn’t have to be “smart” to be a presidential candidate...or president for that matter
Some days Trump is categorized as an unintelligent idiot, other days he is a mastermind with a grand scheme to take over the world. He is either smart or he is not, right? Hard to keep up.

Personally, i think he's an idiot 99.9% of the time.
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:24 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 am as we’ve seen demonstrated, one doesn’t have to be “smart” to be a presidential candidate...or president for that matter
Some days Trump is categorized as an unintelligent idiot, other days he is a mastermind with a grand scheme to take over the world. He is either smart or he is not, right? Hard to keep up.

Personally, i think he's an idiot 99.9% of the time.
if you aren’t smart enough to keep up, might as well stop trying

there are different kinds of “smart”...different ways to evaluate “intelligence”

lobs might be a brilliant composer of music, but his inability to think logically and use reason makes him an idiot on other issues

see how that works?
Deleted User 863

Ya. I see. Seems like trump is molded into whatever fits the narrative on a given day.

I will keep thinking he's an idiot who talks before thinking.
Deleted User 89

keep swinging, bub
Deleted User 863

Plan on it.
Deleted User 89

oh, i know

if anyone doubles down on dumb, it’s you
Deleted User 863

And yet here you are again today spending your time interacting with me totally voluntarily.