COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Leawood

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Leawood »

Sounds like your family recognized you are a dumbshit who was choosing to exercise the “right” to not be vaccinated despite compromised elderly relatives and had to be “pressured” to get a shot. What a pussy.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Lahey -- stop drinking
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

This place.......sheesh.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

The big difference between a vaccine and most other personal decisions, of course, is that not getting vaccinated effects others...potentially in a life threatening way.

I mean, you are legally required to shovel your sidewalk many places after ot snows for public safety. Does randy champion the cause of people who don't want to remove snow? I guarantee more people have died shoveling snow than from covid vaccines, by orders of magnitude.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:21 pm and I'm really interested what PHD has to say now. at this point. I'm assuming nothing, if the dumb mother fucker can even read. I even apoligized to him quite awhile ago "sorry didnt mean to upset anyone" but PHD refused to relent and continued to make more of an ass out of himself. while he contined to try to tell me why I should get vaccinated even tho I had already mentioned 3 times that I already have been. so need need to try to be nice at this point
you didn't upset me randy. You were wrong, and I corrected you.

You can thank me later.
Last edited by PhDhawk on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:18 pm but i was pressured by other family to get vaccinated because we have vulnerable family members. I understood that both the vaccine and covid itself pose almost zero threat to me. im only 30, exercise and eat healthy (relatively) and I havent even been sick in 4 years. I didnt want to vax either but I went ahead and did it. but i think its important for people to know that they dont have to do it and shouldnt let scared brainwashed people like PHD pressure them into doing so. if you get vaccinated do it for your own reasons because you chose too. not because we live in a politically divisive climate where people demand you conform to their beleifs
What we don't need is for scared brainwashed people like randy spreading lies and antivaxx bullshit making people put themselves and others 8n an unnecessary vulnerable position.

4+4=8 randy, whether you want to believe it or not.

The facts are, covid19 is a highly infectious life threatening illness the vaccine is safe, it is effective. It's that simple.

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:55 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:51 pm Shut up idiot. You don't know shit.
see and its people like this that is why our country is going down the drain. they dont want to have a realistic conversation. if someone disagrees or presents evidence that differs from their opinion they start calling people names. I am vaccinated. I am just encouraging people to make their own educated decision.. because for a lot of us it really isn't necessary. we own our bodies.. the government doesn't. Nothing should be forced. If the founding fathers were here today...... this is a very different country in a very bad way
So you pro choice then?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

ChalkRocker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:01 pm And I don't research others' posting histories. I've told you twice now.

That's your thing.

No time or inclination.
FYI.... The answer to your question was on/in THIS thread.
Yes, my "thing" AT TIMES is to "research posting histories" - so I know what the fuck people posted.
That's a negative to you?
Deleted User 887

ChalkRocker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:59 pm
NotGutterGutter wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:49 pm
ChalkRocker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:26 pm You've chosen to vax.

If you're comfy saying so (admittedly, "not" is a fair answer), why?
There are a lot of posts to go back through but he/she already answered why.
If you truly care, this was what he/she said in regards to getting the vaccine/s. "I got it fairly early on (elderly susceptible relatives)".
I didn't invest myself in the gentle q I asked.

I simply asked, you annoying mutt.
I somewhat simply answered. Right?
You annoying purebred.

Deleted User 887

TDub wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:39 pm This place.......sheesh.
POTD
Probably POTW
Possibly POTM
Potential POTY
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

you're a wreck.

get some rest
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:09 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:18 pm but i was pressured by other family to get vaccinated because we have vulnerable family members. I understood that both the vaccine and covid itself pose almost zero threat to me. im only 30, exercise and eat healthy (relatively) and I havent even been sick in 4 years. I didnt want to vax either but I went ahead and did it. but i think its important for people to know that they dont have to do it and shouldnt let scared brainwashed people like PHD pressure them into doing so. if you get vaccinated do it for your own reasons because you chose too. not because we live in a politically divisive climate where people demand you conform to their beleifs
What we don't need is for scared brainwashed people like randy spreading lies and antivaxx bullshit making people put themselves and others 8n an unnecessary vulnerable position.

4+4=8 randy, whether you want to believe it or not.

The facts are, covid19 is a highly infectious life threatening illness the vaccine is safe, it is effective. It's that simple.
So do you just ignore everything that doesn't support your idea? You've been trying to convince me to get vaccinated all day when at the beginning of the day I told you I was vaccinated. And im not spreading anti vax anything im just saying people have every right to question it. Thats not controversial
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The human race hasn't been exposed to natural selection in awhile. Sometimes it's a good thing when a virus picks off individuals with poor immune systems. Prevents poor genes from being reinforced in the gene pool. You guys complain about basketball teams being "soft" but you take that same soft attitude and apply it to life. People get sick people die. Its part of being human. Harsh but true. Sorry its part of reality and you can't deal with that. Does not mean the whole world has to inject themselves with things they might not want to
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sounds like someone's mom made him eat all his carrots when he was a kid and now he's mad. :(

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PHD is a shining example of the intolerant left. Doesnt listen. Just tries to yell over you about whatever his opinion is. Says I'm "scared and brainwashed" when I say neither the vaccine nor the virus is worth worrying about. But demands everyone must get vaccinated cause covid is such a deadly scary situation
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Its perfectly ok to be human and exist. Thats not endangering anyone. Don't let raging liberals get you down people. Even when you agree with them they will still try to argue with you just because they're triggered or offended you say that not everyone should be required to agree too
Last edited by randylahey on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 pm Sounds like someone's mom made him eat all his carrots when he was a kid and now he's mad. :(
You still haven't addressed the fact you spent your day trying to convince a vaccinated person that they need to get vaccinated. Why is that?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

4.2 million people have died from it.

Those deaths are now almost entirely avoidable due to vaccines.

Why would anyone not want to be in favor of this?

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 pm Sounds like someone's mom made him eat all his carrots when he was a kid and now he's mad. :(
You still haven't addressed the fact you spent your day trying to convince a vaccinated person that they need to get vaccinated. Why is that?
This us a public message board. I've never sent you a pm. It's incredibly arrogant to think things I post are only meant for you.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:20 pm PHD is a shining example of the intolerant left. Doesnt listen. Just tries to yell over you about whatever his opinion is. Says I'm "scared and brainwashed" when I say neither the vaccine nor the virus is worth worrying about. But demands everyone must get vaccinated cause covid is such a deadly scary situation
Not my opinion. These are facts.