COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm 4.2 million people have died from it.

Those deaths are now almost entirely avoidable due to vaccines.

Why would anyone not want to be in favor of this?
If the cdc reported the deaths of everything you'd be scared to eat any processed foods, ride in a car, breathe the air, or let your heart beat. 4.2 million sounds like a lot. But the cdc also reported that 94 percent of covid deaths also had something else listed as a contributing cause of death. Which means only 6 percent of those deaths were truly just from covid. And a big chunk of that 6 percent were people in the later stages of life.

And if you factor that there are going on 8 billion people on the planet. About 160000 die on earth on average every single day. About 300000 people are born on average every single day. So if you take the 4.2 million over the course of 2 years... you realize it is a tiny tiny tiny number. Especially if you add in that far far more people have been born in that time period. People here these death numbers reported but don't know how to rationalize any of it because they can't really perceive just how big the human population is
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:25 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 pm Sounds like someone's mom made him eat all his carrots when he was a kid and now he's mad. :(
You still haven't addressed the fact you spent your day trying to convince a vaccinated person that they need to get vaccinated. Why is that?
This us a public message board. I've never sent you a pm. It's incredibly arrogant to think things I post are only meant for you.
Youve been responding to me all day bud. You just are too small to own up to your oversights. Other people have been reading it too tho they can see you. Several have even sent me private messages about it lol you are looking irrational
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I always thought your basketball posts were shitty. But you're just universally stupid, aren't you?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:36 pm I always thought your basketball posts were shitty. But you're just universally stupid, aren't you?
By taking a neutral stance on something and encouraging people to think for themselves? If half the country feels one way and the other half feels the opposite, its obviously worth considering both sides. And you still haven't owned up. Small small man. Im not even mad I just feel sorry for you
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Owned up to what...having data that supports my opinion. Ok I'll admit it. ALL the data supports my argument...happy?

Interesting you're getting all these "pms" about me. Sparko, doyel, Leawood, zsn, CR and others have no problem pointing out your bullshit publicly.

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 pm Owned up to what...having data that supports my opinion. Ok I'll admit it. ALL the data supports my argument...happy?

Interesting you're getting all these "pms" about me. Sparko, doyel, Leawood, zsn, CR and others have no problem pointing out your bullshit publicly.
About liberals in general. Emotional creatures. Easily scared and manipulated. You still haven't addressed the fact I am vaccinated and you've been arguing all day that I'm selfish for not being. Vaccinations have benefits but they are not without risks. And there is no reason everyone needs one. Its this failure to rationalize or empathize with other perspectives which is this country is on the brink of a civil war
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:53 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 pm Owned up to what...having data that supports my opinion. Ok I'll admit it. ALL the data supports my argument...happy?

About liberals in general. Emotional creatures. Easily scared and manipulated. You still haven't addressed the fact I am vaccinated and you've been arguing all day that I'm selfish for not being. Vaccinations have benefits but they are not without risks. And there is no reason everyone needs one. Its this failure to rationalize or empathize with other perspectives which is this country is on the brink of a civil war
Everyone who is healthy enough to be vaccinated should be. That's the right decision.

FYI. I'm not a liberal.

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Every single one of us could get covid at the same time and about 99 percent of us would all survive just fine. But 100 percent of us are going to die from something and almost all of us will die from something other than covid. So what difference does it really make? You people are so scared of dying that you are afraid to actually live your lives and are even going so far as to make people feel guilty for living theirs. None of that is justified
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:31 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm 4.2 million people have died from it.

Those deaths are now almost entirely avoidable due to vaccines.

Why would anyone not want to be in favor of this?
If the cdc reported the deaths of everything you'd be scared to eat any processed foods, ride in a car, breathe the air, or let your heart beat. 4.2 million sounds like a lot. But the cdc also reported that 94 percent of covid deaths also had something else listed as a contributing cause of death. Which means only 6 percent of those deaths were truly just from covid. And a big chunk of that 6 percent were people in the later stages of life.

And if you factor that there are going on 8 billion people on the planet. About 160000 die on earth on average every single day. About 300000 people are born on average every single day. So if you take the 4.2 million over the course of 2 years... you realize it is a tiny tiny tiny number. Especially if you add in that far far more people have been born in that time period. People here these death numbers reported but don't know how to rationalize any of it because they can't really perceive just how big the human population is
Again you're wrong.

In January, prior to the vaccine efforts going wide. Covid19 was the leading cause of death, ahead of cancer and heart disease. Even as the death rates drop, thanks to the vaccine, it causes more deaths than the flu, cars, and guns combined. It's not the minor deal you're trying to sell.

https://fortune.com/2021/07/16/covid-19 ... -combined/

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:56 pm Every single one of us could get covid at the same time and about 99 percent of us would all survive just fine. But 100 percent of us are going to die from something and almost all of us will die from something other than covid. So what difference does it really make? You people are so scared of dying that you are afraid to actually live your lives and are even going so far as to make people feel guilty for living theirs. None of that is justified
Again, death is not the only negative result for covid.

Nerve damage, organ damage, impotence, cognitive issues, long haul covid, etc, etc.

And now largely preventable because of vaccinations.

Oh, and your vaccine will protect you better the more people around you are vaccinnated.

RandysSidekick

Post by RandysSidekick »

LOL, now Randy understands how I felt trying to discuss anything logical with Phd. The guy is a complete moron. Doesn't understand science, doesn't understand biology. He can't even understand when someone tell him "I am vaccinated". He responds with "you're anti-vaxxer!" :lol:

This thread has been entertaining, seeing PhD get his ass handed to him. :lol:
RandysSidekick

Post by RandysSidekick »

Also, the vaccines aren't working...

"80 deaths, 5,100 infected -- all vaccinated".

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/mo ... d/2435719/

Oh, but is NBC a conspiracy source?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:56 pm Every single one of us could get covid at the same time and about 99 percent of us would all survive just fine. But 100 percent of us are going to die from something and almost all of us will die from something other than covid. So what difference does it really make? You people are so scared of dying that you are afraid to actually live your lives and are even going so far as to make people feel guilty for living theirs. None of that is justified
Here's the thing randy. I actually do want people to live their lives again.

With numbers going up, mask mandates are coming back, social distancing will be reinforced, things will start closing down again.

If people get vaccinated, that doesn't happen.

RandysSidekick

Post by RandysSidekick »

If wish people were intelligent enough to see what the CDC and the media are doing. They are trying to divide you from your neighbor, over a fucking experimental jab that doesn't do anything to prevent infection. I'm now understanding how Hitler got so many weak lemmings to follow him. All you need is a good fear story, a bunch of idiots who follow the "authorities", and some way to divide people against one another.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Randy'sSideKick lol.
Defense. Rebounds.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

RandysSidekick wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:11 pm Also, the vaccines aren't working...

"80 deaths, 5,100 infected -- all vaccinated".

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/mo ... d/2435719/

Oh, but is NBC a conspiracy source?
Hi lobster.

Thanks for posting. From your own article:
Tufts Medical Center epidemiologist Dr. Shira Doron says since people have started rolling up their sleeves for COVID vaccines, the Boston hospital has only seen two patients hospitalized for COVID-19 in those who were fully vaccinated. Neither died.

"What hasn't changed is that the vaccine is preventing severe disease and death," Doron said.

Doron also acknowledged while people are getting nervous hearing about breakthrough cases, she really believes the focus right now needs to be on getting more people vaccinated here in Massachusetts and across the U.S.

That's what keeps us safe, she said.
Doron also stressed that adverse events associated with the vaccines are extremely rare.

"You have a small but larger than the gamble you're taking with the vaccine the chance of ending up in the hospital, in an ICU on a ventilator or potentially dead," she said.

"We need businesses to urge people to get vaccinated. I think businesses have to make a judgement call and decide where necessary to have a mask on when people come in. I know we're not in a state of emergency where we once were, but we may need to get back to those strategies. Quite frankly, it saves lives."

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

RandysSidekick wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:22 pm Well, of course the article is laced with plenty of bullshit. I was surprised they were honest in admitting that 5,100 had become infected, even though they had been vaccinated.

I told you months ago that this vaccine would not work. I was right. You were wrong. BTW, a successful vaccine is supposed to prevent infection. I never had a mild case of polio when I was a child. The vaccine I took prevented it entirely. That's how they work. These vaccines were not sent through proper testing and trials. They simply do not work.
Well let's compare.

In that same time frame about 350,000 unvaccinated people got the virus in Massachusetts a state where 63% are vaccinated.

5,100 vs 350,000

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

RandysSidekick wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:36 pm The CDC finally pulling PCR tests as they can't differentiate between Covid and the Flu. That means, a huge number of positive tests were not covid. Of course, it was all about inflating the numbers so they could scare the public.

Also, this doctor goes into why every time you take the vaccines, you're essentially playing russian roulette with your blood vessels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPjAfNNA-U&t=8s
Lie.

The cdc wants labs to run multiplexed pcr so that they test for coronavirus and influenza AT THE SAME TIME rather than having two separate tests. Previously PCR tests were specific to one or the other.

I mean this is blatant trolling.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Lobby is lying again? I'm shocked.
Defense. Rebounds.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Pdub supports it.