Kids

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Kids

Post by ousdahl »

I don’t disagree.

But at the same time - their relationship, their bidness, tell that to her! It’s the first time we’ve seen each other in months, and we can’t even get through the weekend without her loosing her mind again. It’s their bidness so don’t bring it up in front of me. Pull this shit on your own time.

She’s so erratic that she just ruined my Saturday night too.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Kids can be tough.
But a good partner would understand their significant other deserves some time off without any guilt.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yea. Exactly.

Or if you don’t think time off is a good idea, say, time off is not a good idea tonight, actually I’d like help with the kid.

That’s why we asked permission - precisely to avoid this kinda situation!

And even if you got upset while we were gone for an hour, when we come back just say sorry ousdahl but the fam needs to call it a night. Don’t throw the tantrum with me standing right there awkwardly petting the dog.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

this is why 1) i don’t have kids, and 2) i don’t take my spouse to hang with friends that haven’t always been mutual friends

and jmo, but if they were comfortable enough to have it out in front of you, they should be comfortable enough to get some healthy criticism from you
RandysSidekick

Post by RandysSidekick »

Mildly amusing that you are so worried about the climate and the planet, but you have no skin in the game when it comes to the future.
Deleted User 89

:lol:

is there anything more pitiful than a bad sock?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Maybe a guy that chases him around all day?

🤔🙄🤐😕
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 am Maybe a guy that chases him around all day?

🤔🙄🤐😕
look in the mirror, dipshit
Deleted User 863

I chase lobster around all day trying to argue?

That's a new one.
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:27 am I chase lobster around all day trying to argue?

That's a new one.
so oblivious
Deleted User 863

Seems i struck a nerve. Hope your day gets better. Try to ignore lobster and his socks. It'll make you a happier person.
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:30 am Seems i struck a nerve. Hope your day gets better. Try to ignore lobster and his socks. It'll make you a happier person.
wishful thinking much?
Deleted User 863

I am being serious. This constant daily negativity towards strangers on a messageboard can't be good for your health. You seem like a good guy, just seems awfully silly to spend your days like this. Focus on the positives. Ignore the negatives.
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:35 am I am being serious. This constant daily negativity towards strangers on a messageboard can't be good for your health. You seem like a good guy, just seems awfully silly to spend your days like this. Focus on the positives. Ignore the negatives.
:lol:

ok, guy

my health is just fine. maybe worry about yourself
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:36 pm I don’t disagree.

But at the same time - their relationship, their bidness, tell that to her! It’s the first time we’ve seen each other in months, and we can’t even get through the weekend without her loosing her mind again. It’s their bidness so don’t bring it up in front of me. Pull this shit on your own time.

She’s so erratic that she just ruined my Saturday night too.
If he is a good enough friend, you'll tolerate his bitchy wife just as he has chosen to. Help him by not adding more tension to it. I doubt you adding to it will make his life any better. She isn't having an awakening based on your criticism. She'll just make it more unlikely that the two of you spend time around each other.

Don't meet them together if she bothers you. Definitely don't meet them together and with their kid if her behavior around her kid bothers you. Friendships change once people are married and have kids. Parts may stay the same but overall, you two have a different relationship now.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:44 pm Kids can be tough.
But a good partner would understand their significant other deserves some time off without any guilt.
Pretty much this.
Deleted User 863

Is this the same couple we've heard stories about? The wife isn't a big ousdahl fan?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Given the current limited available information about the situation that is just......shocking...
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

children are the future. internet deviants complaining about children are not. thankfully.
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am children are the future
then you should vote and act like it