COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

kids are resilient

most will be just fine. they’re the digital generation anyway, so it’s not like old cusses like mich trying to learn zoom
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

talk about doing harm to kids...something about cutting off nose to spite face

https://www.foxnews.com/media/georgia-m ... sk-mandate
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Fuck this motherfucker.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Ron DeSantis’ move reminds me of an old joke whose PC version goes like this: three explorers in the Amazon jungle were captured by a tribe of cannibals. They were brought to the center of the village and were told by the chief that they would be killed, made the main course at the feast and their skins would be made into a canoe. Choose their way to die. The first guy says that he wants to die a courageous death and asks to be beheaded. The second guy wants to die honorably and wants to be hanged. The third guy starts stabbing himself with forks and starts screaming “there’s no way you’re making a boat out of me!!!”
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

zsn wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 pm Ron DeSantis’ move reminds me of an old joke whose PC version goes like this: three explorers in the Amazon jungle were captured by a tribe of cannibals. They were brought to the center of the village and were told by the chief that they would be killed, made the main course at the feast and their skins would be made into a canoe. Choose their way to die. The first guy says that he wants to die a courageous death and asks to be beheaded. The second guy wants to die honorably and wants to be hanged. The third guy starts stabbing himself with forks and starts screaming “there’s no way you’re making a boat out of me!!!”
Thanks! Haha, i needed that!

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

He's right in issuing that order. It's not like he is forbidding people from wearing masks. they still have every right to wear a mask if they choose to wear a mask. but seriously our children have missed going on 2 years of real education. let them have a normal childhood. there is no reason they cant. its time to move forward from this shitshow of failed policies and regulations. a virus is a virus. people get sick sometimes. deal with it. 2 weeks to flatten the curve ended well over a year ago
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Here is Nancy Pelosi taking masks very very seriously. Just goes to show how political all this is when the people issuing the orders continually get caught disregarding their own rules

Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Gotta get a mask pic too! Come on maaan!
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Lol CNN. the network that is falling apart. ratings continue to plummet and plummet. we used to live in a world where networks would report the news and we would then figure out what to think of it. Nowadays networks like CNN report what they want you to think and then we have to try to figure out what actually happened.

Their last bit of credibility was lost during the BLM protests/riots last year when during a lockdown they encouraged everyone to ignore the same lockdown mandates they had insisted upon and to gather in mass for protests. and when some protests turned violent and destructive they made excuses for the riots and declared them "peaceful protests"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Nancy Pelosi and several of her democrat political figures are continually getting caught violating their own masks mandates. If they don't abide by their own rules they set for others, then you can see these rules really aren't necessary if they can't even take them seriously. Politics as usual
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:01 am Nancy Pelosi and several of her democrat political figures are continually getting caught violating their own masks mandates. If they don't abide by their own rules they set for others, then you can see these rules really aren't necessary if they can't even take them seriously. Politics as usual
"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye."

Here Jesus expects that you would first wear a mask and prosthelytize about the need for vaccination before you condemned good people for small affronts--without information.
Last edited by Sparko on Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

sdoyel wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 pm
Whatever happened with his brother.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I like looking for gutter like it’s those Where’s Waldo books

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

God thats a lot of people. Looks miserable
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

Thankfully I am not in that photo. The not funny thing is I believe that may be the LESS crowded stage of the two main stages.
Was almost going to go today and then thought better of it. None of the performers are someone I could say I wanted to see.

On another note......

Deleted User 887

Deleted User 887

If we as a country really cared about the spread of the "variant/s" and the "spike/s" - then please tell me why these events are taking place IN A SINGLE CITY with mostly mask-less and partially if not mostly Vaccine-less people.

100,000+ people at Lollapalooza
35,000+ people at Guaranteed Rate Field (White Sox)
"Festivals" all over the city. (100,000+ people)
Many people at museums, the zoos, beaches, Navy Pier, shopping, etc. (250,000+ people)

Current situation outside my window.....

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Thread:

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦