The Fishing Thread

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 863

The Fishing Thread

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Is there really no "the fishing thread" on kcrim?

Well, now there is.

jhawks99
Contributor

Re: The Fishing Thread

Post by jhawks99 »

What are you, 12?
Broham
Deleted User 863

Proof that some of you really will dislike absolutely ANYTHING i post?

I bet Ousdahl will like it.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:49 am What are you, 12?
are you too sophisticated for a fishing thread.
Deleted User 863

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:53 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:49 am What are you, 12?
are you too sophisticated for a fishing thread.
Maybe the swimsuit was too revealing?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

One of my "I am getting old" takes is how much I immediately dislike influencers.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I am with 99 on this one.
I don't understand grown ass men oogling over pics of scantily clad young women.

And I find it sophomoric to share them on public forums.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:59 am I don't understand grown ass men oogling over pics of scantily clad young women.
She is like 5 years younger than me. She is married. She is grown.

LOL

If ousdahl posted it not a word negative would have been said.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:51 am

I bet Ousdahl will like it.
^^^^
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

What's weird is when you see married dudes like, retweet/gram, etc. on their own personal social media accounts. Here, whatev.
Deleted User 863

Didn't you old fucks used to have a thread filled with nothing but pics of hot women? Talk about a bunch of grown ass men being perverts.

But a woman fishing? OUTRAGE!!!

🤣🤣🤣
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

trying so hard
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:57 am One of my "I am getting old" takes is how much I immediately dislike influencers.
There’s a lot of pushback among online fishing/interest communities.

Most influencers are viewed not as influencers, but as attention whores who don’t actually know what they’re doing in their sport/interest, but get all the attention (and endorsements), and take attention from others who do know what they’re doing, cuz they post pics with their ass hanging out
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:04 am Didn't you old fucks used to have a thread filled with nothing but pics of hot women? Talk about a bunch of grown ass men being perverts.

But a woman fishing? OUTRAGE!!!

🤣🤣🤣
Oh come on bro. It’s not like she’s fishing in a sundress
Deleted User 863

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:04 am What's weird is when you see married dudes like, retweet/gram, etc. on their own personal social media accounts. Here, whatev.
No doubt. Quick way to get the wife pissed.

Tbh, I don't follow the chick because I don't fish much. But she randomly popped up on my Instagram scroll and ousdahl immediately came to mind. So i searched for "the fishing thread" but couldn't find it....so here we are.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And fwiw I’ve kinda merged the fishing thread into the more general purpose Great Outdoors thread
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:05 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:57 am One of my "I am getting old" takes is how much I immediately dislike influencers.

Most influencers are viewed not as influencers, but as attention whores who don’t actually know what they’re doing in their sport/interest, but get all the attention (and endorsements), and take attention from others who do know what they’re doing, cuz they post pics with their ass hanging out
Looking at the OP, it appears this fisherwoman athlete has 270,000 followers. Maybe fishing has a huge following and I am completely out of the loop.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

^^^^
that’s largely the truth of it

it’s rarely about the subject, and more about sexualizing and profiting off of that sexualization

idiots fall for it...hook, line and sinker
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:07 am

Looking at the OP, it appears this fisherwoman athlete has 270,000 followers. Maybe fishing has a huge following and I am completely out of the loop.
Yeah, I’m sure a lot of master baiters follow her page
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:08 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:07 am

Yeah, I’m sure a lot of master baiters follow her page
Are you 12!?!?!?!