Milk crate challenge

Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Milk crate challenge

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:25 am Some of your moms drove you around in the back of a station wagon with no seat belts. This isn't any more dumb than that. Probably safer actually.
Ah simpler times. Better times. That was freedom
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:25 am Some of your moms drove you around in the back of a station wagon with no seat belts. This isn't any more dumb than that. Probably safer actually.
I'm wondering if we had cell phones back then - how many mothers would slam on the brakes and record it to post on social media. You know, for shits and giggles.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:59 am
I'm wondering if we had cell phones back then - how many mothers would slam on the brakes and record it to post on social media. You know, for shits and giggles.
🤣🤣🤣
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

huh?

the back of my mom’s station wagon was filled with milk crates
Deleted User 902

Post by Deleted User 902 »

Am I the only one here wishing I had a bunch of milk crates to see how I would do?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I have seen ten of these videos and only two of them made it across. the rest crashed and burned in spectacular fashion. I can guarantee that I didn't break a bone in 80% of my unbelted car rides in the 70's.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dub needs a codpiece wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:27 am Am I the only one here wishing I had a bunch of milk crates to see how I would do?
I would have tried it in my 20s but not now.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:19 am
I have seen ten of these videos and only two of them made it across. the rest crashed and burned in spectacular fashion. I can guarantee that I didn't break a bone in 80% of my unbelted car rides in the 70's.
Holy cow!

After the first 4 rides I think I’d just wear the belt
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

dub needs a codpiece wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:27 am Am I the only one here wishing I had a bunch of milk crates to see how I would do?
Yes?
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ll admit, when I was introduced to the whole idea I thought, I bet I could get across that bitch
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:05 am I’ll admit, when I was introduced to the whole idea I thought, I bet I could get across that bitch
I'd at least be smart enough to not set the stupid things up on the grass like some of these morons.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I mean, I’d rather fall on grass if I had to.

But yea, that’s also not the most stable ground upon which to put a milk crate tower
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Here's an idea....don't do stupid shit that has no reward? This is fucking retarded.

I mean...i guess ive done a lot of dimb and dangerous shit....but i didnt nees to record it for likes. Somehow that makes me feel better about it
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hi, I’m Johnny Knoxville, welcome to jackass
Wiff

Post by Wiff »

I'd like to see a milk crate walk its lazy, uncoordinated ass over me.
Ain't no seats
Deleted User 863

Deleted User 863

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:18 pm Here's an idea....don't do stupid shit that has no reward? This is fucking retarded.

I mean...i guess ive done a lot of dimb and dangerous shit....but i didnt nees to record it for likes. Somehow that makes me feel better about it
I am glad I survived my teens and twenties with just the long list of broken bones, rickety joints and countless concussions that I finished with.but at least I did shit that was fun.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Yea. This shit doesn't even look fun. Just retarded
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863