Deleted User 863

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Link?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Anyone got a link to all the stuff illy don't know?
Broham
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:51 am Link?
how many threads just on this site do you want links to?

i never said randy doesn’t view the vaccines as a positive, despite what you might think

try paying better attention. it’ll improve everyone’s enjoyment here
Deleted User 863

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:56 am

i never said randy doesn’t view the vaccines as a positive, despite what you might think

You posted this less than 5 posts ago...
TraditionKU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:42 am the vaccines are a huge positive. that YOU fail to see that is on you
You just said Randy fails to see that the vaccines are a huge positive.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Yeah I've never once argued against vaccines. Im just against forced vaccines or medical mandates in general. Our political class is governed by corruption and greed. Im not about to give them permission to start making our medical decisions for us
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:00 am

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:42 am the vaccines are a huge positive. that YOU fail to see that is on you
Arguing semantics here but huge positive idk. Like I said the overwhelming majority doesn't need this particular vaccine. They are a positive but not justifiable to force them on everyone
Deleted User 902

Post by Deleted User 902 »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:49 am Pretty sure Randy has never argued that the vaccines aren't a huge positive. But maybe i missed it?
You dumb fuck.
randylahey wrote:Still stand by the fact that most people don't need vaxed.
Last edited by Deleted User 902 on Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And no people aren't assholes for not being masked or vaccinated. They are just normal people living normal lives as humans have always done. Its past time to accept that and get back to that
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

dub needs a codpiece wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:03 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:49 am Pretty sure Randy has never argued that the vaccines aren't a huge positive. But maybe i missed it?
You dumb fuck.
Still stand by the fact that most people don't need vaxed.
Some people need vaxxed. A small percentage. Very small. The majority face little to no threat from covid. We've known that from the very beginning. No need to let you emotions get you all riled up and start name calling lol chill bud
Last edited by randylahey on Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:01 am I mean by that same logic you could accuse the person with a 90 percent clogged artery of being irresponsible too. That doesn't just happen overnight. If that person hadn't spent decades clogging their own arteries with a poor diet, it wouldn't matter what the covid situation was
Genetics plays a large part in how your body processes what passes through it as well. Two neighbors could eat identical meals at every meal for 30 years and have completely different impacts to their cholesterol and artery health. I know the man involved, he is one of my parents closest friends and by and large he lives a very healthy lifestyle.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:04 am
You dumb fuck.
Still stand by the fact that most people don't need vaxed.
Some people need vaxxed. A small percentage. Very small. The majority face little to know threat from covid. We've known that from the very beginning. No need to let you emotions get you all riled up and start name calling lol chill bud
Now have you read it, Illy?
Deleted User 863

You dumb fuck.
On a solely individual level most people don't "need" vaxxed for covid.

Death or serious long term complications are ridiculously rare. Especially when factoring in that something like 50% of cases are asymptomatic and never identified because the vast majority of asymptomatic cases/people don't go get tested to count on the running totals being kept for various things.
Deleted User 902

Post by Deleted User 902 »

You dumb fuck
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:06 am
You dumb fuck.

Death or serious long term complications are ridiculously rare. Especially when factoring in that something like 50% of cases are asymptomatic and never identified because the vast majority of asymptomatic cases/people don't go get tested to count on the running totals being kept for various things.
Are you living on a planet by yoursefl?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 863

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

Arguing semantics here but huge positive idk. Like I said the overwhelming majority doesn't need this particular vaccine. They are a positive but not justifiable to force them on everyone
It's a huge positive for the vulnerable to be vaccinated. It is also a positive for the vulnerable for the rest of us to be vaccinated.

But i get what you're saying. I most likely didn't "need" the vaxx for myself. I did it for those around me/for the greater good of doing whatever to slow/stop the spread.
Deleted User 863

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:08 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:06 am

You dumb fuck.

Are you living on a planet by yoursefl?
I am not. That's why i am vaxxed.

And that's why literally in my post i put on a "solely individual level".
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... d-1218427/

Southerners’ Belief in ‘Eternal Life’ Makes Them ‘Less Scared’ of Covid, Mississippi Gov. Says
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:09 am
randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

It's a huge positive for the vulnerable to be vaccinated. It is also a positive for the vulnerable for the rest of us to be vaccinated.

But i get what you're saying. I most likely didn't "need" the vaxx for myself. I did it for those around me/for the greater good of doing whatever to slow/stop the spread.
I agree. Same reason I got vaxxed. But at the time it was less known that vaccinated people can still contract and transmit. So the "greater good" argument isn't as strong in my opinion now than when vaccines first came out. Its imperfect. Most medicine is. I fully understand and respect people choosing not to get a vaccine they don't need for themselves if it isn't going to stop transmission of the virus. Let the vulnerable get vaxxed themselves
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

you really are an idiot

randy was accusing most everyone else of only seeing the negatives, when in fact many of us are posting why the vaccine is such a positive

keep arguing though...wear that ignorance proudly