ousdahl

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by ousdahl »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:31 am
hmm…this must by why the 5G signal on my microchip is twice as strong as Beav’s
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:26 am Muh freedoms... Screw the keeds.

It's a personal choice, dude.

Just like driving drunk, yelling "fire" in a crowded theater, or mailing human feces.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Florida changed its COVID-19 data, creating an ‘artificial decline’ in recent deaths

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/corona ... rylink=cpy

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:34 am Florida changed its COVID-19 data, creating an ‘artificial decline’ in recent deaths

This is fully what I expected out of Florida and Texas.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:43 am
PhDhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:34 am Florida changed its COVID-19 data, creating an ‘artificial decline’ in recent deaths

Didn't New York lie about nursing home deaths?

Bet you didn't expect that? 🙄😒🤔

It's not like FL or Texas are not counting the deaths. They just changed which date the death corresponds to? Why isn't it okay to use the actual date the person died?
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i'm fully vaxxed. i don't really care as long as there are no more mandates.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:47 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:43 am

Didn't New York lie about nursing home deaths?

Bet you didn't expect that? 🙄😒🤔
You try so hard....

I doubt many expected that at the time but in hindsight, Cuomo doing sketchy things is not very surprising at all.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:51 am i'm fully vaxxed. i don't really care as long as there are no more mandates.
I don't care either as the specific numbers for this debacle are long past traceable, verifiable and accurate. They are a rough estimate at this point.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the numbers are inflated as the doctors and the hospitals are falsifying the primary cause of death. so the families and the hospitals can get their portion of that fema money.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

You of course have some evidence or proof that that is happening. No way would you say something so inflammatory without actual knowledge that it's happening.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:00 am the numbers are inflated as the doctors and the hospitals are falsifying the primary cause of death. so the families and the hospitals can get their portion of that fema money.
The FEMA money doesn't appear to be available based on a case count. It is a reimbursement program for money spent on staffing, equipment and supplies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29310X

"For-profit hospitals, which have faced similar challenges from the pandemic, can’t tap the FEMA money because federal law governing disaster relief excludes for-profit businesses.

FEMA is reimbursing nonprofit hospitals for money spent on personal protective equipment, ventilators, employee overtime, temporary workers, testing supplies and other expenses covered as “emergency protective measures.” The agency reimburses hospitals for 75% of their eligible costs."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:00 am the numbers are inflated as the doctors and the hospitals are falsifying the primary cause of death. so the families and the hospitals can get their portion of that fema money.
why post this nonsense?

seriously, what’s your deal?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:09 am You of course have some evidence or proof that that is happening. No way would you say something so inflammatory without actual knowledge that it's happening.
i do.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:11 am
PhDhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:09 am You of course have some evidence or proof that that is happening. No way would you say something so inflammatory without actual knowledge that it's happening.
i do.
We look forward to reading it.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:54 am Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism.
You guys have been doing it for weeks in the Afghanistan thread, suddenly it's issue? You're like the blue state govs who want mask mandates but have been photographed breaking their own rules. The "rules" don't apply to your side, only the other side. Either you dislike whataboutisms or you dont...which is it?

He took issue with red states counting deaths on the day the occur....said he wasn't surprised. I pointed out that a blue state is the one who downright lied about numbers to look better. Which do you think is worse?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:13 am
jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:54 am Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism.
You guys have been doing it for weeks in the Afghanistan thread, suddenly it's issue? You're like the blue state govs who want mask mandates but have been photographed breaking their own rules. The "rules" don't apply to your side, only the other side. Either you dislike whataboutisms or you dont...which is it?

He took issue with red states counting deaths on the day the occur....said he wasn't surprised. I pointed out that a blue state is the one who downright lied about numbers to look better. Which do you think is worse?

Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism, Whataboutism.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:13 am

Neither should be happening. It doesn't matter which is worse. Quit trying to win.