Deleted User 902

Re: MySQL8 upgrade

Post by Deleted User 902 »

Literally not joking
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

just admit you misread 40.3 as 43 when you did the math and it all makes sense.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 902

TDub wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:39 pm just admit you misread 40.3 as 43 when you did the math and it all makes sense.
Look at my photo, it says 43 on my screen. I don't know what's going on, but I have different numbers all around (210 to 272).
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

hmm somethings not adding up
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

its ok just come to the shack and buy me a bucket and I'll let it slide. Round up is on....let'er buck!
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

What vega sees.
Deleted User 902

TDub wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:40 pm hmm somethings not adding up
I know what's up. PDub changed the image after I told him he was off, so he changed it. I checked on my phone, and it has the 40 number. But since I had already loaded the image in my cache, it stayed on my machine and still loads the old number. So he's not only dumb, but a cheat too.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

well either way....I'll be at the shack. you guys are too busy worrying about four and five heads to bartend. So I'm skipping the bucket and just grabbed the case.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

oh

snap
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Or vega took the time to photoshop the image since he was so upset that I called him out on his photoshop skills earlier.

We'll never know.
Deleted User 902

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:50 pm Or vega took the time to photoshop the image since he was so upset that I called him out on his photoshop skills earlier.

We'll never know.
We do, because I took a video of your post, under your name, with the old image. I absolutely could've spend 30 seconds editing the one picture, but I ain't going to take the weeks to edit a video that shows it under your dumb ass name.

Check. Mate. Asshole.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

LOL.
Man, vega really doesn't have a lot to do.
He's correct - I fixed the image in 30 seconds - and that's the final product - i.e. what artists do ( keep working on a piece ).
Deleted User 902

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:54 pm LOL.
Man, vega really doesn't have a lot to do.
He's correct - I fixed the image in 30 seconds - and that's the final product - i.e. what artists do ( keep working on a piece ).
Damn, I thought you were going to say I likely injected my photo shop picture into your post, and therefore, I was wrong. I took another video, showing your post, me inspecting your image, me opening the image, me showing the image URL, opening into it's own tab, then opening that into incognito, which shows that it was the updated photo. I can't believe you denied me that right.

And me don't have a lot to do? You've been drawing Travis Releford today. I woke up at 4 am, drove my wife to Springfield, Mass, did all my day job work, and poured two concrete pads, and owned your ass, and I still have 2 minutes until 5.

I demand a hall of fame forum, and this shit be placed there.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah pdub did draw Travis all day, but he was supposed to do it like 2 months ago, soooo
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

By all day, 2 ( and then another half hour on this thread ) hours, yes.
And for sure, I was late on the drawing, but now you have two drawings and this thread.
Deleted User 902

Just to make sure it's clear, I'm just being a dick to PDub as a joke, and I don't have any ill will towards him or anyone I actually respond to on this site. If I respond to you, or acknowledge you, I like you, and am glad you're on this site.

I felt like this thread went a bit too far on my sock, and just want to make sure the record is clear on that one.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

don’t have any ill will, dang

for a sec there I thought Vega was gonna take it to the QT thread
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

oh man so we're not going to QT? ok ill grab the case and head back inside. I had to take a 2 minute break anyway. theres a couple rodeo clowns in the shack now and breakway roping was on....I can't watch that worthless event.

was good to stretch my legs. anywho back to the stool.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 902

Unfortunately, pdubs legitimately texted me to fuck off from the site because he doesn't like me any more. Since there's no QTs in New Hampshire, we can't do it the old fashion way. Peace out all.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Jesus the drama with you.