COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by jfish26 »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:26 pm 0.0014% of people bitten by venomous snakes in the US die (about 7 in 5,000)

i guarantee randy would want antivenom
So sad, you living your life permanently indoors out of fear of a 7/5000 outcome.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And heads up, I don’t think trying to suck venom out of a bite wound is actually an effective treatment either way

but who knows, maybe horse dewormer would help?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it’s funny, the same general position randy and sQuirt take...that it’s everyone else that lacks the ability to think logically or be “free thinkers”

i also particularly got a chuckle out of the new stance that the vaxxed and those following WHO and CDC guidelines are now the selfish ones

hilarity
Deleted User 89

psa: suction does nothing for snakebite
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:36 pm That reminds me of a joke.

Two doods were out in the woods one day when one of the guys gets bit by a rattlesnake…on the johnson.

The other guy runs up the hill to get cell phone service, and calls the doctor to ask if there’s anything he can do. Doc says, oh that’s an easy one, he should make a full recovery if you just put your mouth up to the bite wound and suck the venom out.

The guy runs back. “Sorry buddy, but doc says there’s nothing I can possibly to to help…”
I'm not gonna live my life in fear. I'm going to keep living my life the way I want, I'll continue to investigate every snake den dick first like I've been doing for years.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:40 pm psa: suction does nothing for snakebite
wait, so then why did I just have to…nm
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:37 pm And heads up, I don’t think trying to suck venom out of a bite wound is actually an effective treatment either way

ivermectin cures all

panacea for what ails ya...especially if that ailment is ignorance, in which case the indication is to take as much as possible through every orifice possible
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:37 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:26 pm 0.0014% of people bitten by venomous snakes in the US die (about 7 in 5,000)

i guarantee randy would want antivenom
So sad, you living your life permanently indoors out of fear of a 7/5000 outcome.
randy did say earlier in this thread that there's no difference between 1% and 0.01%.

(He literally did say this, that's not actually a joke).

Deleted User 887

Post by Deleted User 887 »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:40 pm psa: suction does nothing for snakebite
SHHHHHH!
I used to tell girls in High School that I had a snake bite on my johnson and I needed them to suck out the venom to live. Worked all the time.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:43 pm
ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:37 pm And heads up, I don’t think trying to suck venom out of a bite wound is actually an effective treatment either way

ivermectin cures all

panacea for what ails ya...especially if that ailment is ignorance, in which case the indication is to take as much as possible through every orifice possible
You gotta get the kind that's for a horse though. Don't trust anything pharmaceutical grade. Also, pretty sure Trump said drinking bleach while shoving UV light up your ass will clear it too. And I'll do anything that orange asshole says.

Deleted User 89

he’s also said masks don’t work, then said they do, then said they don’t in “real world” situations

he doesn’t even know what his real argument is, so it’s no surprise he still won’t provide any sources for his absurdities

i’m most curious where he heard that covid poses absolutely zero threat to children...particularly since hospitalizations are now comprised of roughly 30% children
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Freedom-loving cocktail time!

1 shot ivermectin
1 shot corn liquor
Splash of Mountain Dew
Ok so lots of Mountain Dew
Little more Mountain Dew, to taste

call it a MAGArita
Deleted User 89

gotta be the code red dew

i do like the name though...well played
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:23 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:23 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:20 pm Says the guy who's posted in this thread 156 times this week.
seems rather emotional, honestly

Cue 11 posts stating "Actually I'm not emotional. I'm the only one here who isn't emotional. I can't be obsessed because I keep an open mind by ignoring data. I once got kissed by a girl. I'm healthy. 99% of dumb is dumb shit. A coin flip is 50/50 so a bird in the hand, therefore you can predict a dice 1% of the time. Hitler killed people and now Biden is Hitler. I'm not overreacting, I'm just ignoring the fact that covid19 is tranmissible. The government is watching you via the vaccine. I am deathly afraid of vaccine. I am vaccinated, did it for a loved one. It's stupid to not get vaccinated to save others since the virus is a virus and viruses do virus stuff. Immune system strong, immune system smash!"
I've been ignoring this thread today, but this is funny.
Broham
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:15 pm
Fucking brainwashed cult members. The craziest part is that their cult leaders have convinced them that everyone else are the brainwashed cult members.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:34 pm
Fucking brainwashed cult members. The craziest part is that their cult leaders have convinced them that everyone else are the brainwashed cult members.
It's gross.

The whole, "just let people make their own decision" line that they keep reciting is pretty clearly bullshit.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:23 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:34 pm
It's gross.

The whole, "just let people make their own decision" line that they keep reciting is pretty clearly bullshit.
Exactly. That was my second of two thoughts.

My first thought was, man, some people have a lot of time on their hands.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Randy's wife is off her meds.
Broham
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:38 pm Randy's wife is off her meds.
I would POTD that, but no one would marry randy.