Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by TDub »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:56 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:39 pm that he doesnt want one
A real reason.

I don't want to pay taxes or eat vegetables but I'm not a child so I do.
well those, too, are choices.

You eat vegetables because you think its good for you....no one is forcing you too. Choice.

Paying taxes is also a choice. Long ago a choice to Not pay taxes is why we have a country not ruled by the Queen.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

You arent all that far from the bridge in Concord, Mass
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:59 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:56 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:39 pm that he doesnt want one
A real reason.

I don't want to pay taxes or eat vegetables but I'm not a child so I do.
well those, too, are choices.

You eat vegetables because you think its good for you....no one is forcing you too. Choice.

Paying taxes is also a choice. Long ago a choice to Not pay taxes is why we have a country not ruled by the Queen.
Try not paying taxes for a couple years and tell me how that works out for you. Tax evasion is a felony that comes with a 5 year sentence. You're gonna do more than lose your job and no one's gonna feel sorry for you or make excuses.

Oh and taxed are a bigger imposition than getting a shot by orders of magnitude.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

If you need to be told by threat of your job to get a safe, effective, life saving vaccine, than your an asshole idiot. I don't feel sorry for you AT ALL for ANY negative thing that happens as a result of your selfishness.

You technically have a choice to hit women too, but I don't go outta my way to defend the people who do.

Set aside that you can choose to do any shitty thing you want...that doesn't make it right.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

There's not a good reason to not be vaccinated.

Cause I don't wanna is not a good reason. Drinking and driving isn't ok cause you didn't wanna call a cab. Littering isn't ok cause it was the choice you made.

You can wipe your booger on a wall in public but why defend someone's choice to do an objectively shitty thing?

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Stop wiping your boogers on public walls and get vaccinated.

You're a dumb shit if you get fired for either.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Not wanting to pay taxes didn't start the revolution. Wanting to have representation did.

If this douchebag was fired with cause, then he knowingly signed a contract that he agreed to that permitted his termination for this reason. He had representation. So the analogy doesn't apply here.

Not to mention that his firing wasn't governement mandated. That's like saying the Boston tea party was the same as a local cobbler charging too much money for shoes.

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

trazom wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:29 am Probably the most satisfying clip I've seen. We all know CNN has been lying their ass off for months and months. The CDC themselves has ivermectin listed as a recommended drug for refugees coming to America.

For parasites…

JFC. Another Flat Earther Troll has emerged.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

trazom wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:44 am Doyel,

I'll help you out. The reason they are trying to squash any info about ivermectin is because big pharma cannot make huge money off of it, and it actually does work against covid. It might not save everyone's life, but it does work. Many have taken it. It was discovered in Japan long ago and is far, far safer than the covid vaccines. That is why you have big pharma in a panic and media trying to silence it.

They were doing this against aspirin too this last week. Aspirin showed some promise as being helpful for those who were infected. Immediately following was a bunch of "aspirin is dangerous" news articles.
Why be a sheep when you can be a horse?

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

trazom wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:46 am One of my siblings in Kansas got covid 2 weeks ago. She was vaccinated. She told me the vaccines were a scam and did nothing to help her. She was still sick for 2 weeks (but has since recovered). People are waking up. She's not getting a "booster". What's the point? She said the way out of this is natural immunity. I agreed.
Did she go to the hospital? Did she die? No?

Thank the vaccine.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

take advantage of any family lately, lobs?
Deleted User 89

i thought sQuirt lost his privileges to be part of this community?
Deleted User 89

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:09 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:39 pm https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21264363v1

not my summary, but a good one:

...researchers characterised the magnitude and specificity of SARS-CoV-2 spike-reactive antibodies from 10 acutely infected health care workers and 23 participants who received mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.

They found that infection and primary mRNA vaccination elicited S1 and S2-reactive antibodies, while secondary vaccination boosted mostly S1 antibodies. Using magnetic bead-based absorption assays, they found that SARS-CoV-2 infections elicited a large proportion of original antigenic sin-like antibodies that bound efficiently to common seasonal human coronaviruses but poorly to SARS-CoV-2. In converse, vaccination only modestly boosted antibodies reactive to common seasonal human coronaviruses and these antibodies bound efficiently to SARS-CoV-2.

These data indicate that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations elicit fundamentally different antibody responses compared to SARS-CoV-2 infections.
edit: i believe medrxiv is a preprint server, so this study has yet to go through full vetting and peer review. i’ll gladly eat crow if it turns out to be false (but it isn’t a novel phenomenon, and so i’d imagine the study is valid)
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Clean up monentarily.
Sad that lobs pretends to be an actual contributing poster and then waits just so all his posts can be deleted.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh dang, was that a lobster sock he created a long time ago that’s just been dormant?

Now I’m paranoid. Maybe all you guys are lobster socks.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

check your mirror
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:50 am

I'll help you out. The reason they are trying to squash any info about ivermectin is because big pharma cannot make huge money off of it, and it actually does work against covid. It might not save everyone's life, but it does work. Many have taken it. It was discovered in Japan long ago and is far, far safer than the covid vaccines. That is why you have big pharma in a panic and media trying to silence it.

They were doing this against aspirin too this last week. Aspirin showed some promise as being helpful for those who were infected. Immediately following was a bunch of "aspirin is dangerous" news articles.
Who do these morons think makes ivermectin? A bunch of hillbillies in the Ozarks? Merck is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Anyone give their dog a Heartgard chewable every month to fight off heartworms? It's ivermectin. Merck makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year off it.

https://heartgard.com/
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:29 am

Who do these morons think makes ivermectin? A bunch of hillbillies in the Ozarks? Merck is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Anyone give their dog a Heartgard chewable every month to fight off heartworms? It's ivermectin. Merck makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year off it.

There is no limit to the amount of dumb that can come from the anti-vaxxers.

The amount of mental gymnastics they're willing to do is astounding.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:41 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:29 am

There is no limit to the amount of dumb that can come from the anti-vaxxers.

The amount of mental gymnastics they're willing to do is astounding.
It's like a third grader wrote their "Revolution!" script. It took 15 seconds for me to find out who makes ivermectin, what it is used in and how many bajillions of dollars in sales per year it already generates. They don't even give a shit that their arguments are false.

If people don't think that Merck would be thrilled to learn that their drug was a great treatment for covid so that they could fleece the US government for billions of more dollars then they are truly ignorant.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:10 pm If you need to be told by threat of your job to get a safe, effective, life saving vaccine, than your an asshole idiot. I don't feel sorry for you AT ALL for ANY negative thing that happens as a result of your selfishness.

You technically have a choice to hit women too, but I don't go outta my way to defend the people who do.

Set aside that you can choose to do any shitty thing you want...that doesn't make it right.
were you drinking hard liquor last night.

do kirie irving now.