Contributor

Re: Wisdom teeth

Post by jhawks99 »

It sux to get them taken out.
Broham
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Agreed. That's when I learned "impacted" is a bad word.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
shindig

Post by shindig »

Had all 4 of mine taken out at the same time in high school, probably not the best decision. I would do two at a time.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I had all 4 done in hs too....I thought it was the best decision. I wouldn't wanna do that shit twice.

although...after a trip to blockbuster to load up on vhs and some ice cream. It wasnt the worst couple days I've ever had.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

5 questions of the day!

1. Do you really need to get them removed?
2. What if you don’t?
3. my dentist has no ring and big blue eyes and bumped her tits into me while working on my mouth. So I guess my question is, how the heck do I hit on a chick with a mouth full of dental tools and vacuum cleaners and shit?
4.Is it true that removing wisdom teeth lowers your IQ?
5. Do you get to keep the teeth so you can put them under your pillow for the tooth fairy?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Not everybody does but most people. You might have a big enough mouth for them to fit

2. they'll push your other teeth around and fuck up your teeth alignment and potentially impact and get infected.

3. You dont.

4. I dont think you'll nees to concern yourself with that

5. No. but bring all your tooth fairy money....this is where she gets it all back plus interest
Just Ledoux it
shindig

Post by shindig »

TDub wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:49 am I had all 4 done in hs too....I thought it was the best decision. I wouldn't wanna do that shit twice.

although...after a trip to blockbuster to load up on vhs and some ice cream. It wasnt the worst couple days I've ever had.
I just remember my cheeks being swollen on both sides and a couple of the holes from the wisdom teeth wouldn't quit bleeding. I was constantly stuffing gauze in my mouth. It sucks for sure, at least the first couple days. One of my back lower ones was impacted and basically had to be cut out. It wasn't fun.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:53 am 5 questions of the day!

3. my dentist has no ring and big blue eyes and bumped her tits into me while working on my mouth. So I guess my question is, how the heck do I hit on a chick with a mouth full of dental tools and vacuum cleaners and shit?
poorly, and while drooling

i had all four of mine done at once, but in my early 30s. would have much rather done it when younger
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

2. What if you don’t?
5. Do you get to keep the teeth so you can put them under your pillow for the tooth fairy?
5 Questions of the Day as Gutter would ask them - Wisdom Tooth Edition:

1.) If you could choose any number of wisdom teeth to have, which of the following numbers would feel most satisfying to you and why?
a.) Two
b.) Seven
c.) Nine
d.) Twenty-three

2.) If you could name one of your wisdom teeth, would you consider naming it "Mookie"? Why or why not?

3.) If I am off of work recovering from wisdom tooth extraction surgery and have told my boss that I am not well enough to come in but I get really good tickets to a Dodgers game in L.A., is it wrong for me to go? Why or why not? If you knew that some people in my office don't always wash their hand thoroughly after exhaling, would your answer be different?

4.) If you could choose between a game-worn Ryne Sandburg jersey or a game-worn Michael Jordan jersey to wear to your wisdom tooth extraction, which would you wear, and why? Is Scottie Pippen appropriate attire for the occasion? Why or why not?

5.) This reasonably attractive woman in my apartment building rode the elevator down to the lobby with me yesterday. She briefly made eye contact and seemed to listen while I told her about my baseball card collection and my mother's health, and she said "goodbye" when she got off the elevator. Does this mean she wants the D? If so, would it be appropriate for me to wait outside her apartment until she comes out to let her know that I am interested?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:59 pm

2. What if you don’t?
5 Questions of the Day as Gutter would ask them - Wisdom Tooth Edition:

1.) If you could choose any number of wisdom teeth to have, which of the following numbers would feel most satisfying to you and why?
a.) Two
b.) Seven
c.) Nine
d.) Twenty-three

2.) If you could name one of your wisdom teeth, would you consider naming it "Mookie"? Why or why not?

3.) If I am off of work recovering from wisdom tooth extraction surgery and have told my boss that I am not well enough to come in but I get really good tickets to a Dodgers game in L.A., is it wrong for me to go? Why or why not? If you knew that some people in my office don't always wash their hand thoroughly after exhaling, would your answer be different?

4.) If you could choose between a game-worn Ryne Sandburg jersey or a game-worn Michael Jordan jersey to wear to your wisdom tooth extraction, which would you wear, and why? Is Scottie Pippen appropriate attire for the occasion? Why or why not?

5.) This reasonably attractive woman in my apartment building rode the elevator down to the lobby with me yesterday. She briefly made eye contact and seemed to listen while I told her about my baseball card collection and my mother's health, and she said "goodbye" when she got off the elevator. Does this mean she wants the D? If so, would it be appropriate for me to wait outside her apartment until she comes out to let her know that I am interested?
JK, you made me lol
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

actually, the answer we were looking for was, “break up with her.”
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Okay Okay!

you make me raff, Ousie!!

I finally get it. I'm dense, man...

gud sht.

thx!!