COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by TDub »

sdoyel wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:37 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:33 pm Pfizer could certainly help squash the doubters by releasing the reports for the FOIA requests as quickly as possible instead of fueling the fires of the doubters by requesting 55 years to process the request.....thats not reassuring if youre on the fence.
If you’re not vaxed by now, it’s not about some FOIA request…
probably true. Why won't they release the reports? They should be releasing every bit of information they have as quickly as possible so that as much information and data is available as possible. Another tool to use against the skeptics instead of giving them a tool to use against you.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TDub wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:42 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:33 pm Pfizer could certainly help squash the doubters by releasing the reports for the FOIA requests as quickly as possible instead of fueling the fires of the doubters by requesting 55 years to process the request.....thats not reassuring if youre on the fence.
probably true. Why won't they release the reports? They should be releasing every bit of information they have as quickly as possible so that as much information and data is available as possible. Another tool to use against the skeptics instead of giving them a tool to use against you.
Well if we're being honest, it's in their best financial interests for there to be a need for their covid shot every 8 months until the end of time.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Covid shots aren’t fun, I don’t want to get one every 8 months either, but my family is important to me so I’ll take the shot over Covid any day…
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

People don't deserve to die for being rubes. They're the victims of grifters who know better. Refusing medical care to idiots is evil.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:38 pm I don't think there's any legit scientific reason to be on the fence at this point.

But forced vaccination every 8months isn't something I support for covid.

If we're being honest highly doubt I get covid shots every 8 months for the rest of my life. I don't get flu shots every year either.
So. Soft.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Mjl wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:15 pm People don't deserve to die for being rubes. They're the victims of grifters who know better. Refusing medical care to idiots is evil.
*edit

What I was meaning to say is it is evil to prioritize care for the unvaccinated idiots.
Last edited by sdoyel on Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 863

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:34 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:38 pm I don't think there's any legit scientific reason to be on the fence at this point.

If we're being honest highly doubt I get covid shots every 8 months for the rest of my life. I don't get flu shots every year either.
So. Soft.
#meltdown

Tough day at the office doc?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:48 pm

So. Soft.
#meltdown

Have you ever not been in a meltdown? Honest question.

Deleted User 863

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:59 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:48 pm
So. Soft.
#meltdown

Have you ever not been in a meltdown? Honest question.
You're the one all riled up because I didn't agree we should hang a national championship banner for a year where there was no national championship game.

Go to bed.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

It's exhausting. Really. I mean you fight with EVERYONE on this bored. You fight about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. And you never stop. I can't imagine how miserable that would be. Honestly.

Deleted User 863

Now you're just making things up. I never fight with TDub. 🤣😉

It's awfully hard to take criticism seriously from a guy with a blue username.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Trying so hard...

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:15 pm Trying so hard...
Is he though?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

If “they” released EVERY bit of information what qualifications do you have to a. know that they have released EVERYTHING and b. know what that information actually signifies?

You probably have to rely upon the interpretations of some “expert” who is probably feeding this nonsense that Pfizer is somehow hiding information now. How do you know that Pfizer hasn’t already released everything? What is your expertise to determine that?

Maybe the experts who are making regulatory decisions already have everything they need you are just amplifying some grifter’s conspiracy theories. Perhaps NOTHING will satisfy you (the rhetorical ‘you’ - I mean the ‘doubters’)
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

is ill-annoy shitting on nearly EVERY single thread…AGAIN?!?!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:09 pm It's exhausting. Really. I mean you fight with EVERYONE on this bored. You fight about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. And you never stop. I can't imagine how miserable that would be. Honestly.

Imagine having Illy as your little brother.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:11 am is ill-annoy shitting on nearly EVERY single thread…AGAIN?!?!
Golf season is about over ladies and genitals....get comfy.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:57 pm

If “they” released EVERY bit of information what qualifications do you have to a. know that they have released EVERYTHING and b. know what that information actually signifies?

You probably have to rely upon the interpretations of some “expert” who is probably feeding this nonsense that Pfizer is somehow hiding information now. How do you know that Pfizer hasn’t already released everything? What is your expertise to determine that?

Maybe the experts who are making regulatory decisions already have everything they need you are just amplifying some grifter’s conspiracy theories. Perhaps NOTHING will satisfy you (the rhetorical ‘you’ - I mean the ‘doubters’)
is there a good reason that they need to delay it by 55 years?
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:57 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc10. ... ec0a2d6616
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Leawood wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:09 pm I have said it many times. When some fat ass in overalls and no shirt has full blown Covid and his fat ass wife in a house coat begs for Grandpa to have a ventilator, I would straighten his red MAGA hat give him all the morphine he wants. And I would let his dumbshit family, including grandkids, sit close to him without masks to breathe his exhaled air. Fuck them.
Yep. This guy get it's.

PSA for the two dipshits, this is not satire.