Re: Joe Rogan

Post by Deleted User 863 »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/ ... covid-cost

glad all of us with insurance are paying for the ignorance of others
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

The insurance cost for my family went down for 2022 compared to 2021.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

The definition of “White supremacy” keeps getting broader and broader. The kind of tripe exemplified by this article is beneath thinking people, but it proliferates because of the never-ending desire for someone to blame for my misfortune, my unrealized potential, my broken dreams. I guess now it’s White males who don’t stay in line with the Narrative. Whatever.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... n-1290020/

Neil Young posted a since-deleted letter to his management team and record label demanding that they remove his music from Spotify. “I am doing this because Spotify is spreading fake information about vaccines – potentially causing death to those who believe the disinformation being spread by them,” he wrote. “Please act on this immediately today and keep me informed of the time schedule.”

“I want you to let Spotify know immediately TODAY that I want all my music off their platform,” he continued. “They can have [Joe] Rogan or Young. Not both.” Young is referencing the steady stream of misinformation about vaccines that Joe Rogan has peddled on The Joe Rogan Experience. Last month, 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators signed an open letter asking Spotify to stop spreading Rogan’s baseless claims.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Neil > Rogan but Rogan has 200 million monthly listeners compared to Neil's 6.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

you know it's time to move on when bill maher says it's time to move on.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Just got an email from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth that JOE ROGAN IS COMING! WOO HOO!

NO PHONES ALLOWED AT THE EVENT!

LOLOLOLOLOL
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

So, what do they do with your phone if you bring it?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:40 am https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... n-1290020/

Neil Young posted a since-deleted letter to his management team and record label demanding that they remove his music from Spotify. “I am doing this because Spotify is spreading fake information about vaccines – potentially causing death to those who believe the disinformation being spread by them,” he wrote. “Please act on this immediately today and keep me informed of the time schedule.”

“I want you to let Spotify know immediately TODAY that I want all my music off their platform,” he continued. “They can have [Joe] Rogan or Young. Not both.” Young is referencing the steady stream of misinformation about vaccines that Joe Rogan has peddled on The Joe Rogan Experience. Last month, 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators signed an open letter asking Spotify to stop spreading Rogan’s baseless claims.
Love me some Neil Young.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't care what neil young thinks. i don't care what joe rogan thinks. both are irrelevant on the topic.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:44 pm i don't care what neil young thinks. i don't care what joe rogan thinks. both are irrelevant on the topic.
The past two years you have made it clear you don’t care what some/many/most/all relevant people think either.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

you need to make a change if you think neil young and joe rogan are relevant. do you also think kid rock and whoopi goldburg are relevant.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i'm gonna put together a china fungus advisory panel that consists of whoopi goldburd, kid rock, joe rogan and neal young.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Aaron Rodgers seemed to care about Joe Rogan's opinion on the virus.

MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:55 pm Aaron Rodgers seemed to care about Joe Rogan's opinion on the virus.
that's aaron rogers business. not mine.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

MICH in full meltdown mode. So easily triggered.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I wish everyone cared more about the opinions of experts than what celebrities think based on nothing. Sadly, that's not always the case, and it seems to be increasingly moving in that direction.

I also think this is an interesting story more from a pop-culture perspective than a public health one and certainly not from a scientific one.

MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

before i get my booster booster i am going to consult bruce springsteen and erik clapton. see what they think. then i will make my decision.