Behind QT

You Love It.
Qusdahl

Re: Behind QT

Post by Qusdahl »

That game thread, brutal.

Randy come on back here!
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

lol, did randy get out of his cave again?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

When Kansas fans shit on McCormack, which we probably do too much, at least we make it about his game play. What kind of asshole starts calling players a piece of shit just for playing poorly. A college player for the team you supposedly root for at that.

Randy sucks.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mjl wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:29 pm When Kansas fans shit on McCormack, which we probably do too much, at least we make it about his game play. What kind of asshole starts calling players a piece of shit just for playing poorly. A college player for the team you supposedly root for at that.

Randy sucks.
I read very little of the game thread. I assumed you were talking about doyel. I can only imagine his comments.
Broham
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Nah, Doyel gets emotional and says stupid shit, but a lot of people (self included) do that during a game.

But he would never call one of our players a piece of shit. Only Randy would do that.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Mjl wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:07 pm Nah, Doyel gets emotional and says stupid shit, but a lot of people (self included) do that during a game.

But he would never call one of our players a piece of shit. Only Randy would do that.
Especially like 2 minutes in over a play that wasn't even a big deal.

You gotta be pretty emotionally unstable and incredibly weak to react like that.

Guy is 10 ply soft if he's that emotionally influenced by a game.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I think it is an unfortunate by product of being a cunt.

You say cuntish things.

Right Psych?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Just FYI a lot of folks are being assholes today. Even more so than normal. Q is proud of you!

I’d say I wish we could just get along, but this isn’t the thread for that.

So instead: fuck you guys!

You got beef with me, come find me back here, you buncha pussies.

I’ll smack you in the face with a Slim Jim so hard it’ll make the war thread look civil!

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

who is being an asshole? and how, exactly?

just because you don’t like getting called out doesn’t mean the people doing so are being assholes
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

This isn’t the thread for those sorts of questions…

….BITCH.

*splashes 144 ounce coffee in trad’s face*

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

yeah?

well, you’re fat…and a shitty golfer
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

DID YOU JUST CALL Q A SHITTY GOLFER

cuz that’s not what yer mom said when Q flipped her over and played the back 9!

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that’s just gross…she’s pushing 70

but you do you
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

You call it pushing 70

Q calls it, 2 below par!

Mjl

Post by Mjl »

The mind is a fascinating thing. Randy, lobs, Qus, they all reacted the exact same way when they were shown with good sources why they were wrong. They pretended people were putting words in their mouths and using ad-hominem attacks. And maybe there were one or two cases of that... But then they use it as an excuse to say that's all that's happening, so they don't have to deal with the world outside their information bubble.

And it's not intentional. That's just how the brain works.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Go steal the labor value of a half a million grocery workers, you miserable fucking parasite.

Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Mjl wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:56 pm The mind is a fascinating thing. Randy, lobs, Qus, they all reacted the exact same way when they were shown with good sources why they were wrong. They pretended people were putting words in their mouths and using ad-hominem attacks. And maybe there were one or two cases of that... But then they use it as an excuse to say that's all that's happening, so they don't have to deal with the world outside their information bubble.

And it's not intentional. That's just how the brain works.
Take a look in the mirror bro.

Cuz for real you’re approaching illy levels of strawman antagonism. Seriously, you’re so caught up with some petty desire to own me that you’re calling the NATO website and PBS Russian propaganda, and downplaying nazis! Literal fucking nazis!

I didn’t think expressing concern about Nazis would be controversial. But of course you gotta go for the opposite anyway. Is that not peak antagonistic childish contrarianism? I don’t even know if illy can compete!

The mind is a fascinating thing, indeed.

You goddamn Illinois nazi.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I bet if Ukraine had a jewish president, Putin wouldn't make those claims about nazis....err...wait....

Anyway, who had 2/25/22 in the pool as the date of Qusdahl's meltdown?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

Fuck you phd.

You literally have the same educational credentials as psych.

(Man that one might be the sickest burn yet)

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Ous/Qus still clown suiting people I see.

Some of you should feel dirty today, some of you should know better by now.