Who Is Banned?

You Love It.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by KUTradition »

Qusdahl is who doxxed Trad in a thread on this very site.

link?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

He may be thinking of that time Q told everybody his real name was ousdahl.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:13 am He may be thinking
Fucking hilarious
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:14 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:32 am
Overlander wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:28 pm

Yeah, and by the content, it is fairly clear to me who has been assisting him
it took me all of about 90 seconds on the county assessor site to figure out who you were.
Yeah, this doesn't sound like stalking at all.
Using publicly available assessor websites is not stalking. The word you are looking for is "researching". Stalking is illegal. I researched a property address that YOU provided on a public messageboard.

Don't blame gutter for your own dumbass sloppiness.

Probably a good thing you are not a cop/law enforcement/top flight security of the world anymore. Your temperament is exactly what we need out of that profession. I can just picture you puffing out your chest and telling someone to look into your eyes so they can see you're a bad ass mofo.🤣🤣🤣
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Call it whatever makes you feel like less of a creep.

Also, why do you keep dog whistling Gutter in your little twat game?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 863

I will call it what it is. I don't feel like anything except someone who is aware of how real estate transaction info can be found.

Becuase chalkrocker has an obsession with gutter and blamed him (as did you) for something he didn't do.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:55 am Qusdahl is who doxxed Trad in a thread on this very site.

link?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:37 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:14 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:32 am

it took me all of about 90 seconds on the county assessor site to figure out who you were.
Yeah, this doesn't sound like stalking at all.
I researched a property address that YOU provided on a public messageboard.
Hey all, show of hands real quick from the others here that “researched” my property?
Deleted User 863

You shared it for the sole purpose to brag about how much money you made from it. Maybe stop trying to prove yourself to a bunch of messageboard strangers with money and by saying things like "look into my eyes, i am not to be messed with".

Clown ass. 🤡
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

research

lol
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:41 am I will call it what it is. I don't feel like anything except someone who is aware of how real estate transaction info can be found.

Becuase chalkrocker has an obsession with gutter and blamed him (as did you) for something he didn't do.
Never once mentioned anyone by name. Are you seriously this dense?
Deleted User 863

Did either of you need to say his name?

You both harass him constantly.

...but if I am wrong, and you guys were referring to someone else, I will gladly walk back my defense of gutter and give it to who it rightfully should go to. I didn't need help from anyone.

What I want to know is how you let gusher figure out your true identity!?!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:50 am Did either of you need to say his name?

You both harass him constantly.

...but if I am wrong, and you guys were referring to someone else, I will gladly walk back my defense of gutter and give it to who it rightfully should go to. I didn't need help from anyone.

What I want to know is how you let gusher figure out your true identity!?!
I honestly don’t care who figures out what.

If someone is enough of a pathetic loser that they dedicate the time and energy to out someone, there really isn’t anything that we can do to stop them.

I hate to break your bubble, but searching public records, GIS maps, social media etc doesn’t make you a genius, it’s makes you a creep.

You and Gusher have that much in common.
Deleted User 863

And being rude to people on messageboards makes you an asshole.

I never claimed to be a genius anywhere for knowing how to do those tasks. But you're the opposite for not knowing that posting that address could lead to the outcome where strangers on the internet, who you harass constantly, know an awful lot about you and your personal/professional life.
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:42 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:55 am Qusdahl is who doxxed Trad in a thread on this very site.

link?
I'm not digging for it, or reposting it for others, but that's exactly how I found out.

He didn't post your name if that's what you're wondering, but he did know who you were somehow....and didn't think to keep his mouth shut (shocker, right?) when he noticed your name popped up.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you seem to have plenty of free time on your hands to dig up details on people

put up or shut up, lobs
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:36 pm And being rude to people on messageboards makes you an asshole.

I never claimed to be a genius anywhere for knowing how to do those tasks. But you're the opposite for not knowing that posting that address could lead to the outcome where strangers on the internet, who you harass constantly, know an awful lot about you and your personal/professional life.
I am stupid, you are smart… got it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

being ignorant on a message board makes you…well, ignorant
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Illannoy, BTW, and I hope this doesn’t ruin your day:

Gutter= actually a poster that most here, myself included, like having on this board.

You= The exact opposite
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:57 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:36 pm And being rude to people on messageboards makes you an asshole.

I am stupid, you are smart… got it.
I am not that smart, but also not that stupid.

I don't know whether you're smart, or stupid, or somewhere in between. But i do know you're an asshole to several people here. And it is often times excessive and unwarranted.