Who Is Banned?

You Love It.
ousdahl

Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by ousdahl »

I’m still waiting that link to when I doxxed another poster. Feel free to call me out!
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:07 pm I’m still waiting that link to when I doxxed another poster. Feel free to call me out!
Sorry Ous, I shouldn't have called you out in the first place. I just didn't think it was right that it seemed like they were blaming gutter for something he didn't do. Even banned people can read these threads. Let's just let this subject die for the sake of everyone involved.

Me proving I am not lying is not worth doxxing anyone. I've been called worse than a liar around here, and I am not comfortable leaving bread crumbs for others to figure out who people are in real life.
Deleted User 863

Fwiw I should have never rubbed it in anyone's face that I knew who they were. I would never harass anyone in real life. Especially not over messageboard shit talk. That was very immature of me. If I could take it back I would. I would love to just move on from the fueds and either be somewhat respectful or just ignore the posters where that is not possible.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I got to spend the day playing with grandkids. Who let Illy out of his cage?
Broham
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Illy, no need to apologize.

I’ll own it.

I was the guy who told you guys TraditionKU’s real life name is Chuck Norris.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:38 pm I would never harass anyone in real life.
Oh, keyboard tough guy, eh?

I sure couldn’t tell
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:47 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:38 pm I would never harass anyone in real life.

I sure couldn’t tell
That's your schtick, not mine.

Harassing someone is illegal. You should know that from your days on the beat. You've come awfully close to suggesting or implying violence in some of your posts.

Here's a link to the laws in Idaho in case you need a refresher...

https://legislature.idaho.gov/statutesr ... 20who%2C,b)

Maybe we can just try to ignore each other?
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:49 pm I got to spend the day playing with grandkids. Who let Illy out of his cage?
Time-out expired. And like a couple guys suggested he would, he's been giving max effort toward another meltdown.

This time he said ousey doxxed somebody. But I gather that never happened, so he's been walking that back without actually admitting it never happened.

Only thing you've really missed is him spinning himself into the ground again. So, sorta normal form.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:33 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:47 pm

I sure couldn’t tell

Maybe we can just try to ignore each other?
Maybe, and just hear me out…the one of us that ISN’t a cunt troll leaves this site on his own.

BTW, said cunt troll is easy to spot, in between forced timeouts.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 863

Welp, I tried. I ignored several stupid fucking posts by you over the last 24hrs as a show of good faith. I am guessing the alcohol got the best of you tonight. Maybe tomorrow we can try again.

BTW, what you're doing IS trolling.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

oh, cripes

<sigh>
Deleted User 863

Trad this is where we do the nonsense you enjoy.

I have a feeling if you refuse to stop trolling on the basketball boards you might be a new candidate for the 24hr timeout. 🤣
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Outside of the several dozen that Illannoy has more than earned, has anyone else here ever been in a forced time out?
Deleted User 863

Not sure, but my guess is that if Trad can't keep his temper tantrums out of basketball threads that he might be added to the list.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Overlander wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:20 pm Outside of the several dozen that Illannoy has more than earned, has anyone else here ever been in a forced time out?
Doyel for his normal antics in a game thread.
Was it illy that got a timeout for agreeing with the refs during the OU game?
Broham
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:18 am
Overlander wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:20 pm Outside of the several dozen that Illannoy has more than earned, has anyone else here ever been in a forced time out?
Doyel for his normal antics in a game thread.
Was it illy that got a timeout for agreeing with the refs during the OU game?
Yes. I can't remember if I agreed with the refs, but I said the dude made a heads up play by stealing the ball from his teammate. No hard feelings about that one, it was an emotional game/moment.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Illy sided with the refs on a bad call.
He got a timeout.

"Makes sense. He was behind the line of scrimmage, and forward progress isn't stopped until a whistle blows.
Wow. We almost had them!"
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Weird part there is, that almost seems fine without the "Wow. We almost had them".

It was still not the right place/time/observation, but that last bit was so smarmy.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Precisely.
Very similar to the basketball post that got him a timeout.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:01 am ...but that last bit was so smarmy.
"smarmy". That's a apt descriptor for so many of his posts. Especially lately.