Let’s have a war!

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Let’s have a war!

Post by ousdahl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:12 am I still can't figure out what his goal is here....are we building up to something?
avoiding world war 3?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i gotta give credit where credit is due. you have those numbnuts right where you want them. hook. line. sinker. you are one of the great internet dufuses. and you got them hook line and sinker.

53 pages of you leading them around. i applaud you.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

hook line and sinker, now we're talking!

sorry, thought this was the fishing thread
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Please read Thinking Fast and Slow. I'm done.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I'll try to check out that book. Thanks for the recommendation.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

LVIV, Ukraine (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin, who had largely vanished from public view since his forces were driven from the approaches to Kyiv this month, resurfaced on Tuesday to defend his “noble” invasion of Ukraine, saying peace talks had come to a dead end.

In a press event inside a hangar at a far eastern space base six time zones from Moscow, Putin rattled off talking points: that Moscow had “no choice” but to intervene to protect separatists, defeat neo-Nazis and “help people”.

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:00 pm Please read Thinking Fast and Slow. I'm done.
If we’re playing this game, you should read Emotional Intelligence. Maybe even Talking to Strangers.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:52 pm
Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:00 pm Please read Thinking Fast and Slow. I'm done.
If we’re playing this game, you should read Emotional Intelligence. Maybe even Talking to Strangers.
Lol. You've got some serious issues.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:36 pm
Says the guy arguing on the internet and playing a victim card from 4 generations ago……..
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

For that matter, you guys should also read Death, Taxes, and Leaky Waders.

Sorry, thought this was the fishing thread again
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:11 pm

Says the guy arguing on the internet and playing a victim card from 4 generations ago……..
I was asked if I was a Nazi you illiterate piece of shit.
Grandparents are two generations apart, not four. Never thought I would have to explain that to an adult.

You are so fucking pathetic. You can't read.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Ohh, I hit a sore spot bringing up your issues. Crying again?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:24 pm
Cascadia wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:11 pm

I was asked if I was a Nazi you illiterate piece of shit.
Grandparents are two generations apart, not four. Never thought I would have to explain that to an adult.

You are so fucking pathetic. You can't read.
Sorry I didn’t go back and reread the original post. You’re still trash for playing a victim card from two generations ago but it’s so on brand for you.

Makes the fact that you’re racist, misogynistic piece of shit even worse. You’d think all that ‘trauma’ you experienced would make you a more accepting person.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Mjl has been racist and misogynistic on these boreds?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the irony…putin picks a fight with Ukraine to try and prevent it from joining NATO, but the move only emboldens and motivates Finland and Sweden to join (possibly/likely)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Oudsie…just curious what you think might happen if the US stopped supporting Ukraine immediately
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:33 am Oudsie…just curious what you think might happen if the US stopped supporting Ukraine immediately
the war would prob immediately be over?

here's the thing, tho - we'd have to do it in some halfway diplomatic way...assuming the US even has any diplomacy to offer.

Come out and say something like "if Putin agrees to cease this invasion nonsense then we agree to stop flooding the place with weapons too." And add some lip service shit about "Ukrainian neutrality," and maybe even some shit about helping Ukraine draft some more token laws for themselves about "de-nazifying."

Is that really so kooky?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Yes. Wildly unrealistic.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

why's that?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:27 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:33 am Oudsie…just curious what you think might happen if the US stopped supporting Ukraine immediately
the war would prob immediately be over?

here's the thing, tho - we'd have to do it in some halfway diplomatic way...assuming the US even has any diplomacy to offer.

Come out and say something like "if Putin agrees to cease this invasion nonsense then we agree to stop flooding the place with weapons too." And add some lip service shit about "Ukrainian neutrality," and maybe even some shit about helping Ukraine draft some more token laws for themselves about "de-nazifying."

Is that really so kooky?
you think 1) Ukraine wouldn’t just get weapons from other western countries, and 2) that putin would just stop?