Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:33 pm
StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:08 am
randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:40 am A lot of conspiracy theories are bullshit. But a few very mainstream ones were proven to be true recently. Questioning the government/politicians should not make you a conspiracy theorist.

We all agree that the level of corruption and lies coming from Washington DC is out of control. And yet some of you ridicule people who have the common sense to question what we are told. Smh
So many things that people laughed and called "conspiracies" did happen in the last two years. Vaccine work mandates were "conspiracy", yet they tried. Government interference in social media for the election was "conspiracy", but now we know that happened. The mRNA shots changing your dna was called "conpsiracy" but now we know they do. The Fed is now testing a digital dollar in NYC. And now, they are starting to confirm the lab leak, which was also "conspiracy". Then again, if you thought this virus came from nature, you haven't studied science much.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/scientist ... SocialFlow
Really? mRNA shots change your DNA? According to who/m? Maybe it's true but I haven't heard nor read that.

Have you "studied science much" or did you just read an article about a guy trying to sell a book?
I'm not saying I know where the virus came from - and I'm not going to pretend I do either.
I just prefer my sources don't have strong motives to make money by claiming things that may not be true.
It's a conspiracy theory so it has to be true. Just deal with it Gutter. I got my DNA changed three times, more if we count all the vaccines I got before going to the Philippines. Am I even me anymore?
Broham
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:07 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:11 am
pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:57 am Q is like a 6.5 on the lobster scale.
randy is a 9.5.
with the funniest part being, Q says "maybe we shouldn't give guns to nazis" and randy says "maybe we should let nazis have free speech too" and the bored at large says, "these two things are equally bad"
what's funny is that that's how you see it.
I mean, yea, I do think some mainstream Merican conscience is programmed to regard anything beyond mainstream Merican narratives as going full lobster, with no regard for whether it skews toward which end of the spectrum.

But, if there is no regard there, that means it completely disregards how materially different the two positions are.

And, it also completely disregards that my sources tend to be an awful lot more legit than randy's...not that you guys noticed.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:12 pm Sigh... I did my own research on which mechanic does good work in my local area. I guess that makes me a conspiracy theorist who thinks for himself.
YESSSSS!

Checking on Yelp to see what shop Bubba, Skeeter, Hank and Hambone think do the bestest and cheapest job of rotatin' the tires on a Suburban in Newton KS is EXACTLY like reading the "clinical interpretation" of an esoteric science paper from Sweden by some antivaxxers on Telegram.

StayLaughable; with sQuirt gone this place needs the comic relief.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:38 am
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:21 am All conspiracies are true, randy said so earlier in the thread.
Literally never said.

Gaslight people who are willing to think openly. And be submissive to what you are told to think. Thats what a few of you do. Im thankful im not like that
Just imagine how they feel. Following the guidance that they were told by the news, by the government, etc., only to realize now that they were fooled. It's hard to admit when one was wrong, so they just gaslight. It's similar to when you play a board game with some friends and that one kid gets mad and messes up the entire board. See above and it's clear.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

japhy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:17 pm
StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:12 pm Sigh... I did my own research on which mechanic does good work in my local area. I guess that makes me a conspiracy theorist who thinks for himself.
YESSSSS!

Checking on Yelp to see what shop Bubba, Skeeter, Hank and Hambone think do the bestest and cheapest job of rotatin' the tires on a Suburban in Newton KS is EXACTLY like reading the "clinical interpretation" of an esoteric science paper from Sweden by some antivaxxers on Telegram.

StayLaughable; with sQuirt gone this place needs the comic relief.
Uhm, consensus is that is sQuirt.
Broham
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:20 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:38 am
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:21 am All conspiracies are true, randy said so earlier in the thread.
Literally never said.

Gaslight people who are willing to think openly. And be submissive to what you are told to think. Thats what a few of you do. Im thankful im not like that
Just imagine how they feel. Following the guidance that they were told by the news, by the government, etc., only to realize now that they were fooled. It's hard to admit when one was wrong, so they just gaslight. It's similar to when you play a board game with some friends and that one kid gets mad and messes up the entire board. See above and it's clear.
It's more similar to if you're playing a board game with some friends and one friend says that he heard that all dice are rigged, brings out his own dice that only he can play with, and says 'trust me bro'.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If not genuine public health concerns, what’s the end game here of getting the masses to take a bunch of bogus vaccines, again?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:35 pm If not genuine public health concerns, what’s the end game here of getting the masses to take a bunch of bogus vaccines, again?
The agenda? Government control and a population of dependent subservient tax payers
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

So it was all a ruse so they could crash the world economy and instill fear and reliance on the government? Something like that?

Is/was the virus real?
Was it created on purpose? Where?
Did the world governments all plot together on how to launch this deal?
If so, why would leader X in country Z want to deal with leader Y in country W when they don't currently get along?
Did all world governments get a blueprint on how to use this real?? virus to control the population?

( this of course is just for the lolz )
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Are Pubs not able to comprehend it was Trump who wanted and took credit for the rapid rollout of the vaccines? So how about blaming that fuckwad for anything and everything involving the vaccine/s? Was it HIS "ploy"?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

I don't think it was a genuine question. He just wants people to follow him into his vortex. The most obvious reason was for profits. Second reason was for more repeat customers due to potential harmful effects. Notice how the jabbed are getting it over and over again? Not a good sign.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

So is it for profits or for government control?
You and randy need to put your heads together on this one.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Both. Profits, control, repeat customers. It worked pretty well on people. All it took was a little fear.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Ah. OK.
So is there a secret world organization where powerful people plan all this stuff and then say, hey, China, you gonna get going with our plan this week or what?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:55 pm Ah. OK.
So is there a secret world organization where powerful people plan all this stuff and then say, hey, China, you gonna get going with our plan this week or what?
it meets in the basement of a NY pizza shop…or at least used to
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

George Soros
Broham
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:08 am randy has gone lobster level crazy.
This isn't new.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I like how you guys act like there was nothing abnormal about covid and everything that happened the past few years and people are crazy to question things.

Maybe you should look in the mirror. YOU are the crazy ones to be so blind.

There was NOTHING normal about everything we saw stemming from covid. The shutdowns the mandates the government overreach.. all of it was unprecedented
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

When one is wrong, very few can own up to it. It's just too unpleasant to admit one had a lapse in judgement.