Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by randylahey »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:43 pm When one is wrong, very few can own up to it. It's just too unpleasant to admit one had a lapse in judgement.
A lapse in judgement is a cute way of saying the world lost its sanity. Abandoned all common sense and reality in the (hopefully) the biggest over reaction we will ever see
Last edited by randylahey on Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Have you guys written any of those covid amnesty letters yet? Asking people forget and forgive how you treated the normal people who were just trying to live a normal life during the mass hysteria episode we know as covid
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:48 pm
StayCurious wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:43 pm When one is wrong, very few can own up to it. It's just too unpleasant to admit one had a lapse in judgement.
A lapse in judgement in judgement is a cute way of saying the world lost its sanity. Abandoned all common sense and reality in the (hopefully) the biggest over reaction we will ever see
I think a lot of was that there was this universal narrative. Almost every country spread the message that we needed a lockdown. And then you had the media spewing out fear non-stop, even though there was a 99% recovery rate. They knew it would work because so many people just blindingly trust authorities and never come to their own theories or conclusions.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:49 pm So is it for profits or for government control?
You and randy need to put your heads together on this one.
man. Randy's so close here!

Lobster's even closer!

that feels weird to stay, gross.

but they're still not full Qusdahl. He/they says it really isn't necessarily that kooky to question things like healthcare mandates in a for-profit healthcare system

but I don't think randy nor lobster have gone down that rabbit hole nearly as deep as Q about that. Heck, I bet randy and lobster might even argue a for-profit healthcare system is good thing, even if that seems at odds with refusing the vax on for-profit objections.

thought Q sounds like randy and lob here, he/they is pro-vax, thinks the vaccines themselves are a good faith and critical public health initiative, and wishes there weren't so many idiots who refuse them for no good reason beyond their magahead stubbornness.

So he/they're less likely to point to rah rah talking points like GoVeRnMeNt CoNtRoL that randy and lobster can't even explain, and more likely to be fussing about things like, public funding to develop products for private profit, and melting down about wealthier communities and countries throwing away vaccines as poorer communities and countries may struggle to get them.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 pm
pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:55 pm Ah. OK.
So is there a secret world organization where powerful people plan all this stuff and then say, hey, China, you gonna get going with our plan this week or what?
it meets in the basement of a NY pizza shop…or at least used to
they also used to meet on a private island, until the guy who owned it was found hanging in a jail cell
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:48 pm
pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:49 pm So is it for profits or for government control?
You and randy need to put your heads together on this one.
man. Randy's so close here!

Lobster's even closer!

that feels weird to stay, gross.

but they're still not full Qusdahl. He/they says it really isn't necessarily that kooky to question things like healthcare mandates in a for-profit healthcare system

but I don't think randy nor lobster have gone down that rabbit hole nearly as deep as Q about that. Heck, I bet randy and lobster might even argue a for-profit healthcare system is good thing, even if that seems at odds with refusing the vax on for-profit objections.

thought Q sounds like randy and lob here, he/they is pro-vax, thinks the vaccines themselves are a good faith and critical public health initiative, and wishes there weren't so many idiots who refuse them for no good reason beyond their magahead stubbornness.

So he/they're less likely to point to rah rah talking points like GoVeRnMeNt CoNtRoL that randy and lobster can't even explain, and more likely to be fussing about things like, public funding to develop products for private profit, and melting down about wealthier communities and countries throwing away vaccines as poorer communities and countries may struggle to get them.
How drunk/high are you right now?

I tried to read that. I honestly couldn't even gather a complete thought in that rambling.
Just Ledoux it
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:19 pm There was NOTHING normal about everything we saw stemming from covid. The shutdowns the mandates the government overreach.. all of it was unprecedented
For such avid "researchers", tweedle dum and tweedle dee missed a lot of history lessons.......https://www.livescience.com/worst-epide ... story.html
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

japhy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:23 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:19 pm There was NOTHING normal about everything we saw stemming from covid. The shutdowns the mandates the government overreach.. all of it was unprecedented
For such avid "researchers", tweedle dum and tweedle dee missed a lot of history lessons.......https://www.livescience.com/worst-epide ... story.html
Was your point that viruses and pandemics have happened before? Nobody is arguing.

My point was the way governments/politicians REACTED to a virus with such a low lethality rate is what was unprecedented
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the way the world reacted/handled the china fungus will be remembered as one of the greatest clusterphucques in the history of civilization. couldn't have phucqued it up much worse.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:51 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 pm
pdub wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:55 pm Ah. OK.
So is there a secret world organization where powerful people plan all this stuff and then say, hey, China, you gonna get going with our plan this week or what?
it meets in the basement of a NY pizza shop…or at least used to
they also used to meet on a private island, until the guy who owned it was found hanging in a jail cell
Epstein didn't kill himself. Say it with me. Epstein didn't kill himself. A little louder for people in the back? Epstein didn't kill himself
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Was epstein murdered right before he testified against the political elite? Yes. Was it a deliberately poor attempt to make it look like he commited suicide? Yes

They want people to know what happens when you mess with the wrong people
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Over 1,000,000 dead in the US.

Randy, NBD.
Broham
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

are we supposed to care what happened, or didn't happen, to j epstien.

seriously. who cares.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Well, I care because Clinton was confirmed on the island and Trump may have been there. And yeah, it's obvious Epstein didn't off himself.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i can think of a few more, right off the top of my head, that deserve the epstein treatment.

imagine my surprise if bill clinton and donald trump were banging whores on epstien island.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:23 am
japhy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:23 pm
Was your point that viruses and pandemics have happened before? Nobody is arguing.

My point was the way governments/politicians REACTED to a virus with such a low lethality rate is what was unprecedented
Why do I have a feeling your tune would be different if your parent, spouse, or child died with the virus?
Literally 10s of millions of people in this country lost loved ones. Fuck those 10s of millions of selfish asshole people. Right?
It's the assholes who didn't give a fuck about the virus who ruined this country during the pandemic. Let that sink in for a while.
Now go ahead tell me why I am wrong for feeling that way.
JFC
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Emotion is the enemy of logic. And everyone dies. Doesnt justify shutting down a country and not allowing people to live
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Lets say I did have somebody die from covid. Why would I blame the people healthy enough to survive (99%) just because I personally knew the exception that was susceptible and didn't make it. That makes zero sense
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

People in this country have this problem called victim mentality. Just because something happens to you, doesn't mean its someone else's fault