Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by StayCurious »

The media did a good job convincing people that it was the unvaccinated that were to blame. Well, that lasted for a while, until the real science proved otherwise. Japhy pointed out there's been far more severe pandemics the past. They just used this one to milk it for all they could. I did know some people who died, but they were older with health problems like diabetes.

Mich, no one would care if they were banging adult prostitutes. The problem is that they were not adults.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

in the last 10 years or so, the whole world has devolved into a giant collection of wimps. thanks democrats/progressives/progressive democrats.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Strong men create good times, good times create weak men. Rinse and repeat. We are in the weak men part of the circle.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

You would seriously need to be stupid to not realize that hundreds of thousands of Americans are alive today BECAUSE of the policies and precautions that were implemented due to Covid 19.

Like, REALLY, REALLY stupid.

So stupid, in fact, that you will most likely scramble to identify yourselves with a cheese dick response to this post.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am in the last 10 years or so, the whole world has devolved into a giant collection of wimps. thanks democrats/progressives/progressive democrats.
100 %

Well not the whole world. Our country for sure tho. Some countries think the US has gotten weak. It has. Lord knows what would happen if we had to go to war again. And half our draft was a bunch of mask wearing liberal cry babies who get triggered when other people say mean things
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:50 am

Mich, no one would care if they were banging adult prostitutes. The problem is that they were not adults.
So, in the narrow view of you idiots, young girls who were groomed and coerced into sex acts by powerful people are whores and prostitutes.

Says a lot more about you than it ever could about them.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:52 am Strong men create good times, good times create weak men. Rinse and repeat.
I think there is some truth in that statement. But when times are good, how do you make strong men? Does owning more guns and a bigger truck make one a stronger man?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:58 am You would seriously need to be stupid to not realize that hundreds of thousands of Americans are alive today BECAUSE of the policies and precautions that were implemented due to Covid 19.

So stupid, in fact, that you will most likely scramble to identify yourselves with a cheese dick response to this post.
You do understand that most people that truly had to be protected from covid had a short shelf life remaining anyways right? Elderly obese sickly etc. How many of them that we saved from covid have died anyways since 2019?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:59 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am in the last 10 years or so, the whole world has devolved into a giant collection of wimps. thanks democrats/progressives/progressive democrats.
100 %

Well not the whole world. Our country for sure tho. Some countries think the US has gotten weak. It has. Lord knows what would happen if we had to go to war again. And half our draft was a bunch of mask wearing liberal cry babies who get triggered when other people say mean things
I assume you will be first in line when the draft kicks in?

Maybe they make you Captain of the “Ball Tanning Brigade”?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:00 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:58 am You would seriously need to be stupid to not realize that hundreds of thousands of Americans are alive today BECAUSE of the policies and precautions that were implemented due to Covid 19.

You do understand that most people that truly had to be protected from covid had a short shelf life remaining anyways right? Elderly obese sickly etc. How many of them that we saved from covid have died anyways since 2019?
Great, predictable, response
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:00 pm

So, in the narrow view of you idiots, young girls who were groomed and coerced into sex acts by powerful people are whores and prostitutes.

That's not at all what I said. Go back and re-read. Adults can consent, kids cannot. I never called them whores. They are victims.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:41 am Emotion is the enemy of logic. And everyone dies. Doesnt justify shutting down a country and not allowing people to live
Emotion is the enemy of logic? That's foolish.
Yes, everyone dies. Everyone doesn't have to die because of selfish assholes.
Shutting down the country was justified because selfish assholes felt the need to go out in public while (some knowing) they were sick - and infecting others.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Kind of like China right now? Their efforts are really working out. lol.

Nothing the US did helped. It would have been better to do nothing and just let the virus play out.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

About 3.4 million people die in the US every year. So let's use even number of 3 years of covid. In 3 years just over 10 million people died in the United States (all causes)

10 million people. Thats a lot or people right. Those are the people we were trying to save from covid. They died anyways
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:03 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:00 pm

That's not at all what I said. Go back and re-read. Adults can consent, kids cannot. I never called them whores. They are victims.
I can read just fine.
“ Mich, no one would care if they were banging adult prostitutes. The problem is that they were not adults.”
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:04 pm

Kind of like China right now? Their efforts are really working out. lol.

Nothing the US did helped. It would have been better to do nothing and just let the virus play out.
You truly are fucking stupid
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

It was just the first step towards control with fear. Try to create a vaccine addicted society, while trying to create a digital currency and track everything everyone does. The next goal after that is to convince everyone that climate change is the biggest danger, and the fools will not see through any of it.
Last edited by StayCurious on Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:44 am Lets say I did have somebody die from covid. Why would I blame the people healthy enough to survive (99%) just because I personally knew the exception that was susceptible and didn't make it. That makes zero sense
Let me make some sense for you. You have a loved one who goes to work. One of their co-workers is sick and knows they are sick and still comes in to work. Your loved one contracts Covid from that person. Your loved one has complications and dies. You don't have any ill will towards the person who got your loved one sick?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:01 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:59 am
100 %

I assume you will be first in line when the draft kicks in?

Maybe they make you Captain of the “Ball Tanning Brigade”?
Absolutely not. US conflict are always about money, greed, and power. If someone invaded the US and we truly needed to protect our homes, I would fight. But I refuse to take part in political games and invading other countries
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:45 am People in this country have this problem called victim mentality. Just because something happens to you, doesn't mean its someone else's fault
People in this country have these problems called ignorance and I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself. "Just because something happens to you", CAN mean it IS someone else's fault. Do you really not comprehend that?