Overlander
Contributor

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:09 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:01 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:59 am

100 %

Well not the whole world. Our country for sure tho. Some countries think the US has gotten weak. It has. Lord knows what would happen if we had to go to war again. And half our draft was a bunch of mask wearing liberal cry babies who get triggered when other people say mean things
I assume you will be first in line when the draft kicks in?

Maybe they make you Captain of the “Ball Tanning Brigade”?
Absolutely not. US conflict are always about money, greed, and power. If someone invaded the US and we truly needed to protect our homes, I would fight. But I refuse to take part in political games and invading other countries
I see. You are 100% all in for a “voluntary” draft. Make them make a case for whether or not they “deserve” a soldier of your aptitude.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:08 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:44 am Lets say I did have somebody die from covid. Why would I blame the people healthy enough to survive (99%) just because I personally knew the exception that was susceptible and didn't make it. That makes zero sense
Let me make some sense for you. You have a loved one who goes to work. One of their co-workers is sick and knows they are sick and still comes in to work. Your loved one contracts Covid from that person. Your loved one has complications and dies. You don't have any ill will towards the person who got your loved one sick?
Nope.

If your loved one got hit and killed by a drunk driver, do you blame the liquor store clerk that sold him the bottle that morning?

Do you demand that all vehicles are pulled off the road and all alcohol production is shut down
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

A bar here was shut down for a while and I think the bartender went to jail after a customer sat and drank all day and then killed someone driving home.
Broham
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:48 pm A bar here was shut down for a while and I think the bartender went to jail after a customer sat and drank all day and then killed someone driving home.
To my knowledge, the bartender did not use the randy, every body dies NBD defense.
Broham
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Quoting yourself now?

You ok, old man?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Not sure if this is the right thread, but has anyone tried ChatGPT? It's a really impressive AI.

I asked it to write me a limerick about KCrim, it did this:
There once was a site called Kansascrimson.com
A treasure trove of knowledge, for everyone
From science to sports, and art to politics
This virtual library is full of insights and tricks
So visit kansascrimson.com, and let your mind roam
And be sure to share it with friends, family, and all those you know.

I'm guessing there are better use cases
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

That's not a limerick.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

My limerick skills are lacking so I wasn't going to comment, but yeah. Needs some help.
Broham
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

It's perfect for this thread.

It's closer to being a limerick than Randy or lobster are to reality.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:23 am
japhy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:23 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:19 pm There was NOTHING normal about everything we saw stemming from covid. The shutdowns the mandates the government overreach.. all of it was unprecedented
For such avid "researchers", tweedle dum and tweedle dee missed a lot of history lessons.......https://www.livescience.com/worst-epide ... story.html
Was your point that viruses and pandemics have happened before?
You missed the point?

I am shocked.

Governments didn't react in strong ways to those previous pandemics?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So elon musk released the official Twitter files now. Love to hear your objections to em
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Now that we know the fbi was literally meeting with Twitter execs weekly weeks before the election. And demanded Twitter suppress the hunter biden laptop story. Which would be revealed all kinds of corruption of the whole biden family
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So we now have direct evidence of Twitter interfering with the election. Which is illegal incase you are confused. And since we know these other big tech companies were suppressing the same stories and censoring free speech about them.. we can obviously see it wasn't just Twitter involved
Last edited by randylahey on Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So the "conspiracy" of big tech collusion to interfere in the 2020 election is actually fact now. With hard evidence. Can't wait to hear this same little group of posters try to defend that
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:45 pm That's not a limerick.
It's still learning.

It was slightly better with a haiku, but it doesn't seem to know that people pronounce the dot in dot com.

Kansascrimson.com
A wealth of knowledge, within
A treasure to be found.

Also, the analysis is, um, yeah.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Randy has the biggest woodie he's had in the last 20 years.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm waiting for "them" to overturn the 2016 erection for the same reason.
Broham
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mjl wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:20 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:45 pm That's not a limerick.
It's still learning.

It was slightly better with a haiku, but it doesn't seem to know that people pronounce the dot in dot com.

Kansascrimson.com
A wealth of knowledge, within
A treasure to be found.

Also, the analysis is, um, yeah.

Probably easier to rhyme crimson crappy
Broham
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:19 pm So the "conspiracy" of big tech collusion to interfere in the 2020 election is actually fact now. With hard evidence. Can't wait to hear this same little group of posters try to defend that
You're expecting honest discussion from people who see themselves on a team. They are not sincere, at least with talking about these kinds of issues. As a whole, society needs to remove themselves from teams and then we can discuss the issues. Yes, what the government did was illegal and wrong, but no one will care on here because they all are offended by Trump's language.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

And also, this interference on FB and twitter was being discussed heavily on Reddit and other sites back in 2020. It was just labeled "conspiracy" then. But we now know conspiracy is just a spoiler for what's to come.