Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
CrimsonNBlue

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:15 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:00 pm
StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:56 am

Says the guy who was just complaining about how this thread hit rock bottom yesterday. Nice to see you can contribute in a helpful way. :lol:
No, that is not a correct restatement of what I posted yesterday. Either way, the post you quoted was a joke. Still can't believe what happened to you.
Yes, a "joke", but also, you've become what you hate. lol
Fuck, I'm a Duke fan.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lobs and randy racing to the bottom
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I long for the good old days of this thread.

The idea of Zuck fucking our privacy and gutting democracy now seems comparatively quaint.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:18 pm lobs and randy racing to the bottom
You missed Mich's post... Not sure there's much room below that one
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:16 pm But you could argue its hurting people. The procedure is literally genital mutilation.
Circumcision?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:22 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:16 pm But you could argue its hurting people. The procedure is literally genital mutilation.
Circumcision?
Thats a good point. Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure that is literally genital mutilation. Outside of the US its pretty uncommon i beleive.

So it has religious ties right? In how it became normalized. And also lessens male sexualation sensation. And possibly female as well.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:27 pm
Circumcision?
Thats a good point. Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure that is literally genital mutilation. Outside of the US its pretty uncommon i beleive.

So it has religious ties right? In how it became normalized. And also lessens male sexualation sensation. And possibly female as well.
Possibly!

Bro you should report back when or if you ever do experience female sexualization sensation.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Randy wants to send Mohels to prison
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And for all these continuous false claims that I'm just some right winger... here's some reasons I'm not:

1. Im pro gay marriage. Let people love whoever they want.
2. Im pro abortion. I dont wanna see constant abortion, but the option should be there. I think the Republicans fucked themselves by pushing all these anti abortion laws and thats what prevented the "red wave" they thought they would get in the midterms
3. Im pro environment. Lots of "conservatives" are. I think protecting wild lands and biodiversity is the biggest issue we are facing. Im for clean and renewable energy
4. I dont want Donald Trump as our next president. Id take him over biden right now, but if 2024 comes around and we are choosing between biden and Trump again, that's worst case scenario
5. I dont think the election was stolen. I think people got brainwashed by the media (big tech censorship etc) into making a bad choice in biden. But those votes were there. I know a lot of people that voted for biden but had no clue he planned on raising taxes
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It is a great show. So is the latest knock off version.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And that my friends is why some of us are libertarians. Its when you are pro freedom and want to limit government. Its where you take the common sense aspects of both the left and right and meet in the middle. Its a growing movement. Join us
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

They know you're not a right winger. They like to pretend.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:31 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:27 pm

Circumcision?

Possibly!

Bro you should report back when or if you ever do experience female sexualization sensation.
I do just fine. It turns out that women are attracted to men, that identify as men, and arent afraid to think for themselves and have their own opinions. If some of you tried it, it might help you out
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:52 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:44 pm
In regards to Fauci, I have no doubt he's made mistakes but I would rather fall in to a category of being brainwashed by someone who is an expert in a particular field than be brainwashed by dumbfucks who don't believe in science and proven facts. That's just me. I know others feel differently.
That's like saying I would rather jump off a building because Fauci said it was okay. I would rather not jump off any building regardless of who tells me.

Not even sure what Fauci is an expert in other than harmful research and lies.
You want to come up with analogies - cool. I'll play along.
I "would rather not jump off of any building" too - but if there was a fire and the fire department set up a life net or an air rescue cushion and told me to jump or I will probably burn to death - I would trust them more than if you told me not to jump.

I do give you credit for saying you're "not even sure".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:48 pm They know you're not a right winger. They like to pretend.
Its funny because people "in the middle" have a lot more in common with the right these days than the left. Because the left just keeps going farther and farther left and its just a bunch of subservient loonies

If you were considered a liberal 20 years and held true to those same views, you'd be considered conservative today. Thats how far the left continues to shift
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:57 pm
StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:48 pm They know you're not a right winger. They like to pretend.
Its funny because people "in the middle" have a lot more in common with the right these days than the left. Because the left just keeps going farther and farther left and its just a bunch of subservient loonies

If you were considered a liberal 20 years and held true to those same views, you'd be considered conservative today. Thats how far the left continues to shift
I'm in the middle. I am proud to say I do NOT have a lot more in common than the right THESE DAYS.
Because the RIGHT just keeps going farther and farther RIGHT and its just a bunch of subservient loonies.

Today I would probably consider myself more of a Republican/Conservative if most (but not all) of the Republican/Conservative values if they were the same as they were 30 years ago.Many of today's faces (and bodies) of the Republican Party are pathetic pieces of shit.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:05 pm

I'm in the middle. I am proud to say I do NOT have a lot more in common than the right THESE DAYS.
Because the RIGHT just keeps going farther and farther RIGHT and its just a bunch of subservient loonies.

Today I would probably consider myself more of a Republican/Conservative if most (but not all) of the Republican/Conservative values if they were the same as they were 30 years ago.Many of today's faces (and bodies) of the Republican Party are pathetic pieces of shit.
Which of their views do you think has shifted or changed?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think the posters actually in the middle here are more like Mjl, TDub and PhD.
If it weren't for all his constant whataboutisms you might have illy in there too.

randy, mich and curiousboy are most certainly not middle.
Just another level of delusion.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:09 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:05 pm

Which of their views do you think has shifted or changed?
Reduced deficits
Free trade
Less regulation of business
Smaller Government

When in charge lately, they have grown Government, increased deficits, enacted tariffs, and vilify the rights of organizations to, say, require masks in their stores, for instance.

Those aren't really moving right. It's just moving.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:40 pm I think the posters actually in the middle here are more like Mjl, TDub and PhD.
If it weren't for all his constant whataboutisms you might have illy in there too.

randy, mich and curiousboy are most certainly not middle.
Just another level of delusion.
We question your gods faucci and biden and get labeled as "delusional" lol