Coffee talk.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by KUTradition »

defixione wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:12 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:20 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:20 pm

Notice all the people who were trying to deny all this earlier in the thread are no longer posting lol
it’s rude to interrupt a circle jerk
Plus, they have zero reading comprehension. Funny to watch them strut around like their the lead character in The Emperor's New Clothes.
starved for validation

it’s sad, really
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:11 pm
defixione wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:12 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:20 pm

it’s rude to interrupt a circle jerk
Plus, they have zero reading comprehension. Funny to watch them strut around like their the lead character in The Emperor's New Clothes.
starved for validation

it’s sad, really
I have them on foe.

No more sadness.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A few of you are in a really weird phase of denial now lol
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Respectfully....
It's not so much "denial" as it's people don't feel the need/desire to engage you.
It seems you and a few others on here are choosing to embellish(?) things to adhere to what you want to believe. You are not going to get people to see things the way you want them to.
You want people to care as much as you do - but they don't.
Perhaps instead of looking for acknowledgement/recognition and praise on here - that you're not going to get - you might want to choose to find a site with like minded people where you can share your thoughts and feelings with them.
While you're not nearly as bad as StayQ, it seems you prefer to choose to annoy and antagonize people on here. Why?
Frankly, while I feel you have every right to share your thoughts/opinions/feelings/beliefs regarding politics on here - it has become beyond stale for me, and my guess is many other people as well.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Gutter with a grand slam.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I for one am thankful for the interaction with Tweedledum and Tweedledee. They provide a much needed public service. Too many of us have little real interaction with the faction of our society that live in the world of alternative facts. Sure we read about them and the latest adaptation of delusion to adjust to the fact that “JFK Jr did not show up in Dallas”, or that “trumpty dumpty wasn’t reinstated as president”. These two are a tribute; nay, living monuments to the resilience of the human spirit of delusion.

Instead of just reading about this sQuirk of human nature, we can see it up close and interact with it. Instead of going to the zoo, the zoo is coming to us through the interwebs. These fantastical creatures are amongst us but few of them are so boldly righteous as to interact on a sincerely delusional level. We can feed them and see how they grow and adapt to new realities. We can test them and see how their illogic adapts to live Questions of their alternative reality.

I appreciate having test specimens to try out new angles to break through the delusions. And it’s good to hear about new alternative facts directly from the true believers themselves. Not second hand through some random questions Jordan Klepper asked them to see the confused look on their faces. We get to formulate our own questions and get answers straight from the sQource.

I don’t know about you, but I take comfort in that. It’s good knowin’ he’s out there. The sQuirt. Takin’ ‘er delusional for all us sinners.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

japhy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:56 am I for one am thankful for the interaction with Tweedledum and Tweedledee. They provide a much needed public service. Too many of us have little real interaction with the faction of our society that live in the world of alternative facts. Sure we read about them and the latest adaptation of delusion to adjust to the fact that “JFK Jr did not show up in Dallas”, or that “trumpty dumpty wasn’t reinstated as president”. These two are a tribute; nay, living monuments to the resilience of the human spirit of delusion.

Instead of just reading about this sQuirk of human nature, we can see it up close and interact with it. Instead of going to the zoo, the zoo is coming to us through the interwebs. These fantastical creatures are amongst us but few of them are so boldly righteous as to interact on a sincerely delusional level. We can feed them and see how they grow and adapt to new realities. We can test them and see how their illogic adapts to live Questions of their alternative reality.

I appreciate having test specimens to try out new angles to break through the delusions. And it’s good to hear about new alternative facts directly from the true believers themselves. Not second hand through some random questions Jordan Klepper asked them to see the confused look on their faces. We get to formulate our own questions and get answers straight from the sQource.

I don’t know about you, but I take comfort in that. It’s good knowin’ he’s out there. The sQuirt. Takin’ ‘er delusional for all us sinners.
Totally with you there. I like that you get the full spectrum here
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:23 am Respectfully....
It's not so much "denial" as it's people don't feel the need/desire to engage you.
It seems you and a few others on here are choosing to embellish(?) things to adhere to what you want to believe. You are not going to get people to see things the way you want them to.
You want people to care as much as you do - but they don't.
Perhaps instead of looking for acknowledgement/recognition and praise on here - that you're not going to get - you might want to choose to find a site with like minded people where you can share your thoughts and feelings with them.
While you're not nearly as bad as StayQ, it seems you prefer to choose to annoy and antagonize people on here. Why?
Frankly, while I feel you have every right to share your thoughts/opinions/feelings/beliefs regarding politics on here - it has become beyond stale for me, and my guess is many other people as well.
Now that evidence has been released that supports my common sense beliefs that I was shamed for having the past couple years... nobody wants to engage anymore. Lol.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

When people ridicule you and shame you for 2 years, and you are proven to be right, you get to let them know about it. These same people berated me for a couple years for using common sense. "Conspiracy theorist" and all those dumb labels.

More and more evidence comes out every day backing common sense. Common sense was spot on all along. Sometimes it pays to use your own brain, instead of believing the obvious bullshit narrative big government is selling.
I wish it wasn't true that government agencies were using big tech to control the narrative, but it really happened. Some of you just need to own up to the fact you were wrong about a lot, and owe people apologies for how you treated them throughout this whole process
Last edited by randylahey on Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:56 am A few of you are in a really weird phase of denial now lol
For some reason, people on here just can't keep their composure when they know they misjudged something. And another thing is, it's so much easier to go your whole life letting others do your own thinking for you. When you find yourself in trouble one day, you can either face the reality that you allowed yourself to be lied to, or you just double down and live in fantasy land of denial. I agree that this place does show you the consequences of persons who fall into this category. Notice how angry they are on here.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

at least you have each other
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Here it is, the documentary that facebook, twitter and the Federal Department of Mind Control Government don't want you to see.

What reallly happens to you when you get the vaccine?

Why did the Russians invade Ukraine and what Hunter Biden is trying to cover up!

This is just a preview. But for a mere $10 each you can see the full documentary and change your understanding of everything in The Spud Lounge on our new big screen. Free popcorn, bring your own weed.

This is why we must preserve our pure blood!

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Silencing the haters is pretty great though
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I believe it was the intergalactic writer/philosopher Voltron who once said,"If Randy did not exist, it would be necessary for sQuirt to invent him".
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

They need each other more than they need us.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:49 am Silencing the haters is pretty great though
I've felt the most vindicated in my entire life this year. So many people were wrong about things that I felt could be seen a mile away. "The vaccine works", "Pandemic of the unvaccinated", "Kyle Rittenhouse is a murderer", "Inflation will not happen" -- all were the most easily observable lies.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:11 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:49 am Silencing the haters is pretty great though
I've felt the most vindicated in my entire life this year. So many people were wrong about things that I felt could be seen a mile away. "The vaccine works", "Pandemic of the unvaccinated", "Kyle Rittenhouse is a murderer", "Inflation will not happen" -- all were the most easily observable lies.
You forgot “major housing market crash this winter or sooner”
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

I was a little early, sure. But it's happening out here in California.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

StayCurious in 2009:
"KU is gonna win another basketball title in the next 3 years, or sooner!"

StayCurious in 2022:
"I was a little early, sure."
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Things I was right about: covid, big tech censorship, vaccines... which are all somewhat connected. And were really obvious

Things I've so far been wrong about: yesefu. He is so ridiculously athletic, has a nice scoring package. Arrived to Kansas with a few games of tourney experience averagi g 20+

Never thought somebody like that would need to regain their confidence. And would lack discipline/decision making with thing ball