Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by randylahey »

The housing market crash might not be as dramatic because of how bad inflation is
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Especially with our government passing a 2 trillion spending bill every few months
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

You people need to do your own research! I injected one of these sweet potatoes with the covid "vaccine" and the other was not vaccinated.

Care to guess which one got the "vaccine" a week ago?

And after my dog stood next to the two potatoes, one of his eyes is blue and the other is brown. And he didn't lick the potato, he just sniffed them!

Whatever you do people, do not sniff people who have been "vaccinated"!

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I got these from someone who smuggled them out of a secret lab in Wuhan China. Now I don't need to tell you what happened there.

But just look at these!

If this is not proof that this pandemic has all been orchestrated by the same cabal who runs the Jewish Space Lasers, I don't know what is. It is obvious that these where part of their research program.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

And look at this!

This came from the same secret lab! You all mocked Tucker for his discussion of ball tanning.

But Tucker was right! They are trying to destroy manhood in America! They have made models so that they can run experiments on our flinkies! WTF! Real men will see this and head straight to the ball tanning salon.

By the way, we now have a ball tanning booth in The Spud Lounge. We are running a special over the holidays. You can see Gamma People for free and get a free bag of popcorn with a half hour ball tan session purchase. Some restrictions may apply.

Holeee fuck fellahs, this image shows that this shit is serious!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

And interest rates and abortion and oral sex, all of this stuff is connected!

Still have your doubts?

From the outside this looks like a regular old musical instrument case.

But a peek inside, reveals the horrifying truth of what is going on inside the secret Wuhan lab!

Lab grown "clean meat" was just a cover. Now that abortion is illegal, they are growing aborted fetuses in the lab for Hillary.

And there are lab grown labia! Whatever you do fellas, DO NOT LICK THE BLUE PUSSY! It will turn you into a feminist!

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:23 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:23 am Respectfully....
It's not so much "denial" as it's people don't feel the need/desire to engage you.
It seems you and a few others on here are choosing to embellish(?) things to adhere to what you want to believe. You are not going to get people to see things the way you want them to.
You want people to care as much as you do - but they don't.
Perhaps instead of looking for acknowledgement/recognition and praise on here - that you're not going to get - you might want to choose to find a site with like minded people where you can share your thoughts and feelings with them.
While you're not nearly as bad as StayQ, it seems you prefer to choose to annoy and antagonize people on here. Why?
Frankly, while I feel you have every right to share your thoughts/opinions/feelings/beliefs regarding politics on here - it has become beyond stale for me, and my guess is many other people as well.
Now that evidence has been released that supports my common sense beliefs that I was shamed for having the past couple years... nobody wants to engage anymore. Lol.
If I am not mistaken, evidence was released in the past that supports your beliefs - but you're also sharing beliefs that haven't been proven.
I'm happy to engage you - to a point. I am not happy to engage in a conversation that involves I told you sos - that are assumptions based on hearsay.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:26 am When people ridicule you and shame you for 2 years, and you are proven to be right, you get to let them know about it. These same people berated me for a couple years for using common sense. "Conspiracy theorist" and all those dumb labels.

More and more evidence comes out every day backing common sense. Common sense was spot on all along. Sometimes it pays to use your own brain, instead of believing the obvious bullshit narrative big government is selling.
I wish it wasn't true that government agencies were using big tech to control the narrative, but it really happened. Some of you just need to own up to the fact you were wrong about a lot, and owe people apologies for how you treated them throughout this whole process
Here is the thing, you HAVEN'T been "proven" to be right. Just as you hadn't been "proven" to be wrong.
Sure, at times you do use "common sense" but be honest with yourself - other times you do not.
You do in fact share conspiracies and not everyone is going to agree with you - nor should they.
Not everyone is out to get you. Not everything "the government" tells you is a lie. Do you think only Democrats lie and everything the Pubs tell you is the truth?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

japhy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:32 pm And look at this!

This came from the same secret lab! You all mocked Tucker for his discussion of ball tanning.

But Tucker was right! They are trying to destroy manhood in America! They have made models so that they can run experiments on our flinkies! WTF! Real men will see this and head straight to the ball tanning salon.

By the way, we now have a ball tanning booth in The Spud Lounge. We are running a special over the holidays. You can see Gamma People for free and get a free bag of popcorn with a half hour ball tan session purchase. Some restrictions may apply.

Holeee fuck fellahs, this image shows that this shit is serious!
so I've seen it referenced here before....but I mustve missed something yuge.

why...would uh....a gentleman want to......tan his balls?
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:26 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:56 am A few of you are in a really weird phase of denial now lol
For some reason, people on here just can't keep their composure when they know they misjudged something. And another thing is, it's so much easier to go your whole life letting others do your own thinking for you. When you find yourself in trouble one day, you can either face the reality that you allowed yourself to be lied to, or you just double down and live in fantasy land of denial. I agree that this place does show you the consequences of persons who fall into this category. Notice how angry they are on here.
I misjudge things multiple times a day. I try to keep my composure but am far from perfect in doing as such.
That being said, if someone else is telling me I did something I didn't - or I didn't do something I did - then I am more prone to lose my composure than if they don't say anything to me at all.
Please tell me what I misjudged.
Do I believe I have been lied to by our "government"? Sure, about some things. Thus one of the big reasons why I say I don't believe anyone (including my mother) 100% of the time.
I don't know who on here is angry. Frustrated aggravated, annoyed, sure at times I am. "Angry"? Not me but maybe others?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol

nobody is angry…just more lies from lobster’s keyboard
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:11 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:49 am Silencing the haters is pretty great though
I've felt the most vindicated in my entire life this year. So many people were wrong about things that I felt could be seen a mile away. "The vaccine works", "Pandemic of the unvaccinated", "Kyle Rittenhouse is a murderer", "Inflation will not happen" -- all were the most easily observable lies.
Look! Someone built a statue of you.

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TDub wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:24 pm
so I've seen it referenced here before....but I mustve missed something yuge.

why...would uh....a gentleman want to......tan his balls?
I think this is best described by the bro-scientist who appeared on Tucker's special.

If you find that you aren't man enough to watch it all, then you can skip forward to the 24:30 mark and get the essential info you need. Your will have to be man enough to click "I understand and wish to proceed" a couple of times to see the manly information that is entailed here.

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

To sum up japhy's mini rant..
In a poor attempt to gaslight others, japhy has made himself look like a absolute fool, and added half a page of nothing productive
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Kinda like your proclamations.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:10 pm The housing market crash might not be as dramatic because of how bad inflation is
There's going to be an illusion of prices not falling because of inflation, but in real terms, housing is going back to its historic trend line. Prices in 2012 were the historic trend line where they will meet again, but you have to adjust for inflation. Prices may stay flat or drop a little bit in nominal terms, but you always have to use the current value of the currency to determine the real price. Out in places like the Bay area, homes are dropping very fast. Some places like KC are not going to fall as much because they didn't increase as much. The major issue is that inflation is going to make keeping a home much harder. Buying a home and keeping one aren't the same, as we learned in 2008. Insurance costs, food, energy -- all going way up. Prices will continue to fall in real terms for the next 4 years in many areas like California. The only catch is, it won't be easier to buy a home. You will need a huge downpayment (most don't have) and the interest rates will be much higher. Just like in 2009, those who had money saved were rewarded.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:39 pm To sum up japhy's mini rant..
In a poor attempt to gaslight others, japhy has made himself look like a absolute fool, and added half a page of nothing productive
The guy writes a lot of words without saying much. I don't even bother reading most of his posts.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:30 pm lol

nobody is angry...
Your communication says otherwise most of the time. I can't even post on the basketball board without you being bitter.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

might be the best tweet ever
Last edited by KUTradition on Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:57 pm
KUTradition wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:30 pm lol

nobody is angry...
Your communication says otherwise most of the time. I can't even post on the basketball board without you being bitter.
lol, ok

is lying pathological for you?