Know Yer Phoe NCAA : Arkansas

Kansas Basketball.
ousdahl

Re: Know Yer Phoe NCAA : Arkansas

Post by ousdahl »

has anyone reached out to Kevin Garnett for comment?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Mjl wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:24 pm
KUTradition wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:23 pm
pdub wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:19 pm This guy kinda looks like NoHo Hank, the Chechen mob dude in Barry.

charlie villlanueva look alike?
I assume they have the same disorder
probably
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

That dude played so hard yesterday. My mom and I were watching the game together in our covid quarantine house and we both kept praising how impressively hard that dude plays.

It'll be a dogfight. They have a lot of freshman contributors so hopefully we can apply some pressure and hit some shots.

No easy games from here on out. That's okay. We've played a few dozen already this year. We are prepared.

Sounds unlikely Self gets medical release to coach tomorrow, but I am guessing a decision won't be made until tomorrow.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

There isn't a team that KU can't beat if they play hard and hit shots. I am missing the asterisk.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

very true, though

i’d take our ceiling against anyone’s
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Pitt up on the clones early
Trust me bro
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:46 pm Pitt up on the clones early
Shouldn't hurt us much against Arkansas thankfully.
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Re: Know yer pho: Arkansas Razorbacks

Post by InfiniteJ »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:10 am They’re tall and athletic as shit but they don’t shoot well, at all. 3-11 from 3 yesterday but 43 boards and 11 of those were offensive rebounds.

Best player is Ricky Council who MuCullar will likely focus on. Another former Wichita State player who can score that we’ve played recently.

We seem to take it up a notch when we play good teams from P5 conferences. Arkansas didn’t play to their potential this year, but have been to Elite 8 the last 2 years.

Think we squeak out a win by 5 or so.
Ricky Council has two brothers (and a father) named...Ricky Council.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

well, it is Arkansas
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Even though the game was close for awhile, we didn't get off to one of our slow starts against Howard. I've noticed in several games that these double digit seeds come out firing on all cylinders but can't sustain it for 40 minutes. Against the razorhogs we will need to get off to a good start and maintain it.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I just hope we don't end the half down by more than 12, or it could feel hopeless.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 863

“Coach Self has been around us, he’s doing great,” KU guard Kevin McCullar Jr. said Friday. “And having coach Rob pushing us, it’s no drop-off. Coach knows what he’s doing and he’s a mirror image of coach Self. He gets us the game plan and we go out there and execute.”
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

What else is he supposed to say?