Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by randylahey »

Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Why do you consider that share-worthy?
I don't think there was anything brave (or notable) about Biden's podcast. (if you need a good cringe, give it a listen, if they're still around somewhere)
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Here we go kids, every time Vivek posts something on social media randy is going to pull an Elmo - and then post it on here.

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

does anyone other than randy sit around and think, i need to listen to politicians listen to themselves talk?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:16 pm does anyone other than randy sit around and think, i need to listen to politicians listen to themselves talk?
In fairness I don't think randy thinks at all. I think he just predictably reacts to stimuli, like a chemotactic bacterium.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:16 pm does anyone other than randy sit around and think, i need to listen to politicians listen to themselves talk?
I don't see him actually listening to it; more just waiting for the edited clips he can parrot.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:38 pm
In fairness I don't think randy thinks at all. I think he just predictably reacts to stimuli, like a chemotactic bacterium.
Thanks for sending me to Google.
Broham
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Anyone starting to figure it out yet?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:51 pm Anyone starting to figure it out yet?
That Randy is most likely Lobsters cousin that the family refers to as “slow”?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

No. What is "it"?

That Lobster or whoever it was that believed YouTube views (popularity) are an ultimate indicator on a candidates chance/s of becoming President and because of it felt Tulsi and Yang had an excellent chance to win the Democratic nomination - would imply Vivek has a fantastic chance to become President based on randy's sharing of Vivek's social media shit?

That randy is a troll and/or after being called out doesn't come back with any semi intelligent dialogue?

That Vivek is a Republican (or Democratic) plant and the Russians and Chinese are in on it?
(That one was in honor of randy and his conspiracy theories)
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:35 am
No. What is "it"?

That Lobster or whoever it was that believed YouTube views (popularity) are an ultimate indicator on a candidates chance/s of becoming President and because of it felt Tulsi and Yang had an excellent chance to win the Democratic nomination - would imply Vivek has a fantastic chance to become President based on randy's sharing of Vivek's social media shit?

That randy is a troll and/or after being called out doesn't come back with any semi intelligent dialogue?

That Vivek is a Republican (or Democratic) plant and the Russians and Chinese are in on it?
Weren't you the one that just tried to tell us Gradey dick thanking God was "extremely dangerous"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And to be clear I think vivek has a very poor chance to win. But hes the kind of candidate we need. He isn't a career politician so he isn't just in it for the money and power. He genuinely has common sense ideas with the sole purpose of solving problems in this country. He has an honest approach and doesn't want to play identity politics and the politically correct deception game
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Here's a polite challenge. Some of you are dismissing vivek simply because I, a non leftist, has voiced some support for him. Show us a better candidate for 2024
(Obviously ain't biden or Trump)
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i will vote for the wastepaperbasket before i vote for uncle joe or dt.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:36 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:35 am
No. What is "it"?

Weren't you the one that just tried to tell us Gradey dick thanking God was "extremely dangerous"
Perhaps I did but I don't recall saying that.
I believe I said, nothing in regards to him THANKING God. I think I said him saying, "with God anything is possible" - "can be a dangerous message to send".
Being that you quoted me as saying Gradey Dick thanking God was "extremely dangerous" I must have. If you can provide proof of my saying that - please do.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Youre a never ending facepalm. Yes it was the with "God anything is possible" part you were butthurt about. But for fucks sake use some context and common sense
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:01 am But for fucks sake use some context and common sense
Holy fuck
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't know how to pronounce his name. but the more i read about him, the more i might like.