Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by TDub »

I dont think it was the Roy Williams kind
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Maybe this sums up why we have all this weird shit going on in this country. Like shootings, transgenderism,etc

People are hollow. And missing something. Don't have a purpose or anything to beleive in

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:45 pm Maybe this sums up why we have all this weird shit going on in this country. Like shootings, transgenderism,etc

People are hollow. And missing something. Don't have a purpose or anything to beleive in

Oh, it is DEFINITELY true that people are hollow, and missing something, and are searching for a purpose or something to believe in.

And those people - you included - are being exploited, by grifters who do not actually care about you or even about the beliefs they profess to have, for that vulnerability.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Good luck ignoring pandemics, human rights, climate science and basic psychology. Holey.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I didn't have sheep with blinders on my Bingo card either.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

So what if George Soros' son visited the white house? So what?

Any chance you realize what a hypocrite you, Space Karen, and Scott Adams are for making that a thing, while your cult leader chose to hide the WH visitor log until after he left office?

Your ignorance renders you pathetic.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:33 am So what if George Soros' son visited the white house? So what?

Any chance you realize what a hypocrite you, Space Karen, and Scott Adams are for making that a thing, while your cult leader chose to hide the WH visitor log until after he left office?

Your ignorance renders you pathetic.
I'm annoyed that I didn't see the Harlan Crow stuff coming as clearly as I should have; of COURSE there is a shady, fascist-leaning benefactor bankrolling R justices etc. All of the accusations around Soros should have made this abundantly obvious.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't know who gorge soros is. but we don't need him and his family hanging around the white house. being a distraction.

with a name like soros, he is probably a foreigner.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:54 am i don't know who gorge soros is. but we don't need him and his family hanging around the white house. being a distraction.

with a name like soros, he is probably a foreigner.
Yowza
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:49 am
"Money more than talks".................... Blah blah blah blah blah
Followed by........
"Donate here".

Is that sort of like saying I want to express some people are scumbags and I am calling them out publicly but no matter who you are and what you want in return from me - give me your money?
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

he is not wrong. we know the current admin is overflowing with political scumbags.

we do not know yet, what level of scumbag(insert name i cannot pronounce or spell) is playing at.

he's not wrong.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mich: do you not like the lowest unemployment rate in history? Beating back Russian invasions? Competence in governing? A raised standard of living? Inflation is really targeted as a political weapon by the Fed and greedy corporations whose profits are astronomical. By every measure, Biden is doing a great job. Except in the cranky old, intellectually lazy demographic told to be mad.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:21 am Mich: do you not like the lowest unemployment rate in history? Beating back Russian invasions? Competence in governing? A raised standard of living? Inflation is really targeted as a political weapon by the Fed and greedy corporations whose profits are astronomical. By every measure, Biden is doing a great job. Except in the cranky old, intellectually lazy demographic told to be mad.
You are going to make his nose bleed
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:21 am Mich: do you not like the lowest unemployment rate in history? Beating back Russian invasions? Competence in governing? A raised standard of living? Inflation is really targeted as a political weapon by the Fed and greedy corporations whose profits are astronomical. By every measure, Biden is doing a great job. Except in the cranky old, intellectually lazy demographic told to be mad.
You can't be serious
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

First of all unemployment is a bullshit statistic. Let's throw that out. A lot of americans have to work multiple jobs to keep up with the cost of living.

But thats not a biden specific thing. Obama and Trump used to brag about low unemployment too
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:31 pm First of all unemployment is a bullshit statistic. Let's throw that out. A lot of americans have to work multiple jobs to keep up with the cost of living.

But thats not a biden specific thing. Obama and Trump used to brag about low unemployment too
Wow
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:45 pm Maybe this sums up why we have all this weird shit going on in this country. Like shootings, transgenderism,etc

Let me get this straight...
Caring about the climate so that future generations can live healthy lives enjoying what nature has to offer is because I have a hole in my heart due to not going to church?

Caring about vulnerable fellow citizens not getting covid is because I have a hole in my heart due to not going to church?

Being aware of the plight of others is because I have a hole in my heart due to not going to church?

Recognizing that others may not feel that the gender on their birth certificate may not accurately represent what they feel that they are is because I have a hole in my heart due to not going to church?

Did you ever stop to think about how fundamentally dumb that is? Of course not. The base of his platform is nothing more than the same tired ass buzzword bullshit that the GOP is pumping through your pipes.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I care about nature more than anything. Habitat loss is a huge issue. Pollution is a huge issue. Loss of species and biodiversity is a huge issue. But the claim the world climate is spiraling out of control because we use Fossil fuels just isn't accurate. The animal agriculture industry is causing far more damage than the oil industry, and its not even close. The world has been much warmer in past eons and had higher levels of co2 in the atmosphere, and had thriving ecology