Facebook, Google, et al

Coffee talk.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:48 am I feel like if elon wasn't slandered by the liberal media everyone would continue to like him. Pretty remarkable dude. And his goal feels more like its to "remove political agenda" from Twitter, rather than to have one
You're using words you don't understand again.

It's also laughably, obviously untrue that Elon wants to do anything like "remove political agenda" from Twitter.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

hes remarkable alright.....remarkably uninteresting.
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

TDub wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:58 am hes remarkable alright.....remarkably uninteresting.
I think companies like neuralink and space ex are pretty interesting. Goals like getting our species to Mars, and using the human nervous system to cure paralysis is interesting
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You guys are severely brainwashed if the liberal media has so quickly told you that elon is a boring/bad man, and you went right along with it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:56 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:48 am I feel like if elon wasn't slandered by the liberal media everyone would continue to like him. Pretty remarkable dude. And his goal feels more like its to "remove political agenda" from Twitter, rather than to have one

It's also laughably, obviously untrue that Elon wants to do anything like "remove political agenda" from Twitter.
Thats literally why he bought it. He exposed big tech social media companies were colluding with government agencies to control access to information. Which is super fucked. The goal is to create a platform for everyone to share thoughts and access information and what is really happening in the world, without the government agenda altering the facts
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The reason the liberals attacked elon is they new big tech platforms gave them an edge. Conservatives were behind the curve on that strategy. And liberals did not want to lose the big tech edge and hold they had on people's thoughts. Some of you are a good example of that
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

hitler was interesting

cancer is interesting

the maladies of coprophilia and necrophilia are interesting

spina bifida is interesting

fetus in fetu is interesting
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:21 am

Thats literally why he bought it. He exposed big tech social media companies were colluding with government agencies to control access to information. Which is super fucked. The goal is to create a platform for everyone to share thoughts and access information and what is really happening in the world, without the government agenda altering the facts
He bought it because he's an overripe toddler. I'm not at all surprised that you worship him.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:23 am hitler was interesting

cancer is interesting

Did you know there are a lot of parallels between hitlers rise to power and what the modern day democratic party has been doing at a federal level?

Indoctrination of the youth
Disarming the population "for the safety of the children"
Controlling the information narrative through the media

History is attempting to repeat itself. Those same core principles were hitlers recipe for success too
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:27 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:21 am

He bought it because he's an overripe toddler. I'm not at all surprised that you worship him.
What does that make you then lololol
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:31 am

cancer is interesting

Did you know there are a lot of parallels between hitlers rise to power and what the modern day democratic party has been doing at a federal level?

History is attempting to repeat itself. Those same core principles were hitlers recipe for success too
:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

cancer is interesting

Ok. So help me put the pieces together here. The democrats are, collectively or something, the new Hitler? And the righty Supreme Court justice's sugar daddy has a collection of Hitler memorabilia...because he's anti-Hitler? And the right attacks Soros and other Jews with barely-coded antisemitic slurs...as a smoke screen?

Just asking questions here.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Soros being attacked has nothing to do with him being a jew lol. Its cause he funds all these politicians with extremely far left views. Im so tired of hearing its an "anti Semitic thing" every time somebody bitches about a soros funded politician
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 am

cancer is interesting

Ok. So help me put the pieces together here. The democrats are, collectively or something, the new Hitler? And the righty Supreme Court justice's sugar daddy has a collection of Hitler memorabilia...because he's anti-Hitler? And the right attacks Soros and other Jews with barely-coded antisemitic slurs...as a smoke screen?

If you are genuinely curious, do some research on how all the propaganda of hitler/nazi Germany was directed at/towards children. Its how they indoctrinated a population into believing shit as crazy as the whole "racial purity campaign" hitler launched that launched us into a world War. I had always wondered how it was possible to get some many people to go along with shit so crazy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:02 am
jfish26 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 am

If you are genuinely curious, do some research on how all the propaganda of hitler/nazi Germany was directed at/towards children. Its how they indoctrinated a population into believing shit as crazy as the whole "racial purity campaign" hitler launched that launched us into a world War. I had always wondered how it was possible to get some many people to go along with shit so crazy
Please have a look at some of your MAGA heroes' Christmas cards, and THEN come talk to me about indoctrinating the youth.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

cancer is interesting

Illy isn't here so I'll take his spot.

You DO realize that the Republicans are every single bit as involved in indoctrination of the youth and controlling the information narrative through the media right????

Your spank bank billionaire is involved heavily in controlling the narrative himself.
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Its one thing to influence your own children, its another to push woke ideology into the school systems to influence everyone else kids from an early age, with ideas with parents dont agree with.

And then there is the whole idea of "give up your guns for safety or the children" which is right out of hitlers playbook
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Republicans are guilty of indoctrination particularly with the help of the church. I think Republicans don't have the media resources that democrats do. Democrats definitely identified the advantage they could gain with the internet and social media first and Republicans have been playing catch up
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

My father would have nearly killed me if he ever saw me doing this:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Musk claims to want a platform that doesn't cater to the right or left. Thats remains as neutral/truthful as possible. I haven't yet seen him lose sight of that yet. And am hopeful that goal stays on track