Post by Shirley »

Darn:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by Shirley »

I sure hope Dominion was able to get some really good terms, forcing Faux to apologize and "repair" their reputation.
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to pay $5 million to a software developer for proving Lindell was wrong in his claim that certain data purported voting machine fraud in the 2020 election.

Arbitrators said that the Robert Zeidman, the software developer, had satisfied the terms of the “Prove Mike Wrong Challenge” contest.

Lindell, who had said he believed the data revealed that China had interefered in the 2020 election in several states, called the ruling “a horrrible decision,” and vowed to challenge it in court.
Derek Cressman
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

T shirts, ball caps and koozzies headed to the printers as we speak.

Too bad Randy is credit card maxed buying Alex Jones boner pills
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:37 pm T shirts, ball caps and koozzies headed to the printers as we speak.

How come liberals don't need as many boner pills as the rest of us?

Cause most of them have already cut their dicks off and go by she/they lol
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:26 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:37 pm T shirts, ball caps and koozzies headed to the printers as we speak.

How come liberals don't need as many boner pills as the rest of us?

Cause most of them have already cut their dicks off and go by she/they lol
No
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

You fuck tards need boner pills because you idolize half idiots.

They tell you how superior they are….and your feeble minds believe that them…and only them…are 100% correct.

Alex Jones does some really good scream in’…he wears shirts 2 sizes too small so that you can get all frothed up over how masculine he is. You imagine that he probably does have a fat, meaty cock. You convince yourselves that he got that beast from the same boner pills that he claims to use.

I have news for you. Alex Jones (like Trump apparently) probably has 3-4 inches of cock that could best be described as “whiskey dick”.

I know a guy that fucking slapped A Jones 3-4 times… open handed. He stood there sniveling…with a pathetic snot bubble. 1 milky little tear on his cheek.

We laughed our asses off, and one of my buddys kicked him in his ass and told him to go home and blow his nose and change his pad.

But, I imagine he is just the type you would idolize
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:56 pm You fuck tards need boner pills because you idolize half idiots.

They tell you how superior they are….and your feeble minds believe that them…and only them…are 100% correct.

Alex Jones does some really good scream in’…he wears shirts 2 sizes too small so that you can get all frothed up over how masculine he is. You imagine that he probably does have a fat, meaty cock. You convince yourselves that he got that beast from the same boner pills that he claims to use.

I have news for you. Alex Jones (like Trump apparently) probably has 3-4 inches of cock that could best be described as “whiskey dick”.

I know a guy that fucking slapped A Jones 3-4 times… open handed. He stood there sniveling…with a pathetic snot bubble. 1 milky little tear on his cheek.

We laughed our asses off, and one of my buddys kicked him in his ass and told him to go home and blow his nose and change his pad.

But, I imagine he is just the type you would idolize
Overlander, you're the only one on here fantasizing about cocks lol
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pence testifies to federal grand jury about the peaceful tourist gathering at the Capitol on Jan. 6
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:26 pm pence testifies to federal grand jury about the peaceful tourist gathering at the Capitol on Jan. 6
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

So, what Don’s saying here is that something’s about to drop.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Is that AI to make DDD look bad?
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"Charges"? Did someone say "NEW" "charges"?

In recent weeks, we’ve received more reporting on state-level investigations into the schemes to overturn the 2020 election, including a grand jury that has already convened in Michigan. Harry breaks down the states that could be pursuing these cases and evaluates their merits.

The host and executive producer of Talking Feds is Harry Litman. Litman is a former line prosecutor, United States Attorney, and Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the Department of Justice. He is currently the LA Times legal columnist, an active litigator in courts around the country, and a professor of constitutional law at U.C.L.A.

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

What a pussy. Like all the other cases he's involved in, Trump attacks his accusers relentlessly while the mainstream media is only too happy to broadcast and spread it, because in reality, he has no other defense.

Trump's legal team isn't going to call any witnesses, or present a defense. Can you blame them?

Trump can't testify because "A skilled lawyer would be able to bring Trump to heel and force him to answer yes or no—in his case, to admit the truth or commit perjury. The result would be a humiliating new low."

Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:45 pm What a pussy. Like all the other cases he's involved in, Trump attacks his accusers relentlessly while the mainstream media is only too happy to broadcast and spread it, because in reality, he has no other defense.

Trump's legal team isn't going to call any witnesses, or present a defense. Can you blame them?

Trump can't testify because "A skilled lawyer would be able to bring Trump to heel and force him to answer yes or no—in his case, to admit the truth or commit perjury. The result would be a humiliating new low."

It’s sort of surreal. Remember when a consensual oval blowie took over the national news for MONTHS?

And not only will this not be disqualifying among the Rs, a huge portion of the base will high five over it.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

This is material to the other trial. Shows a pattern of behavior needing to be covered up.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:26 am
Feral wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:45 pm What a pussy. Like all the other cases he's involved in, Trump attacks his accusers relentlessly while the mainstream media is only too happy to broadcast and spread it, because in reality, he has no other defense.

It’s sort of surreal. Remember when a consensual oval blowie took over the national news for MONTHS?

And not only will this not be disqualifying among the Rs, a huge portion of the base will high five over it.
Trump Humpers have been brainwashed into believing that pointing out the many crimes committed by this scum bag is nothing more than libs trying to screw them over vs. what it actually is. Even more amusing is that the grifters pulled this off while also promoting themselves as the Party of Law & Order.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He's decided to show up. This should be good.

“I have to go back for a woman that made a false accusation about me and I have a judge who’s extremely hostile,” he told reporters while playing golf at a resort he owns in Doonbeg, County Clare, on the west coast of Ireland. “I’m going to go back, and I’m going to confront this woman. This woman is a disgrace and it shouldn’t be allowed to happen in our country.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... irish-trip