Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: 2024

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Snowflakes.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It isn't fair asking softball questions and getting loony answers. "You're the puppet." Nah!
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Feral wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:09 pm
Mjl wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:48 pm DNC is saying they won't have primary debates.
That's horseshit.
^^^

The only thing worse would be treating either of these posers as if they were serious candidates:

-Robert F. Kennedy Jr., spreader of misinformation and irresponsible jeremiads* about the dangers of vaccines

-Marianne Williamson, author, motivational speaker and spiritual advisor

*A jeremiad is a long literary work, usually in prose, but sometimes in verse, in which the author bitterly laments the state of society and its morals in a serious tone of sustained invective, and always contains a prophecy of society's imminent downfall.
I mean, if those were the only candidates, which might be the case, if I were Biden I just wouldn't show up and it would be a non-event. But don't just say you're not going to allow for a debate.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Speaking of 2024 in 2023.....
The rumor is Biden "officially" announces this week - possibly today. I'm not so sure why there is a rush to do as such but I'm not one of his advisors.
I know someone who is having dinner with Biden twice in the next 4 evenings - for 2 completely different reasons.
My guess is those I know who do work for and with Biden would probably tell me to expect the expected - until I am given reason not to expect it. Which I FEEL (not know) will most likely happen.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s official…sigh

“Finish the Job”
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Is he gonna ditch Kamala?
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

who?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:38 am it’s official…sigh

“Finish the Job”
He and Feinstein.....I have a mom who is about their age. There is a reason why I sold her car and won't let her drive any more. And yet these two are in positions of making decisions in the direction of our country.

This presidential election cycle might make the Clinton vs trump campaign seem sane. It will be the political equivalent of a drunken bum fight next to a dumpster fire.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

japhy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:27 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:38 am it’s official…sigh

“Finish the Job”
He and Feinstein.....I have a mom who is about their age. There is a reason why I sold her car and won't let her drive any more. And yet these two are in positions of making decisions in the direction of our country.

This presidential election cycle might make the Clinton vs trump campaign seem sane. It will be the political equivalent of a drunken bum fight next to a dumpster fire.
can we just fill their water bottles with vodka and turn it into such a thing?

would be much more entertaining
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Quite interesting, what's nowhere to be found in Biden's announcement stuff.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the rnc response?

not attacking any of Biden’s record, but rather using AI to make up a fairy-tale hypothetical future should Biden get a second term (more fear-mongering for the randys to regurgitate)

odd, to say the least
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

welp o don't see this getting better.....gonna get worse before it gets better. Wish we had any options that weren't fucked.
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Feral wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:08 pm
Is that the guy that certified Trump as a world-class athlete?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

very articulate and easy to understand?

:lol:

(just read a transcript)
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:32 pm the rnc response?

not attacking any of Biden’s record, but rather using AI to make up a fairy-tale hypothetical future should Biden get a second term (more fear-mongering for the randys to regurgitate)

odd, to say the least
Yeah, so. I would just say that, as a logical matter, if you literally have to make shit up to paint a scarifying picture of a second Biden term…the first Biden term has gone fine?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:03 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:32 pm the rnc response?

odd, to say the least
Yeah, so. I would just say that, as a logical matter, if you literally have to make shit up to paint a scarifying picture of a second Biden term…the first Biden term has gone fine?
one would think someone would have at least mentioned Afghanistan

but, we all know how delicious fear-mongering is (to some)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Not a fan of Biden’s union busting, increased oil drilling on public lands, doubling down on draconian immigration policies, hawkish foreign policy, increased policing, generally his demeanor as a confused old man, etc.

but…At Least He’s Not The Other Guy 2.0.