Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: 2024

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:43 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:14 am Maybe pay attention to the thing being said instead of just the person saying it for once in your life lol. This is play #1 out of the liberal playbook. Brainwashing people into discrediting the person, attacking them personally, then it doesn't matter what they ever say
Evaluating the source of information is sort of Critical Thinking 001. What's "brainwashing" is to teach people to be uncritical of where they get their information.
And when most of your sources are unreliable or known liars, that says something about your position on a subject.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I dont agree with any level of pedophilia from anyone. It seems so prevelant in the rich powerful political class of this country tho
(See epstein island for example)

But its disgusting that people are now promoting the term "minor attracted people" and beginning to normalize and excuse it within our society
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:58 am I dont agree with any level of pedophilia from anyone. It seems so prevelant in the rich powerful political class of this country tho

But its disgusting that people are now promoting the term "minor attracted people" and beginning to normalize and excuse it within our society
Can you please show primary sources? Someone actually "promoting" that term (not, to be clear, someone talking about someone else "promoting" that term)?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

So we're on the same page, these are NOT primary sources:

"Everyone knows."

"You just need to know where to look."

"I don't have to tell you."
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:58 am I dont agree with any level of pedophilia from anyone. It seems so prevelant in the rich powerful political class of this country tho

Still waiting for primary source examples.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:37 pm

Can we just make this an auto reply to every one of this idiot's posts?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Indoctrination. Not the only and won't be the last

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Minor attracted people is a term all over social media like tiktok and being thrown around in schools too. It's indoctrination of future generations to slowly normalize pedophilia, which has attached itself to the lgbtq+++ movement

Just mark this day down and see how it progresses.

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Pretty sure it's over there by the cat box the pupils who identify as animals use.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I have seen every episode of law and order svu. not saying it's not a thing. i cannot recall them ever using that m-a-p term.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:09 pm

Pretty sure it's over there by the cat box the pupils who identify as animals use.
Detective Randy would respond, but he's presently on the hunt for the right "sexual deviants have rights, too" quote that he can spin as being pro-diddling.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:13 pm I have seen every episode of law and order svu. not saying it's not a thing. i cannot recall them ever using that m-a-p term.
Perfect. 10/10. No notes.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Wow, the levels to which Matt Gaetz and Gym Jordan will go!!
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

He has no clue what's happening anymore. No country should have a candidate that's losing his mind like this, let alone a sitting president

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

That's no way to talk about ronnie raygun.
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:15 pm He has no clue what's happening anymore. No country should have a candidate that's losing his mind like this, let alone a sitting president

The scary thing is you don't realize he has more of a clue about "what's happening" than you do. Despite him losing his mental faculties.
I do agree with you that no country should have a candidate that's losing his (or her) mind like him.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

No rainbows, its irrelevant how "much of a clue" any of us posting on kansascrimson has. But to have an active president who's clearly losing his mind is what is scary. And hes up for reelection and is backed by the political machine, because they know he is the perfect puppet, thats what scary
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The fact that none of my leftiest friends on here even disagree that biden is losing it, that is what is scary.

And some of you will probably still vote for him anyways, that is what's scary lol
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

nobody here, that i’m aware of, wants Biden (or wanted him the first go ‘round)

but even IF his mental acuity is diminished, he’s still better than trump

edit: in fact, there is a fairly strong argument that Biden only won the fist time BECAUSE trump was so unpalatable to independents

that sentiment hasn’t changed that i’m aware of
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?