Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by japhy »

I haven't watched this show before, stumbled on it tonight and they mentioned they would interview Ramalahey. I have to admit it was pretty damn funny to watch his facial expression as he realizes where this is going. No idea how they got Ramasmarmy to step into this, it is worth a watch.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Dynamic idea. It amazes me we have candidates like this compared to a sitting president who can barely string together his thoughts without getting lost along the way

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

japhy wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:10 pm I haven't watched this show before, stumbled on it tonight and they mentioned they would interview Ramalahey. I have to admit it was pretty damn funny to watch his facial expression as he realizes where this is going. No idea how they got Ramasmarmy to step into this, it is worth a watch.

that shit is hilarious

ramalamadingdong seems as trustworthy (actually, less-so) as most other politicians…he should fit right in
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It is a sure sign that you are a serious candidate and big thinker if you do can interview on a Comedy TV channel with a smarmy cartoon character.

Ramasmarmy has shifted into full grift mode pretty quickly.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Rama...rama...ramanotgonnabepresidentbutwillgetrichanyway.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lmao
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Ramalamadingdong. Liberal racism at its finest
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the teachers unions are/were the biggest villians of the last 3+ calendar years.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

He's worth about 3/4 a billion. He's 36.

"Getting" rich isn't exactly a priority.

Being considered a "thought leader" is.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:40 am the teachers unions are/were the biggest villians of the last 3+ calendar years.
Sir, this is a Wendy’s.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:42 am He's worth about 3/4 a billion. He's 36.

"Getting" rich isn't exactly a priority.

Being considered a "thought leader" is.
I’m not sure we’re disagreeing, but being a “thought leader” is how to turn notoriety into cash. He doesn’t have $750,000,000 in cash in the bank, most likely.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:42 am Being considered a "thought leader" is.
He convinced a cartoon character last night that he is a thought leader, so that is something.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

japhy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:27 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:42 am Being considered a "thought leader" is.
He convinced a cartoon character last night that he is a thought leader, so that is something.
and randy!
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You guys wont give guys like vivek a chance because he is a political outsider. But thats what we desperately need. I know the mainstream political machine has told you to discredit people like that, but more people need to wake up and see through that
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:19 pm You guys wont give guys like vivek a chance because he is a political outsider. But thats what we desperately need. I know the mainstream political machine has told you to discredit people like that, but more people need to wake up and see through that
If the trump vs Biden debate is an old bum fight in an alley. Vivek vs Lil Bobby is two meth heads in a QT parking lot. It would be entertaining until they started humping each others leg.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

japhy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:31 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:19 pm You guys wont give guys like vivek a chance because he is a political outsider. But thats what we desperately need. I know the mainstream political machine has told you to discredit people like that, but more people need to wake up and see through that
If the trump vs Biden debate is an old bum fight in an alley. Vivek vs Lil Bobby is two meth heads in a QT parking lot. It would be entertaining until they started humping each others leg.
Pure ignorance. You have no valid reason to dismiss either candidate
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i would rather not see uncle joe in an unscripted debate style situation.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:32 pm
japhy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:31 pm
Pure ignorance. You have no valid reason to dismiss either candidate
it’s not at all ignorance, dipshit

it’s a joke

are you really this dense?