We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:44 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:48 pm January 6th, which was nowhere near the travesty the media made it out to be, never happens if we didn't normalize rioting
Paging pdub!
If you ever create a HOF of posts on here - I nominate the post above.
I can't help but wonder if randy shares his thoughts and opinions on other forms of social media without using an alias.
Its just a realistic opinion. Compared to the billions of dollars of damage to private property, and the 2 dozen deaths, all caused by blm riots. Makes Jan 6th look like an afternoon nap

And I really doubt those people on January 6th protest like that if society hadn't spent the last half year normalizing behavior like that. Be honest you don't either
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:23 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:44 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:48 pm January 6th, which was nowhere near the travesty the media made it out to be, never happens if we didn't normalize rioting
Paging pdub!
If you ever create a HOF of posts on here - I nominate the post above.
I can't help but wonder if randy shares his thoughts and opinions on other forms of social media without using an alias.
Its just a realistic opinion. Compared to the billions of dollars of damage to private property, and the 2 dozen deaths, all caused by blm riots. Makes Jan 6th look like an afternoon nap

And I really doubt those people on January 6th protest like that if society hadn't spent the last half year normalizing behavior like that. Be honest you don't either
Of course the "BLM riots" were horrendous and caused a shit load of damage and people lost their lives.
I will never minimize that. I witnessed and lived through it.
Yet you say "compared" to the "BLM riots", "Jan 6th look/ed like an afternoon nap".
Jan 6th looked like and was an attempt by a large group of people fueled by the President of the United States to cause havoc on our nation's capitol and cause harm to members of the U.S. Congress. Heck, some of the participants were looking to overthrow our Government.

You doubt the people on January 6th would have protested like that if society didn't normalize behavior like that? So are you implying the people on January 6th were trying to emulate those they ridiculed and despised?

I'll be 100% honest. I think the people on January 6th didn't give a flying fuck what the "BLM rioters" did or didn't do when they were storming the Capitol. I also feel as a whole the people acting out on January 6th were bigger assholes than the people as a whole who participated in the "BLM riots" - and I feel the people who participated in the "BLM riots" were massive assholes.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I'm sharing this for randy's benefit. Not too sure what their assumed being Liberal has to do with anything but watch it and then imagine if the roles were reversed in rural Bumblefuck USA.

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So many issues here. First of all, with all our economic struggles, why are sending money elsewhere, in this this case a grant to teachers in Pakistan willing to subject children to this perverse ideology

And what is with the democrats obsession with this trans ideology and children

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:01 am So many issues here. First of all, with all our economic struggles, why are sending money elsewhere, in this this case a grant to teachers in Pakistan willing to subject children to this perverse ideology

And what is with the democrats obsession with this trans ideology and children

Obsession? Look in the mirror, bub.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I think the fact it's continually targeted towards children is inexcusable and super fucked up. How is this leadership biden

All the issues this country has, no reason promoting a perverse agenda in a foreign country should even be on his radar, especially when it costs US tax dollars
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

They aren't even putting out believable lies anymore. This country desperately needs to vote out the current administration

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

they’re coming for you

better get your GIJoe costume ready
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:14 am They aren't even putting out believable lies anymore. This country desperately needs to vote out the current administration

not that either of them should be excused, but…

https://politifact.com/factchecks/2022/ ... mmigratio/

fauxnews failed to mention, i’m sure
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Who in the absolute Hell would link to a Fox News post as "real" news? I had a colleague once lecture me on an article she had been linked to on the awful Luther Obama. It was the Onion, but it was really the same as Fox, with just a bit harder to penetrate made-up stuff.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:17 pm Who in the absolute Hell would link to a Fox News post as "real" news? I had a colleague once lecture me on an article she had been linked to on the awful Luther Obama. It was the Onion, but it was really the same as Fox, with just a bit harder to penetrate made-up stuff.
Its a real quote KJP said that has been all clear the internet. Fox has nothing to do with it

Focus on what her claim was. Dont deflect to fox
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Legend lmao straight shooter

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:02 pm Legend lmao straight shooter

Him saying "I don't give a damn about feelings anymore" reminds me of 4 years ago when my mother told me she's 85 and that basically earned her the right to be offensive because she's a rotten old lady. She and I laughed because she's truly one of the sweetest people I have ever know.
Neither of us laughed when I spoke with her on Sunday and she was very upset because one of her best friends felt my mother offended her so she offended my mother. I felt both were wrong and told them as such and thankfully was able to iron things out between the two of them.

Regardless of all that, all the video proved to me is that two people on opposite ends of an "argument" can both be wrong at the same time. Just like my mother and her friend were.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Ah yes, these soulless Democrats.

(thread)

MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

citizens of the world getting a little refresher on the 10 commandments is not the worst idea.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the current wh press secretary might be the worst wh press secretary in the history of wh press secretary's.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:48 am citizens of the world getting a little refresher on the 10 commandments is not the worst idea.
Lol what's a little unconstitutionality among friends?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:48 am citizens of the world getting a little refresher on the 10 commandments is not the worst idea.
If you're going to post bible verses in every classroom, I would suggest the beatitudes.
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:52 am the current wh press secretary might be the worst wh press secretary in the history of wh press secretary's.
She's definitely near the top of the worst if she's not the worst.
Which makes me think if McEnany wasn't a complete cunt and Huckabee (Sanders) wasn't a partial cunt, they would come off as superstars compared to Jean-Pierre.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:00 am
If you're going to post bible verses in every classroom, I would suggest the beatitudes.
And maybe a little Buda to round things out, to reference Amercanitis.