Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by KUTradition »

and there go a few more brain cells
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:42 am and there go a few more brain cells
Who do you think we should vote for in 2024
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

SQUIRRELL!!

(ask me a year from now, if you really care)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:17 am
KUTradition wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:42 am and there go a few more brain cells
Who do you think we should vote for in 2024
Depends on who is running. We don't have the full list of candidates yet.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“Intersex” is an umbrella term used to describe people born with sex traits that do not fit binary medical definitions of male or female sexual or reproductive anatomy.

Intersex populations are born with these differences in sex traits or may develop them during childhood. Human sex development is naturally diverse, with many variations possible in genitalia, hormones, internal anatomy, and/or chromosomes. It is estimated that up to 1.7 percent of the population has an intersex trait and that approximately 0.5 percent of people have clinically identifiable sexual or reproductive variations...
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the sad part about all of this is that randy and kind apparently don’t really care. they’re “different”, and thusly somehow less deserving of respect and consideration

otherwise. they would do the astute and prudent thing, and find all of this out on their own

instead, they let his fear and other emotions, in this case stoked undoubtedly by twitter and instagram feeds, dominate the thought process
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:28 pm the sad part about all of this is that randy and kind apparently don’t really care. they’re “different”, and thusly somehow less deserving of respect and consideration

otherwise. they would do the astute and prudent thing, and find all of this out on their own

instead, they let his fear and other emotions, in this case stoked undoubtedly by twitter and instagram feeds, dominate the thought process
Trad, Trad, Trad...

Have you become so partisan, so jaded, you can't take a minute to admire how, faced with "caravans from Mexico" losing its cachet, they were able to so deftly, so effortlessly, pivot to "the gays are eating our children", and keep the dimwitted on the leash, for another election cycle?

You've go to hand it to them: Fascists are they!
Derek Cressman
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:10 pm “Intersex” is an umbrella term used to describe people born with sex traits that do not fit binary medical definitions of male or female sexual or reproductive anatomy.

Intersex populations are born with these differences in sex traits or may develop them during childhood. Human sex development is naturally diverse, with many variations possible in genitalia, hormones, internal anatomy, and/or chromosomes. It is estimated that up to 1.7 percent of the population has an intersex trait and that approximately 0.5 percent of people have clinically identifiable sexual or reproductive variations...
Yes, I’m told that sex organs vary in shape /size. Is this more so for males than females? Anyway my partner told me I have a nice penis. I got to wondering how does she know this? I thought better and decided just to leave the matter alone.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:29 pm
Feral wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:10 pm “Intersex” is an umbrella term used to describe people born with sex traits that do not fit binary medical definitions of male or female sexual or reproductive anatomy.

Yes, I’m told that sex organs vary in shape /size. Is this more so for males than females? Anyway my partner told me I have a nice penis. I got to wondering how does she know this? I thought better and decided just to leave the matter alone.
“Authorities said…best leave it…unsolved.”
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This Vivek character’s browser history is either exactly as boring as we might expect; or much, much, much less boring than we could have ever possibly expected

I’d bet on the latter
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Her voice has the ring of experience.
Derek Cressman
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Feral wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:23 pm

Her voice has the ring of experience.
While at the same time….reminiscing about cocks in the past.

“Don’t worry honey, yours is fine…”
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Here we go again

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

he did, in fact, lie about climate change
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:24 am Here we go again

Are you advocating for government intervention in a private business?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

zsn wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:03 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:24 am Here we go again

Are you advocating for government intervention in a private business?
No no no zsn.

Don't you get it?

First Amendment.

You can say whatever you want, wherever you want, no consequences. No one can stop you!

Have you even READ the Constitution???
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Not so much of a "free speech absolutist" after all, are ya.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:27 pm Not so much of a "free speech absolutist" after all, are ya.
??
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:16 pm
I heard the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary.
Broham