Post by Shirley »

What a delusional, treasonous cunt:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by japhy »

She should lead the charge if she is that gung ho about it.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

It's like the Lincoln Project is channeling me,
or something:

Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Today In: Always be selling:

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:16 pm
Feral wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:45 pm Some people say Biggs begged Trump for a pardon. Once Smith gets around to the Jan 6 indictments, it's not unreasonable to think he might need one:

there’s also a tweet from rep. clay higgins (r-LA) that apparently uses coded language effectively calling for civil war
Looks like rep. Higgins has modified, i.e., softened, his call to arms a bit:

Derek Cressman
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The Constitution was to ensure domestic tranquility. Promote the general welfare. A common defense.
Altruism is not MAGA. Nor is it Libertarian.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:24 pm ...Among the files allegedly recovered from that room during the unprecedented 8 August search were:
3 documents marked confidential
17 documents marked secret
7 documents marked top secret
43 empty folders with classified banners
28 empty folders labelled "Return to staff secretary/military aide"

More than 11,000 government documents in total were retrieved by the FBI from the Palm Beach estate, say investigators...
I believe it is true that all of the federal charges to date are based only on documents the government does not have back?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:52 pm Is the tl;dr of this basically that Trump kept these just so he could show people that he had this cool super secret info? Basically the same as that kid who just got arrested for showing classified stuff to his gaming group, or something like that?

That seems like what I would have expected. What a fucking idiot.
I think this is about right. The problem for us (and, accordingly for him) is that Trump is such an easy mark that his possession alone - before we even get to brandishing or trading or selling - poses an ENORMOUS risk, acute and longer-term, to our national security and intelligence functions.

More broadly, I think all of this is consistent with my view of how Trump/Russia really happened. Trump is not a mastermind of anything...but his specific mental and emotional frailties, along with his specific "positive" attributes, make him a very, very useful idiot for someone significantly more sophisticated.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:11 pm you are talking about a man that has dedicated the last 8+ years of his life to making America great again. no way did/does he have "nefarious motivations." he only wants what's best for us.
Like millions of others, the only thing you are to Trump is a target for grift. He cares nothing about you or your family.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The targeting of politically opponents cannot stand. Thats all this is
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

he's working his butt off trying to make America great again. you're spending all day everyday blubberyapping on the interwebz.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:08 pm The targeting of politically opponents cannot stand. Thats all this is
Of course this is meritless, but I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between (checks notes) a grand jury empaneled in the Southern District of Florida and the sitting President of the United States.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:10 pm he's working his butt off trying to make America great again. you're spending all day everyday blubberyapping on the interwebz.
I mean this as a compliment: I'm guessing Trump hasn't worked five days in his entire life as hard as you work (or worked) in a normal week of yours.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:15 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:10 pm he's working his butt off trying to make America great again. you're spending all day everyday blubberyapping on the interwebz.
I mean this as a compliment: I'm guessing Trump hasn't worked five days in his entire life as hard as you work (or worked) in a normal week of yours.
Ignorance is bliss
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:20 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:15 pm
Ignorance is bliss
Then how are you this unhappy?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’m guessing randy has been in a Crying Game type situation at least once
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:08 pm The targeting of politically opponents cannot stand. Thats all this is
I would also just say: I can't imagine you'd support the idea that someone cannot be investigated or prosecuted for their crimes just because they declare themselves a candidate for office?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

American Greatness
Please see a special message from our sponsor.

Friend,
In roughly 24 hours, I will be ARRAIGNED in federal court despite having committed no crime whatsoever.
The price to save our country is high in Crooked Joe's America: vicious attacks, endless witch hunts, and politically charged indictments and arrests.
But if this is the cost to see our mission through to the end, to restore our free Republic, and to revive the greatest country in the history of the world, then it's a price I'm willing to pay.
You see, Biden, the radical Democrats, and the Deep State all believed that after Soros' hand-picked state prosecutor failed to break us, that this federal indictment would finally bring our movement to its knees.
The truth is, I could walk into the courthouse tomorrow, throw in the towel, denounce our mission to save America, and end our 2024 campaign, and magically, the charges would disappear.
But rest assured, Friend, I will NEVER, EVER SURRENDER our country to the Left's tyranny!
Which is why despite their vicious attacks, our campaign to Make America Great Again carries on all the same.
And when these sick and twisted radicals see that even tomorrow's events will NOT break our movement, then in that very moment, they'll know they've already LOST.
No matter what happens tomorrow, our resolve to SAVE AMERICA has never been stronger!
If you're able, please make a contribution to stand with me in the peaceful DEFENSE of our movement as I prepare to walk directly into the belly of the beast.

Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America,

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
CONTRIBUTE >>

Contributions to Trump Save America JFC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America. donaldjtrump.com

Trump Save America JFC, PO Box 13570, Arlington, VA 22219

TEXT TRUMP to 88022 to start receiving text messages from President Trump.

Privacy Policy

American Greatness 3104 E Camelback Rd #907 Phoenix, AZ 85016

If you no longer wish to receive sponsored promotional emails from us click here to unsubscribe.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.