Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:35 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:40 am
randylahey wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:48 pm
Why was your reason for sharing this in/on the We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago thread?
Because of the continual attack on the traditional nuclear family by the left

Ok, here is an example of "the left" "attacking" the traditional nuclear family... :?
Saturday I was with a woman who is married to another woman. She is a Clinical Psychologist. They have two wonderful daughters. One of the daughters just graduated from the University of Washington and majored in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology.
ALL four of them are involved in making their community and the world a better place for everyone.
To the best of my knowledge none the 4 of them has ever been arrested.

Here is another example of "the left" "attacking" the traditional nuclear family. :?
Last night at dinner I was telling my mother about a family friend.
He is gay. He has a husband. They have a son. He is deaf and does a lot of work helping other deaf people. I could share more about them but I'm simply going to say I honestly don't know a happier family in which all 3 members love each other in the manner they do.
They are 3 amazing people who are constantly doing good things for others.
To the best of my knowledge none of the 3 of them has ever been arrested.

So please tell me, what is YOUR problem with them and what should be MY problem with them?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:41 am "They're not after your kids"

"Check out my shop"
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You know it's bad when the Christians and Muslims are coming together to protest your bullshit

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:50 am You know it's bad when the Christians and Muslims are coming together to protest your bullshit

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

one tolerates genital mutilation and the other harbors pedophiles

but the boogeyman “left” is the problem

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

there is some really bizarre stuff coming from the democrat party these days. stuff i never could have imagined. once a day i wonder if i am in bizarro world.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:59 am there is some really bizarre stuff coming from the democrat party these days. stuff i never could have imagined. once a day i wonder if i am in bizarro world.
Like forcing religion on kids in schools, disenfranchising "undesirable" voters, being soft on Russia, etc.?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:05 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:59 am there is some really bizarre stuff coming from the democrat party these days. stuff i never could have imagined. once a day i wonder if i am in bizarro world.
Like forcing religion on kids in schools, disenfranchising "undesirable" voters, being soft on Russia, etc.?
2 outta 3 ain't bad.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you forgot intentionally burying uncomfortable parts of history
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:50 am You know it's bad when the Christians and Muslims are coming together to protest your bullshit

When they rally together to get the confirmed groomers out of their own churches, stop forcing their children into arranged marriages with adults and stop allowing female genital mutilations then I'll take that seriously. Until then they are just acting like they give a shit about their kids for their social media personas.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:05 am
You forgot book banning and burning. But then, I just saw saw a Bud Light commercial.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Yep.
My hope is you’re not just paying attention to the Democratic Party.
“bizzaro world” exists in all the political parties.
This country and its future is/are in deep doo doo.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

with the non stop flow of skin crawling notions, thoughts, ideas, policies coming from the democrat party. it is hard to focus on much else.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Quality fact free sock work.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:41 pm with the non stop flow of skin crawling notions, thoughts, ideas, policies coming from the democrat party. it is hard to focus on much else.
And yet here you are. Good for you.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:29 pm
Yep.
My hope is you’re not just paying attention to the Democratic Party.
“bizzaro world” exists in all the political parties.
This country and its future is/are in deep doo doo.
It's just the GOP twist on what treating all humans with respect does. Fundamentally, the GOP just doesn't seem to believe that all people should be treated equally.

Telling a trans person that they are equal in the eyes of the law seems to mean that we are forcing children to consider being trans. It's just how the brain rot works. The "they're coming to get your children/guns/church/jobs/way of life" model is working on them so they model all their boogeyman arguments in this same model. It's pretty simple, really and it has been used since long before the birth of our nation.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Can’t wait for this to be spun as somehow corrupt.

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

To wit:

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:50 am Can’t wait for this to be spun as somehow corrupt.

the kraken released itself
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

For my mainstream leftist friends: