Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:35 pm
japhy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:15 pm For the numbers; Tuckie and trump love them some numbers. Expect a comparison of apples and oranges in a few days to show that Tuckie/Elon had higher ratings than Fox.
That's no different than counting tv views
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:13 am
japhy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:15 pm For the numbers; Tuckie and trump love them some numbers. Expect a comparison of apples and oranges in a few days to show that Tuckie/Elon had higher ratings than Fox.

Are you ignorant or cunning? You tell me. I ask because you did say "counting tv views"
My guess is you do understand the basic concept but in case you don't...
There are currently 2018 views of this thread. I can click on it 100 times in the next 5 minutes WITHOUT viewing it and it increase it to 2118. Right? I am ONE person. Right?
How do you think TV ratings are "counted"?

Regardless of all that, I'm sure Tucker and Donnie had a whole shit load of morons and assholes "tune in" to watch them. YIPPIE! Good for them!!!
I'll happily add that of course some of those who viewed all or parts of the interview are intelligent and decent people.
Moron and asshole or intelligent and decent, the common thing between all those who actually "viewed" Tucker and The Donald is that they watched two of the most despicable people in the USA attempt to brainwash ignorant people.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:39 am

Are you ignorant or cunning? You tell me. I ask because you did say "counting tv views"
There are currently 2018 views of this thread. I can click on it 100 times in the next 5 minutes WITHOUT viewing it and it increase it to 2118. Right? I am ONE person. Right?

Regardless of all that, I'm sure Tucker and Donnie had a whole shit load of morons and assholes "tune in" to watch them. YIPPIE! Good for them!!!
I'll happily add that of course some of those who viewed all or parts of the interview are intelligent and decent people.
Moron and asshole or intelligent and decent, the common thing between all those who actually "viewed" Tucker and The Donald is that they watched two of the most despicable people in the USA attempt to brainwash ignorant people.
You're talking about the guy with the highest rated political show (tucker) and the president who routinely gets the biggest crowd at his rallies (trump)

Sure the mainstream media has convinced some liberals to hate them. But they are also 2 of the most beloved political figures ever. By Republicans libertarians and independent voters. They transcend the 2 party divide with their honestly and willingness to speak out against the deep state establishment political machine

Have you ever considered you might be in the group that is actually brainwashed? The obedient liberal social justice warriors that put so much faith in whatever the establishment says
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Questioning nothing is a horrible way to go through life
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:11 am

You're talking about the guy with the highest rated political show (tucker) and the president who routinely gets the biggest crowd at his rallies (trump)

Sure the mainstream media has convinced some liberals to hate them. But they are also 2 of the most beloved political figures ever. By Republicans libertarians and independent voters. They transcend the 2 party divide with their honestly and willingness to speak out against the deep state establishment political machine

Have you ever considered you might be in the group that is actually brainwashed? The obedient liberal social justice warriors that put so much faith in whatever the establishment says
VGR!

I don't know who has the highest rated political show but I will accept it's Tucker Carlson. And? What does that tell me - other than there are a lot of morons and assholes who watch and listen to him?
Same thing with Trump. Great! A lot of morons and assholes like to attend his "rallies". Fantastic!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

They are beloved because gullible and ignorant people buy in to their bullshit.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Their "honestly"? My guess is you mean honesty. If so, they are two of the most DIShonest political figures in this country.

Yes, I am 100% brainwashed. Brainwashed in a manner in which I was raised to try and be someone who doesn't admire terrible people such as Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump.

You are labeling me as being an "obedient liberal social justice warrior" "that put so much faith in whatever the establishment says"?
Ok.... Yes, at times I am "obedient". At times I am a "liberal". At times I am a "social justice warrior". At times I put SOME faith in SOME things the "establishment" says. Guilty as charged.
I would rather be labeled those things than as a Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump cult follower.
My hope is most semi-decent people would be too.

On a semi related side note....
Here are some questions I would like for you to answer but don't expect you to.
Is Taylor Swift is the best musician on the planet?
Why do so many people watch Joel Osteen and give him money?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Now take that rant you did, and apply that line of thinking to the left. To the bidens/pelosis/soros of the world. Who are fundamentally trying to change this country in ridiculous ways

The left continues to drift further from reality with all these policies like open borders, Trans agendas so on and so forth. That is what has created this huge divide in our country

The left drifts further left and drags as many people with them as they can. Creating emotional crises and convincing people if they follow them that they are doing good. Now who's brainwashed
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Yeah they are some lunatics on both sides but for the most part people that aren't leftists just want to limit government control and protect the nuclear family values this country was built on
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:55 am Now take that rant you did, and apply that line of thinking to the left. To the bidens/pelosis/soros of the world. Who are fundamentally trying to change this country in ridiculous ways

The left continues to drift further from reality with all these policies like open borders, Trans agendas so on and so forth. That is what has created this huge divide in our country

The left drifts further left and drags as many people with them as they can. Creating emotional crises and convincing people if they follow them that they are doing good. Now who's brainwashed
Just constant lies.

You KNOW that the left does not want “open borders”. You KNOW that the left’s trans agenda is merely protection of basic civil rights. Just like your avatars on stage last night KNOW that the left doesn’t want abortion up until the “moment of birth”.

But your side needs all the lies, because it is unwilling to accept that your side’s policies are simply not, on their own merits, compelling.

But that’s a vicious cycle; the pubs on stage last night who actually talked about substantive policy matters sounded like they were air-dropped in from 1995. The pubs are basically like burned out midlife crackheads, who can’t stop chasing the culture wars high that Newt and Rush seeded thirty plus years ago.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:55 am Now take that rant you did, and apply that line of thinking to the left. To the bidens/pelosis/soros of the world. Who are fundamentally trying to change this country in ridiculous ways

Ok, so "the left" has its faults too. That excuses the right and their lunacy?
I know I am ignorant and naïve so please help me out.
What exactly is the open border policy?
What exactly is the "trans agenda"?

I don't know what specific emotional crises you are referring to but it seems it is YOU who may be having an "emotional crisis" over the left's "policies". Heck, maybe rightfully/justifiably so in regards to YOU - just like those on the left might be rightfully having justifiable "emotional crises to THEM".
You are someone who downplayed and continues to downplay Covid. Was it wrong for me to have an "emotional crisis" because my sister would call me crying that her husband couldn't get much needed medical attention? Was it wrong for me to have an "emotional crisis" because my 80+ year old mother fell and had to be transported to the hospital and I was not allowed to ride with her in the ambulance, be in the waiting room of the hospital, be in her hospital room, and not be able to visit her in the rehab facility? Was it wrong for me to have an "emotional crisis" when I would receive text messages, phone calls, emails, regarding the deaths of people I knew and/or their family members due to Covid?

OF COURSE there are people who are brainwashed on the left. Who has said there isn't? Not I/me.
I'm wondering why you can't/won't say the same about people on the right - instead of deflecting.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:56 am Yeah they are some lunatics on both sides but for the most part people that aren't leftists just want to limit government control and protect the nuclear family values this country was built on
VGR!
I am 100% in favor of limiting government control but when you say.....
"protect the nuclear family values this country was built on" I have to ask, do you truly believe this country was built on nuclear family values? If it was, our country and it's politicians (from the founding fathers to today), as well as religious leaders, have been full of shit and hypocrites for 247 years. Right?
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Wait, do you want us to apply that line of thinking to the left?

Or to the bidens/pelosis/soros of the world?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Serious question: Why are you so afraid of Trump? If he's really a crook and a grifter, his followers are really rubes, and most people are really too smart to fall for this, why the vitriol and obsession over him and his minions? Surely you're just confident that four more years of Brandon's prosperity and well-bring are imminent and can rest in that, right?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I don’t know, because last time we gave the keys to Trump he tried to sweep a global pandemic under the rug, sought blackmail material from our allies, stoked race riots, gave incredibly costly tax breaks to the wealthy at the expense of exploding the deficit, alienated our supporters around the world, and oh yeah tried his very hardest to install himself as dictator for life.

Other than that, he was fairly average.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:53 am I don’t know, because last time we gave the keys to Trump he tried to sweep a global pandemic under the rug, sought blackmail material from our allies, stoked race riots, gave incredibly costly tax breaks to the wealthy at the expense of exploding the deficit, alienated our supporters around the world, and oh yeah tried his very hardest to install himself as dictator for life.

The economy was great, illegal immigration was down dramatically, and my 401K was doing really well. Nothing else really matters.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Open Borders isn't a thing outside of your own imagination and I'll bet we have pretty different definitions of "trans agenda". Are some people getting carried away? Yes, I believe that many of the silly trans activities like Drag Brunches etc... are nothing more than uppity straight people trying to win a virtue competition amongst their peers which to me isn't virtue at all. But much of it seems to be in response to so many on the right boldly stating that trans people should have less rights and should be seen as some sort of freaks who are an abomination. They have taken a page out of the GOP playbook so the more you rail against it, the louder and more over the top the backlash. I think if the GOP stopped attacking trans people via legislature (aka grant them the same "I just want the government to leave me alone" wish that you believe is your right as a citizen) that it would calm down.

I have no idea what "emotional crises" you're referring to but that feels like another overdramatized spin of reality.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:50 am

Serious question: Why are you so afraid of Trump? If he's really a crook and a grifter, his followers are really rubes, and most people are really too smart to fall for this, why the vitriol and obsession over him and his minions? Surely you're just confident that four more years of Brandon's prosperity and well-bring are imminent and can rest in that, right?
Because I don't want to deal with another four years of chaos, hate-filled vitriol, dismantling of government auditing and environmental safeguards, constant lying, embarrassment on the world stage and sensory overload.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:01 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:53 am I don’t know, because last time we gave the keys to Trump he tried to sweep a global pandemic under the rug, sought blackmail material from our allies, stoked race riots, gave incredibly costly tax breaks to the wealthy at the expense of exploding the deficit, alienated our supporters around the world, and oh yeah tried his very hardest to install himself as dictator for life.

The economy was great, illegal immigration was down dramatically, and my 401K was doing really well. Nothing else really matters.
And that’s where we have substantially divergent perspectives. I think a WHOLE lot more matters.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:56 am Yeah they are some lunatics on both sides but for the most part people that aren't leftists just want to limit government control and protect the nuclear family values this country was built on
The country wasn't "built on" any concept of a nuclear family. "Being the most prevalent situation at the time" isn't the same as "was built on". We have moved almost entirely away from the normal "family structure" that existed in 1776 when only white men were allowed to vote and where women had no specific legal standing federally except as a man's wife and thank goodness for that.

Don't hijack the Constitution and turn it into something it was not. You've already hijacked the US Flag and "patriotism".
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i think that’s randy’s utopia
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:31 am

Just constant lies.

You KNOW that the left does not want “open borders”. You KNOW that the left’s trans agenda is merely protection of basic civil rights. Just like your avatars on stage last night KNOW that the left doesn’t want abortion up until the “moment of birth”.

But your side needs all the lies, because it is unwilling to accept that your side’s policies are simply not, on their own merits, compelling.

But that’s a vicious cycle; the pubs on stage last night who actually talked about substantive policy matters sounded like they were air-dropped in from 1995. The pubs are basically like burned out midlife crackheads, who can’t stop chasing the culture wars high that Newt and Rush seeded thirty plus years ago.
What basic rights don't trans people have?

And why hasn't the left been cooperative in securing our border then