Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:23 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:31 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:55 am Now take that rant you did, and apply that line of thinking to the left. To the bidens/pelosis/soros of the world. Who are fundamentally trying to change this country in ridiculous ways

The left continues to drift further from reality with all these policies like open borders, Trans agendas so on and so forth. That is what has created this huge divide in our country

The left drifts further left and drags as many people with them as they can. Creating emotional crises and convincing people if they follow them that they are doing good. Now who's brainwashed
Just constant lies.

You KNOW that the left does not want “open borders”. You KNOW that the left’s trans agenda is merely protection of basic civil rights. Just like your avatars on stage last night KNOW that the left doesn’t want abortion up until the “moment of birth”.

But your side needs all the lies, because it is unwilling to accept that your side’s policies are simply not, on their own merits, compelling.

But that’s a vicious cycle; the pubs on stage last night who actually talked about substantive policy matters sounded like they were air-dropped in from 1995. The pubs are basically like burned out midlife crackheads, who can’t stop chasing the culture wars high that Newt and Rush seeded thirty plus years ago.
What basic rights don't trans people have?

And why hasn't the left been cooperative in securing our border then
You think trans people are mentally ill! Your dude wants to incarcerate mentally ill people! Where do you think this goes?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:53 am I don’t know, because last time we gave the keys to Trump he tried to sweep a global pandemic under the rug, sought blackmail material from our allies, stoked race riots, gave incredibly costly tax breaks to the wealthy at the expense of exploding the deficit, alienated our supporters around the world, and oh yeah tried his very hardest to install himself as dictator for life.

Other than that, he was fairly average.
So backwards and inaccurate lol this guy lives in the alternate reality reported by cnn
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

He did every single one of those things. Do we need to go through them one by one?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:26 am

Just constant lies.

You KNOW that the left does not want “open borders”. You KNOW that the left’s trans agenda is merely protection of basic civil rights. Just like your avatars on stage last night KNOW that the left doesn’t want abortion up until the “moment of birth”.

But your side needs all the lies, because it is unwilling to accept that your side’s policies are simply not, on their own merits, compelling.

But that’s a vicious cycle; the pubs on stage last night who actually talked about substantive policy matters sounded like they were air-dropped in from 1995. The pubs are basically like burned out midlife crackheads, who can’t stop chasing the culture wars high that Newt and Rush seeded thirty plus years ago.

You think trans people are mentally ill! Your dude wants to incarcerate mentally ill people! Where do you think this goes?
They are literally people who have convinced themselves they are born in the wrong body. That's about as psychotic as it gets. I don't think mentally ill people should be locked up if they aren't hurting anyone. But they shouldn't be celebrated either
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:50 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:39 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:13 am

That's no different than counting tv views

Are you ignorant or cunning? You tell me. I ask because you did say "counting tv views"
My guess is you do understand the basic concept but in case you don't...
There are currently 2018 views of this thread. I can click on it 100 times in the next 5 minutes WITHOUT viewing it and it increase it to 2118. Right? I am ONE person. Right?
How do you think TV ratings are "counted"?

Regardless of all that, I'm sure Tucker and Donnie had a whole shit load of morons and assholes "tune in" to watch them. YIPPIE! Good for them!!!
I'll happily add that of course some of those who viewed all or parts of the interview are intelligent and decent people.
Moron and asshole or intelligent and decent, the common thing between all those who actually "viewed" Tucker and The Donald is that they watched two of the most despicable people in the USA attempt to brainwash ignorant people.
Serious question: Why are you so afraid of Trump? If he's really a crook and a grifter, his followers are really rubes, and most people are really too smart to fall for this, why the vitriol and obsession over him and his minions? Surely you're just confident that four more years of Brandon's prosperity and well-bring are imminent and can rest in that, right?
I don't feel most people are too smart to fall for this. That's my issue. I feel most people are too stupid to fall for it/him.
My "obsession" is that I feel he is a dangerous man - to me and my well being - and he and his cult following very well could and may do more harm than good - to me.

I don't rest on anything Biden related - in the future. I would prefer NOT to have 4 more years of Biden but not at the expense of having 4 years of Donald Trump.

Here are some but not all of my reasons I am fearful of Trump.
I think/feel/know he is purposefully a divider and many (but definitely not ALL) of his loyal followers are terrible people.
He (like most politicians) is a con man. To a HUGE degree.
I believe he cares more about himself and his image than he cares about the USA and our country's image.
He is a habitual shameless liar.
He turns on his allies to a major degree should they dare question him or disagree with him.
I feel/know he lacks intelligence and understanding on a political level.
He aligns himself with people who I feel are bad people and alienates people I feel who are good people.
He takes more pride in being an asshole than he does in being a good person.
He is delusional.
He doesn't believe in things I do believe in and about and he believes in things I don't believe in and about.
I didn't/don't like many of his political "appointees".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:01 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:53 am I don’t know, because last time we gave the keys to Trump he tried to sweep a global pandemic under the rug, sought blackmail material from our allies, stoked race riots, gave incredibly costly tax breaks to the wealthy at the expense of exploding the deficit, alienated our supporters around the world, and oh yeah tried his very hardest to install himself as dictator for life.

Other than that, he was fairly average.
The economy was great, illegal immigration was down dramatically, and my 401K was doing really well. Nothing else really matters.
The economy collapsed under Trump, for the same reason immigration slowed. And your 401K was a devil's bargain based on fraudulent data and coerced interest rate hike deferral. Like all cons, the pyramid looks good at a certain point.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:33 am

They are literally people who have convinced themselves they are born in the wrong body. That's about as psychotic as it gets. I don't think mentally ill people should be locked up if they aren't hurting anyone. But they shouldn't be celebrated either
Ok but your dude says that mentally ill people should be incarcerated. So I assume that’s disqualifying for you?

This is like the old NCAA joke. The pubs are so mad about gun violence that they’re jailing LGBTQ people.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:55 am Now take that rant you did, and apply that line of thinking to the left. To the bidens/pelosis/soros of the world. Who are fundamentally trying to change this country in ridiculous ways

The left continues to drift further from reality with all these policies like open borders, Trans agendas so on and so forth. That is what has created this huge divide in our country

The left drifts further left and drags as many people with them as they can. Creating emotional crises and convincing people if they follow them that they are doing good. Now who's brainwashed
Just constant lies.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/h ... tatehouses

https://www.aclu.org/legislative-attack ... btq-rights

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/15/politics ... index.html
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:51 am

Just constant lies.

Don’t you understand? The only way to prove you’re serious about this problem is to support spending billions on a wall that won’t work anyway.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:43 am

Ok but your dude says that mentally ill people should be incarcerated. So I assume that’s disqualifying for you?

This is like the old NCAA joke. The pubs are so mad about gun violence that they’re jailing LGBTQ people.
Again, this isn't even close to accurate to what was said. Hot take and over dramatic spin
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:53 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:51 am

Don’t you understand? The only way to prove you’re serious about this problem is to support spending billions on a wall that won’t work anyway.
200 billion + to protect ukraines border..

Walls have always been proven to be effective. It's why all your dear politicians live behind them in gated communities
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:36 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:50 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:39 am

Are you ignorant or cunning? You tell me. I ask because you did say "counting tv views"
My guess is you do understand the basic concept but in case you don't...
There are currently 2018 views of this thread. I can click on it 100 times in the next 5 minutes WITHOUT viewing it and it increase it to 2118. Right? I am ONE person. Right?
How do you think TV ratings are "counted"?

Regardless of all that, I'm sure Tucker and Donnie had a whole shit load of morons and assholes "tune in" to watch them. YIPPIE! Good for them!!!
I'll happily add that of course some of those who viewed all or parts of the interview are intelligent and decent people.
Moron and asshole or intelligent and decent, the common thing between all those who actually "viewed" Tucker and The Donald is that they watched two of the most despicable people in the USA attempt to brainwash ignorant people.
Serious question: Why are you so afraid of Trump? If he's really a crook and a grifter, his followers are really rubes, and most people are really too smart to fall for this, why the vitriol and obsession over him and his minions? Surely you're just confident that four more years of Brandon's prosperity and well-bring are imminent and can rest in that, right?
I don't feel most people are too smart to fall for this. That's my issue. I feel most people are too stupid to fall for it/him.
My "obsession" is that I feel he is a dangerous man - to me and my well being - and he and his cult following very well could and may do more harm than good - to me.

I don't rest on anything Biden related - in the future. I would prefer NOT to have 4 more years of Biden but not at the expense of having 4 years of Donald Trump.

Here are some but not all of my reasons I am fearful of Trump.
I think/feel/know he is purposefully a divider and many (but definitely not ALL) of his loyal followers are terrible people.
He (like most politicians) is a con man. To a HUGE degree.
I believe he cares more about himself and his image than he cares about the USA and our country's image.
He is a habitual shameless liar.
He turns on his allies to a major degree should they dare question him or disagree with him.
I feel/know he lacks intelligence and understanding on a political level.
He aligns himself with people who I feel are bad people and alienates people I feel who are good people.
He takes more pride in being an asshole than he does in being a good person.
He is delusional.
He doesn't believe in things I do believe in and about and he believes in things I don't believe in and about.
I didn't/don't like many of his political "appointees".
The appointees and hirings are one of my biggest concerns. Presidents are largely figureheads but who they appoint to positions and who they have advising them are major parts of the job. Trump has hired Yes Men, idiots, criminals and fellow grifters for very important roles and doesn't like to hire people who are qualified because it seems to intimidate him to be around people who are obviously smarter than him on a topic (which if he was honest would be virtually everyone).
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:55 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:53 am
200 billion + to protect ukraines border..

Walls have always been proven to be effective. It's why all your dear politicians live behind them in gated communities
Walls have never proven to be effective. That's why all our dear politicians who actually want protection add a security detail because they know the walls around their community are worthless in trying to stop a determined party from breaching them.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the list is long of the stories of migrants CLIMBING OVER trump’s wall

so dumb
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Then why do politicians hide behind them? Why have walls been built all through human history as a means of defending things?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Walls work. Does it mean zero illegal immigrants will find ways to sneak into the country? No. Does it mean the flood of millions of illegal immigrants walking into our country will stop? Yes
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:54 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:43 am

Again, this isn't even close to accurate to what was said. Hot take and over dramatic spin

Randy. The question was, “What does a President Ramaswamy do about guns?”

Your guy’s answer (which was more broadly about crime generally) linked an uptick in violent crime to the closure of mental health institutions.

He continued:

“Do we have the spine to bring (mental health institutions) back? I think we should, as President, I will. But it’s not just drugging up people in those psychiatric institutions with Zoloft and Seroquel.”

It’s what he said. Out loud. In his job interview.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

He's saying guns do not commit violence on their own. But the mental health of this country needs repaired. A problem that nobody has found a good easy solution to, but the left is using as am excuse to begin disarming the people
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:28 am He's saying guns do not commit violence on their own. But the mental health of this country needs repaired. A problem that nobody has found a good easy solution to, but the left is using as am excuse to begin disarming the people
You don’t need to tell me what he’s saying, it’s right there on video and in his tweet. He believes in institutionalizing mentally ill people. And, as a bonus, to not just medicate them, but to use faith-based programs. Which of course the government has no fucking business doing!
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:32 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:28 am He's saying guns do not commit violence on their own. But the mental health of this country needs repaired. A problem that nobody has found a good easy solution to, but the left is using as am excuse to begin disarming the people
You don’t need to tell me what he’s saying, it’s right there on video and in his tweet. He believes in institutionalizing mentally ill people. And, as a bonus, to not just medicate them, but to use faith-based programs. Which of course the government has no fucking business doing!
Is it a perfect solution? No. I'm not religious, but faith has saved a lot of people. Something to believe in is a good thing. I think he's trying to address the root of an issue, and offer positive influences. Instead of celebrating and promoting mental illness and letting it take deeper root in our society