Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:25 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:08 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:02 am

I've never heard a single person before say anything about locking trans people up. This is your delusion. If someone wants to be trans, go be trans. Just don't demand people play along with your delusional. They are going to still recognize your original gender

Just keep your ideas away from our kids. That's all anyone wants. Stop pushing weird propaganda on children who are still trying to develop and learn about the world. Don't confuse kids who otherwise wouldn't be
Again, the MOST charitable way to interpret the words Vivek said out loud in his job interview is that he is open to institutionalizing trans people.

Maybe that’s not how he actually feels. But if one wanted to hear it, one could hear it. And he knows that - he is CLEARLY an excellent orator. He does not get to hide behind any sort of ambiguity.

He is courting the same scum that Trump courted. On this issue and so many others. The fact that he’s a little more Model UN Try-Hard about it doesn’t make it better; in a way it makes it much scarier.
Did he even mention trans people??? Lol

The question was about gun violence
He considers trans people mentally ill.

He favors institutionalization of mentally ill people.

If I tell you that I consider a hot dog a sandwich, and I tell you that I like eating sandwiches, it’s logical for you to infer that I like eating hot dogs.

Now maybe I don’t actually like eating hot dogs. I didn’t say one way or the other. But your inference is logical, and I sure didn’t dissuade you.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:27 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:08 am

Again, the MOST charitable way to interpret the words Vivek said out loud in his job interview is that he is open to institutionalizing trans people.

Maybe that’s not how he actually feels. But if one wanted to hear it, one could hear it. And he knows that - he is CLEARLY an excellent orator. He does not get to hide behind any sort of ambiguity.

He is courting the same scum that Trump courted. On this issue and so many others. The fact that he’s a little more Model UN Try-Hard about it doesn’t make it better; in a way it makes it much scarier.

If I tell you that I consider a hot dog a sandwich, and I tell you that I like eating sandwiches, it’s logical for you to infer that I like eating hot dogs.

Now maybe I don’t actually like eating hot dogs. I didn’t say one way or the other. But your inference is logical, and I sure didn’t dissuade you.
There you have it people. Vivek never even mentioned trans people. And jfish is spouting off some of the wildest shit imaginable. Kind of like when he argued that covid regulations never happened

Jfish is short for "just barely smarter than a gold fish"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that’s not at all what he argued

but don’t let that stop you from lying through your fucking teeth

broken
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:41 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:27 am

There you have it people. Vivek never even mentioned trans people. And jfish is spouting off some of the wildest shit imaginable. Kind of like when he argued that covid regulations never happened

Jfish is short for "just barely smarter than a gold fish"
How are you this dense.

Trans is mental illness:

We need to revive forced institutionalization (and forced religious indoctrination) of the mentally ill:

Again, the most charitable reading is that he does not actually favor locking up Jack because he wants to be called Jill (but he’s cool with Aggro F-250 Guy wrongly thinking he does favor that).

Me? I probably wouldn’t leave room for that misinterpretation! I’d say yes hot dogs are sandwiches, and yes I like sandwiches generally, but actually I don’t like hot dogs.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The most charitable thing would be for you to stop talking because you are linking completely separate statements and pretending someone said something they never did
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:23 am if you don’t recognize dog whistles, there’s a pretty good chance you’re their target
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 am The most charitable thing would be for you to stop talking because you are linking completely separate statements and pretending someone said something they never did
Holy Fuck!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 am The most charitable thing would be for you to stop talking because you are linking completely separate statements and pretending someone said something they never did
But they’re not separate, man! Not in Vivek’s own words!

Again, Vivek is very very very good with words. If he did not want to link trans issues to crime issues, he wouldn’t put them under the same mental health umbrella.

He knows what he’s doing, and you’re too distracted by shiny objects to see the play.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:06 pm

Again, Vivek is very very very good with words. If he did not want to link trans issues to crime issues, he wouldn’t put them under the same mental health umbrella.

He knows what he’s doing, and you’re too distracted by shiny objects to see the play.
Nobody's locking trans people up you fucking moron. Unlessss, they commit violent crimes

Being trans is not a crime
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:12 pm

you fucking moron.
Anyone else laughing uncontrollably?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The lefts obsession with trans people is mind boggling.

Like this example with jfish. A question is asked about gun violence and he's having his own trans meltdown
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:14 pm

you fucking moron.
Just you three far left dipshits. Anyone else reading through fish's comments knows he's reaching and making shit up in his own head

But like another poster said.. "people hear what they wanna hear"
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:16 pm

you fucking moron.
Just you three far left dipshits. Anyone else reading through fish's comments knows he's reaching and making shit up in his own head

But like another poster said.. "people hear what they wanna hear"
How did I become "far left"?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Serious question: is English your first language?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It has nothing to do with what I want to hear. It has to do with what bigots want to hear. And, by design, the bigots can hear that they have an ally in Vivek.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:19 pm It has nothing to do with what I want to hear. It has to do with what bigots want to hear. And, by design, the bigots can hear that they have an ally in Vivek.
You must be the bigot. Nobody else is deriving that from anything he said
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:19 pm It has nothing to do with what I want to hear. It has to do with what bigots want to hear. And, by design, the bigots can hear that they have an ally in Vivek.
Just as Vivek wanted this to play out.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you fucking moron.
*raises hand*
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:20 pm
You must be the bigot. Nobody else is deriving that from anything he said
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randy, what’s the definition of bigot?