Israel/Palestine

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Israel/Palestine

Post by Overlander »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:08 pm The Media: Enemies of the People, Jewish People, in particular:

On October 7, Hamas terrorists were not the only ones who documented the war crimes they had committed during their deadly rampage across southern Israel. Some of their atrocities were captured by Gaza-based photojournalists working for the Associated Press and Reuters news agencies whose early morning presence at the breached border area raises serious ethical questions.

https://honestreporting.com/photographe ... questions/
I wondered in real time how all of those images and videos were available
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Honest reporting.com
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:14 pm I don’t know what that means.
While western media literally admitted they actively avoided objectively reporting about Nazis in Ukraine (so as to instead push the consensus opinions), I’m concerned the blanket reporting of Palestinian protests as just a bunch of Nazi rallies (again in pursuit of consensus opinions) may not quite be objective journalism, either.

Think of it this way: after the way Qusdahl fussed about Nazi symbols openly worn by Ukrainian authorities, do you really think they/them would just quietly shrug off a few swastikas at a pro-Palestine protest?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Sparko wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:51 pm Honest reporting.com
HonestReporting has obtained screenshots of Eslaiah’s now-removed tweets on X…

now THAT sounds like a rock-solid journalistic source!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:56 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:14 pm I don’t know what that means.
While western media literally admitted they actively avoided objectively reporting about Nazis in Ukraine (so as to instead push the consensus opinions), I’m concerned the blanket reporting of Palestinian protests as just a bunch of Nazi rallies (again in pursuit of consensus opinions) may not quite be objective journalism, either.

Think of it this way: after the way Qusdahl fussed about Nazi symbols openly worn by Ukrainian authorities, do you really think they/them would just quietly shrug off a few swastikas at a pro-Palestine protest?
nobody avoided the talk, many discussed it nationally and at length on here. Numbers and stats were provided it, which you ignored, as you are wanton to do with things that contradict your predetermined opinions on the matter. You. Can't. Let. It. Go. By doing so, you continually support and propagate the pro Russia agenda and propaganda and then wonder why you get called out for being a Putinista (added flair for your newfound enjoyment of latin culture).
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh goddamn leave it to TDub to douche it up again.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

yep. never your fault.

take some responsibility for something in your life for once, your 40 years old, or close.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/b1qgwmkx6

Ous whole goal is to not have wars yea? So....about that.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:13 pm yep. never your fault.

take some responsibility for something in your life for once, your 40 years old, or close.

C'mon, man!

ous is just asking questions.

That's what people do when they don't know what they're talking about.

Isn't it?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Pretty good article (at least I think so) for reflection in regards to the conflict and social media - and also forgetting about social media's impact.

https://sarah-7251.medium.com/tough-lov ... f68aba5561
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Shirley wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:55 pm

C'mon, man!

ous is just asking questions.

That's what people do when they don't know what they're talking about.

Isn't it?
Yikes
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I assume the apologies to MTG will be forthcoming?

https://themessenger.com/news/israel-re ... ic-missile
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

1 in 5 Democrats supports Hamas and, by extension, the eradication of the Jooze.

hEiL tRuMp?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It's good to see that you kids are making some real progress on this subject. You seem to be on the verge of finding a solution to bring about world peace.

I beg you though; please, please, please don't make some goddamned insipid fucking Grateful Dead hippie anthem part of this solution.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:01 am Image

1 in 5 Democrats supports Hamas and, by extension, the eradication of the Jooze.

hEiL tRuMp?
Being that I don't know how the poll was taken (on-line?, by phone?, mail?, in person?) I am wondering if the poll taker/s specifically made any effort to explain there is a difference between supporting Hamas and supporting "Palestine".
Regardless, I am confident some of the people who responded can't/didn't differentiate between the two.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:13 am It's good to see that you kids are making some real progress on this subject. You seem to be on the verge of finding a solution to bring about world peace.

I beg you though; please, please, please don't make some goddamned insipid fucking Grateful Dead hippie anthem part of this solution.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:19 am
japhy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:13 am It's good to see that you kids are making some real progress on this subject. You seem to be on the verge of finding a solution to bring about world peace.

When you look at me that way, returning your gaze is just; overwhelming. Can't we pour another glass of chardonnay and just enjoy the moment?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yea, sure, DC seems like sooo sincerely concerned about ethnic eradications.