Charges

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:17 pm “Donald Trump is now a felon…His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his national security adviser, his trade advisor, his foreign policy advisor…they’re all felons.” 
That from Cowherd’s take? The whole thing was spot on.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:19 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:17 pm “Donald Trump is now a felon…His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his national security adviser, his trade advisor, his foreign policy advisor…they’re all felons.” 
That from Cowherd’s take? The whole thing was spot on.
yup, and i agree
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

people have lost their goddamn minds

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... presidency
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:30 am people have lost their goddamn minds

I’d say thanks for posting, but that isn’t ringing right. Anyway.

Again, the fact that these loons have the time, money, and freedom of expression to say and do these things is quite a counter argument against the stated purposes for saying and doing them in the first place.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:30 am people have lost their goddamn minds

I've always wanted to see the Northern Canada in November
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The demand for face eating leopards always seems highest before the first hundred snacks.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Donald Trump in 2016, just three days before the election, while talking about Hillary Clinton said a 'sitting president under felony indictment' would create a constitutional crisis and that it would 'grind government to a halt'.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:02 am Donald Trump in 2016, just three days before the election, while talking about Hillary Clinton said a 'sitting president under felony indictment' would create a constitutional crisis and that it would 'grind government to a halt'.
Pfft, calling out rank hypocrisy is so 2020. They're not bothering to hide it anymore - rules for thee, but not for me.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:57 am
KUTradition wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:02 am Donald Trump in 2016, just three days before the election, while talking about Hillary Clinton said a 'sitting president under felony indictment' would create a constitutional crisis and that it would 'grind government to a halt'.
Pfft, calling out rank hypocrisy is so 2020. They're not bothering to hide it anymore - rules for thee, but not for me.
I'm old enough to remember in the 2004 election when Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry was crucified by "conservative" Republicans for revealing that if he had it to do over again, he wouldn't have voted in favor of invading Iraq.

#flipflopper

#hewasforitbeforehewasagainstit
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:24 am
I'm old enough to remember in the 2004 election when Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry was crucified by "conservative" Republicans for revealing that if he had it to do over again, he wouldn't have voted in favor of invading Iraq.
Something something Dukakis something tank something something Bush mission accomplished.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:29 am
Shirley wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:24 am

Something something Dukakis something tank something something Bush mission accomplished.
Speaking of Dukakis and his tank episode, when the Chiefs were at the White House the other day to celebrate their Super Bowl victory and Biden put the Chiefs helmet they gave him on his head, I was like all PTSD!!! I didn't realize how deeply the psychological scars were!
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

https://www.propublica.org/article/dona ... l-benefits
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You'd think that if Biden could so easily manipulate a DA that his son would not be on trial right now.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:31 am

You'd think that if Biden could so easily manipulate a DA that his son would not be on trial right now.
What an entirely unserious party.

This week, among other things, the Rs are:

* Opposed to states' rights (and federal interference with the same), and
* in favor of strict gun laws (and federal enforcement of the same).
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:05 pm Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

This isn't getting nearly the attention it deserves.
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:07 am
ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:05 pm Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

This isn't getting nearly the attention it deserves.
Just floaters in the shit flooding the zone.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Speaking of flooding the zone with shit, Bannon still isn't in jail even after the appellate ruling. Time to start arresting judges too.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I often find myself wondering if Adam Schiff wouldn't make a good president someday.

This is excellent. It's beginning to look like a campaign strategy for Democrats, from Biden down, is to make those convicted-felon supporting "law and order party" cowards, wear their shame.

Good, more of this, please:

Adam Schiff Slams House Republicans for Anti-Justice Antics at Merrick Garland Hearing
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Well, I did ask for "more":

(Proof Rep. Swalwell lurks here?)

Rep. Eric Swalwell refuses to stop destroying GOP during Garland hearing
Derek Cressman