Charges

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by japhy »

you Nazi piece of shit!
Sounds like the Hunter Biden court hearings are getting spicy.
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

japhy wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:51 pm
you Nazi piece of shit!
Sounds like the Hunter Biden court hearings are getting spicy.
oh, I thought you were just quoting Qusdahl and I was wondering what I did this time....
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Shirley wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:11 pm I often find myself wondering if Adam Schiff wouldn't make a good president someday.

This is excellent. It's beginning to look like a campaign strategy for Democrats, from Biden down, is to make those convicted-felon supporting "law and order party" cowards, wear their shame.

Good, more of this, please:

Adam Schiff Slams House Republicans for Anti-Justice Antics at Merrick Garland Hearing
I am happy to have Schiff do his thing in the House, and soon, in the Senate, and keep doing it for a long time. Becoming President would diminish his power to hold the hacks accountable.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

He'd make a great President, if and when the party gets over its need to unilaterally defang itself out of a misplaced expectation of even good faith from the other side.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:22 pm He'd make a great President, if and when the party gets over its need to unilaterally defang itself out of a misplaced expectation of even good faith from the other side.
Violate a norm?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

According to Phil Bump of the WaPo, a Survey Monkey poll shows that 1/3rd of independents haven't heard the Trump election fraud (hush money) trial verdict.

smh
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:00 pm According to Phil Bump of the WaPo, a Survey Monkey poll shows that 1/3rd of independents haven't heard the Trump election fraud (hush money) trial verdict.

smh
1/3 of Independent voters probably have a better life than I do because they don't know about the verdict. I'm confident more often than not, ignorance is (or at last can be) bliss.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Bliss ends at the concentration camp. Information is golden.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

some 80% of pub voters believe that Biden orchestrated the NY trial

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:13 am some 80% of pub voters believe that Biden orchestrated the NY trial

jfc
I genuinely don't know how we recover from this brain rot.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:13 am some 80% of pub voters believe that Biden orchestrated the NY trial

jfc
Yikes.

Was it possibly/partially politically motivated? Sure. Almost everything seems to be in one way or another nowadays. But orchestrated? Come on.

And it's not like he didn't actually do most of/all of what they're accusing him of doing.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:29 am

jfc
Yikes.

Was it possibly/partially politically motivated? Sure. Almost everything seems to be in one way or another nowadays. But orchestrated? Come on.

And it's not like he didn't actually do most of/all of what they're accusing him of doing.
The histrionics over selective prosecution/bias are profoundly silly. Particularly in light of, you know, everything we're learning about at least two of the sitting R justices, and in light of Hunter Biden being subject to a fair trial as we speak, and in light of Trump's express promises to vindictively and selectively prosecute - with or without evidence.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:34 am
DeletedUser wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:29 am

jfc
Yikes.

The histrionics over selective prosecution/bias are profoundly silly. Particularly in light of, you know, everything we're learning about at least two of the sitting R justices, and in light of Hunter Biden being subject to a fair trial as we speak, and in light of Trump's express promises to vindictively and selectively prosecute - with or without evidence.
I'm with you.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hush money sentencing delayed from July 11 til at least September
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump is all over the Epstein documents. Many "massages"
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Too bad those can't be 'leaked.'
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

defixione wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:08 pm Too bad those can't be 'leaked.'
First dump was today
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

There’s gonna be a fairly-YOLO emptying of the books over the next few months. All bets are off.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

And, it won’t matter.

Not one single bit
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MSNBC:

There was very bad news for Donald Trump in Monday’s Supreme Court decision, and arguably even worse news for candidate Trump. That’s because Mike Pence is going to walk into a federal courtroom, raise his right hand, take an oath to tell the truth, and testify against Trump in this case in September for an evidentiary hearing.

What Monday’s decision did was give Trump absolute immunity applying to one paragraph of the indictment. The rest of the indictment goes back to Judge Tanya Chutkan’s courtroom, where the Supreme Court has ordered her to have a hearing about the evidence in the case to determine whether Trump’s actions were “official acts,” meaning they may be protected by immunity, or not. That goes for everything in the case, except for one conversation that Trump had with the acting attorney general...
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?