Uncle Joe

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by randylahey »

Biden isn't fit to leave the nursing home unassisted at this point. The democrats have a plan tho, they are going to replace him. They are going to muddy the waters for a bit for both him and trump and then swoop in with a new candidate last minute, and hope they can convince everyone that both trump and biden are too old and unfit for office. Will it work? Maybe
Last edited by randylahey on Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:18 pm
With biden we have had 4 years of unchecked government spending and and we all know it
Do you not how who actually controls the purse in our system of Government?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:21 pm Biden isn't fit to leave the nursing home unassisted at this point. The democrats have a plan tho, they are going to replace him. They are going to buddy the waters for a bit for both him and trump and then swoop in with a new candidate last minute, and hope they can convince everyone that both trump and biden are too old and unfit for office. Will it work? Maybe
Can't adequately express my joy at learning that "The democrats have a plan...".

Because, even tho I are one, it isn't obvious to me.

“I wasn't planning to lead, I was standing in the back and then everyone turned around.”
― Avery Hiebert
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Randy is a Fox watching loon with no concept of reality. How'd that multi trillion tax cut work out?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:15 pm So biden identifies as a black woman now apparently? This dude has dementia. Every time he speaks in public he fucks something up. Not one of you can honestly say he's fit to run this country, and you know he isn't the one running it

https://x.com/OkayBiology/status/180926 ... lsOeg&s=19
At least I can understand what he was meaning to say. That HE served as VP under the first Black President and he has the first Black woman VP serving under him.
The fact that he couldn't articulate that is obviously a bad look for him.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:21 pm Biden isn't fit to leave the nursing home unassisted at this point. The democrats have a plan tho, they are going to replace him. They are going to buddy the waters for a bit for both him and trump and then swoop in with a new candidate last minute, and hope they can convince everyone that both trump and biden are too old and unfit for office. Will it work? Maybe
I don't know what buddy the waters (I assume you mean muddy?) means. The waters are already muddy.
I don't know what your definition of "last minute" is in regards to your claim. Before the convention, after the convention? Do you feel the sooner the better or the later the better?
The BIG problem with convincing people Biden is too old and unfit for office is that there will time between the day they would make that claim and January 20, 2025. People would rightfully demand Harris take over as President. If that were to happen, then she would pretty much have the nomination in hand. Is that what the Dems really want? There is a BIG conundrum right now and the Dems seem to be in a no win situation. Or, maybe, just maybe, they will surprise me and find a way to win the 2024 election. God knows they have tried.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The people pulling the strings behind the democrat party are cunning and brilliant. They have a plan, but it's obviously not biden. They are also corrupt and lust for more and more control

Biden is being used as the sacrificial lamb, then they plan to bring someone else in

My theory, they hope to create as negative of opinion of both trump and biden as possible. Then when a new candidate is the "neutral" option that people don't know as much about and don't know the negative side of, the dems hope they all vote for the new guy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DEEP STATE!!

amiright?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:36 am The people pulling the strings behind the democrat party are cunning and brilliant. They have a plan, but it's obviously not biden. They are also corrupt and lust for more and more control

Biden is being used as the sacrificial lamb, then they plan to bring someone else in

My theory, they hope to create as negative of opinion of both trump and biden as possible. Then when a new candidate is the "neutral" option that people don't know as much about and don't know the negative side of, the dems hope they all vote for the new guy
So will you come back on here and say "gee, I sure got that one wrong" when the Dems do not pull Biden? Because as hard as CNN is panning for it to happen, I doubt very strongly that it happens barring another major public episode from Biden that would have to be even worse than the debate.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:00 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:36 am The people pulling the strings behind the democrat party are cunning and brilliant. They have a plan, but it's obviously not biden. They are also corrupt and lust for more and more control

So will you come back on here and say "gee, I sure got that one wrong" when the Dems do not pull Biden? Because as hard as CNN is panning for it to happen, I doubt very strongly that it happens barring another major public episode from Biden that would have to be even worse than the debate.
Yes, a major public episode worse than the debate could/would be the end but I think it's going to take a major private episode for it (the end) to happen. I think the tough discussions and decision/s are being made behind closed doors. I don't know if we will ever know what the true numbers are (of those of importance that are requesting and demanding he step down) and how much power there is in those numbers. The really bad part is that those "numbers" exist and they exist in significant power.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

can you imagine the old uncle 3 years from now. 4 years from now.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

will your head explode by then?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:53 am can you imagine the old uncle 3 years from now. 4 years from now.
The alternative is $11 crunchwraps, which I'm told is a bad thing.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

So..... Joe says he "declines" to step down.
Said the party has one "job" and it's to defeat Trump.
UMMMMMMMM......
A. No! The party does not have one job, the party has multiple jobs because there is more at stake than just the Presidential election.
B. If the "job" is to defeat Trump, and there may be (or ARE?) better options then Biden to do that "job", then how is it doing the "job" for him to stay in the race?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:49 am will your head explode by then?
Might. If/when we get to WWIII. ;)

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:11 am
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFDn94oZJ0
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I didn't have MICH, Joe Biden, and WWIII, (as well as you) on my Bingo card for being the reasons why I would enjoying listening to 3 songs this morning.
Maybe we should make it a daily thing?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

With a better theme
Broham